Rate Dr. Terence A. Heath

Dr. Terence A. Heath's Ratings

Dr Heath delivered my last two babies and he is by far my favorite doctor I have ever had. I knew that he cared about me and listened to every concern. I was confident in his ability to handle every complication that might come along with an older mother. He is truly awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am sorry to say my experience with Dr. Heath has been terrible. I do not agree with the way he worked with me as his patient and I would never refer him to anyone. He didn't listen to me or learn what worked best for me. I felt he was very over bearing and judgmental. I was surprised to see any good reviews on him. Maybe he just didn't like me as a person. Anyway, I'm ready to find a real doctor. His staff was awesome though! Very nice and helpful and fast. Best I've seen:) That part was refreshing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Heath is by far the best OBGYN I've ever seen, wish he would have delivered my twins but we did not live in this area at that time. The birth of my little girl was went better than I could have ever imagined, as did the pregnancy. Not only is Dr. Heath great with his medical knowledge but he is kind and really gets to know whats going on in the lives of his patients. If you want a wonderful birth experience Dr. Heath is the doctor that will help you achieve this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Heath is a wonderful OBGYN! He delivered my second child and overall it was a far better experience that the one I had with my firstborn. Dr. Heath was very attentive, knowledgeable and caring throughout my whole pregnancy. During delivery he was especially great at making things comfortable and run smoothly. I would recommend him to any friend or family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I recommend Dr. Heath to all my friends and family that are pregnant. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with our first child. From pregnancy to postpartum he took great care in my well being, he has a kind bedside manner. He was efficient to answer my questions and was in total support of us having a natural, medication-free birth. My husband and I were so happy with the staff, nurses, facilities, and Dr. Heath.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Heath. I was very well taken care of and our experience during the delivery was really great. He was calm and extremely capable. I always felt confident in his ability and knowledge. He was great to not just us but to our family who was at the delivery. My mother and mother in law loved how he kept them involved and his attitude towards the birth. Even though he has delivered hundreds of babies he made it very special and was so excited about our little one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

I never had to wait long to get in to see the Doctor, Dr. Heath was always friendly and answered any questions that I had. The staff there are very friendly, and make the entire experience feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Heath and his staff. This was my first baby and first experience with an OBGYN and they all made me feel very comfortable and explained in detail anything that I was unsure about. I would definitely recommend Dr Heath to any family or friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

The staff at Dr. Heath's office are exceptional to say the least - friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and always prompt in returning phone calls and getting answers to my questions. I will not go to another gynocologist - Dr. Heath diagnosed my problem, evaluated my lifestyle, took prompt measures for correction, and has been very thorough in follow-up. I appreciate Dr. Heath and his staff; they provide the service and atmosphere I expect when I have a health issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Great Doctor!!! Loved the care we received!!! Would refer him to all friends and family!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54625].votes_count ]]