Rate Dr. Edward T. Krupp

Dr. Edward T. Krupp's Ratings

I love Dr. Krupp, but his practice is going downhill. It is very difficult to get an appointment with him (it is usually with his assistant who I find to be much less knowledgable). It is also very rare that to get a sick visit in a timely fashion. I have had to wait days to be seen for the flu. When you are sick, days can make all the difference. I hope Dr. Krupp makes the necessary changes to ensure his is more readily available for his patients especially the sick ones that need immediate attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

I have to make a complain about the staff that works with Dr. Krupp... I heard very nice references about Dr. Krupp but when it comes to deal with their personal staff (Jackie The Manager) let me tell you!!! very rude unprofessional individual ... !! be away from her.. I can't believe she hold that position ... she should take some classes and how to treat people! I hope Dr. Krupp knows what type of people he has working for him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

I first met Dr. Krupp at Mountainside Hospital's wound care. He treated me for a sore on my thigh. He was VERY pat6ient knind and knowledgeable and believe me, I have been to many, many doctors as I have had health problems for many years. I liked him immediately! He has a very nice eprsonality, very down-to-earth. He healed my wound and I recommended him ot my best friend, who also liked Dr. Krupp immediately. (I'm a woman, my best friend is a man). MY best friend has been seeing Dr. Krupp for 3 or 4 years now. Dr Krupp is a good listener, is patient and answers any questions his patients might have. He is an excellent physician. On a side note, neither of us was crazy about his staff (disorganized and sometimes rude), but the Dr. is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Krupp since 2003. I was a huge fan and recommended many friends. However in the past couple of years, I've unhappy with the practice. His billing staff is rude and disorganized. Sadly, Dr. Krupp's practice has grown, but it has lost the quality that he used to offer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

A wonderful, informed caring physician who is the best doctor I have ever had! He takes his time with his patients and is deeply knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

terrific physician. very informed, good manner, very willing to explain. after half a dozen jersey duds, this guy is a find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

After many years I had to switch primary care docs. Dr. Krupp came recommended and I wasn't disappointed. Very personable and easy to talk to, but thorough and willing to answer any/all questions and spend time with patients. Easy to work with. I'm comfortable with my decision of new primary care doc after 25 yrs with previous one who retired last year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

Overall, a very good physician and probably one of the best I have seen. (Although, unfortunately, there appear to be many mediocre or even poor doctors in New Jersey.) Dr. Krupp is friendly and seems to care about his patients and he never appears rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Krupp is my first physician after my pediatrician, so I am probably on the side of his younger patients, but nevertheless, he is a great and knowledgable doctor with a very genial and friendly bedside manner. He gave great references to specialists in the area, and was very helpful in helping me get my immunizations in order and up to date for college. Dr. Krupp is the primary doctor for both my parents, brother, aunts, and uncles. Sufficed to say, he is taking care of most of my family. What may be simple gestures to him, such as calling to check up on my father after his blood tests, or sending my mother to get more tests done, are not such small courtesies, but they are very much appreciated, and it only adds to the quality of doctor he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2009

Dr. Krupp saved my life. On my first visit with him,(for a physical) he detected an abnormality on my EKG and sent me to a cardiologist. Several tests later, I had a six way bypass. My arteries were very blocked. Many years of running had kept me from having any sypmtoms. My heart surgeon said that it was only a matter of time before I would have had a fatal heart attack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947014].votes_count ]]