Rate Dr. Linda De Luca

Dr. Linda De Luca's Ratings

Dr. De Luca is perhaps the nicest physician I have ever encountered. Her interpersonal manner is calm, supportive and one feels that she genuinely cares about each person, not just as a patient under her care, but as an individual confronting a health challenge. She is judicious and thoughtful in her prescribing habits, and always kind and respectful. As a health provider myself, I find her a physician whose habits (punctuality, thoroughness, fabulous interpersonal skills) are well worth emulating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

My mother has only one kidney and she saw her every 6 months. One of the kindest Dr.s I have ever met. Always asked me how I was (mom's caregiver) as well as treating mom. Very patient, and not pushing meds if not really needed. I can't say enough about her. Bless her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Takes time to listen and explain things.I'm lucky I'm under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54559].votes_count ]]