Dr. Edward T. Krupp

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 25 reviews. Dr. Edward T. Krupp has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Edward" to "Edward T."
RID: 2527268
10/01/13 2 2 3 5 I love Dr. Krupp, but his practice is going downhill. It is very difficult to get an appointment with him (it is usually with his assistant who I find to be much less knowledgable). It is also very rare that to get a sick visit in a timely fashion. I have had to wait days to be seen for the flu. When you are sick, days can make all the difference. I hope Dr. Krupp makes the necessary changes to ensure his is more readily available for his patients especially the sick ones that need immediate attention.
RID: 1648874
01/12/11 1 1 5 5 I have to make a complain about the staff that works with Dr. Krupp... I heard very nice references about Dr. Krupp but when it comes to deal with their personal staff (Jackie The Manager) let me tell you!!! very rude unprofessional individual ... !! be away from her.. I can't believe she hold that position ... she should take some classes and how to treat people! I hope Dr. Krupp knows what type of people he has working for him...  Respond

RID: 1411260
09/04/11 3 5 5 5 I first met Dr. Krupp at Mountainside Hospital's wound care. He treated me for a sore on my thigh. He was VERY pat6ient knind and knowledgeable and believe me, I have been to many, many doctors as I have had health problems for many years. I liked him immediately! He has a very nice eprsonality, very down-to-earth. He healed my wound and I recommended him ot my best friend, who also liked Dr. Krupp immediately. (I'm a woman, my best friend is a man). MY best friend has been seeing Dr. Krupp for 3 or 4 years now. Dr Krupp is a good listener, is patient and answers any questions his patients might have. He is an excellent physician. On a side note, neither of us was crazy about his staff (disorganized and sometimes rude), but the Dr. is excellent!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1393167
21/03/11 2 3 4 5 I have been seeing Dr. Krupp since 2003. I was a huge fan and recommended many friends. However in the past couple of years, I've unhappy with the practice. His billing staff is rude and disorganized. Sadly, Dr. Krupp's practice has grown, but it has lost the quality that he used to offer.
See Responses
RID: 1203854
08/07/10 5 5 5 5 A wonderful, informed caring physician who is the best doctor I have ever had! He takes his time with his patients and is deeply knowledgeable.
RID: 1159525
29/04/10 5 5 5 5 terrific physician. very informed, good manner, very willing to explain. after half a dozen jersey duds, this guy is a find.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 965115
17/08/09 5 4 5 5 After many years I had to switch primary care docs. Dr. Krupp came recommended and I wasn't disappointed. Very personable and easy to talk to, but thorough and willing to answer any/all questions and spend time with patients. Easy to work with. I'm comfortable with my decision of new primary care doc after 25 yrs with previous one who retired last year.
RID: 898378
27/05/09 3 5 5 4 Overall, a very good physician and probably one of the best I have seen. (Although, unfortunately, there appear to be many mediocre or even poor doctors in New Jersey.) Dr. Krupp is friendly and seems to care about his patients and he never appears rushed.  Respond
RID: 787535
11/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Krupp is my first physician after my pediatrician, so I am probably on the side of his younger patients, but nevertheless, he is a great and knowledgable doctor with a very genial and friendly bedside manner. He gave great references to specialists in the area, and was very helpful in helping me get my immunizations in order and up to date for college. Dr. Krupp is the primary doctor for both my parents, brother, aunts, and uncles. Sufficed to say, he is taking care of most of my family. What may be simple gestures to him, such as calling to check up on my father after his blood tests, or sending my mother to get more tests done, are not such small courtesies, but they are very much appreciated, and it only adds to the quality of doctor he is.
RID: 733829
01/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Krupp saved my life. On my first visit with him,(for a physical) he detected an abnormality on my EKG and sent me to a cardiologist. Several tests later, I had a six way bypass. My arteries were very blocked. Many years of running had kept me from having any sypmtoms. My heart surgeon said that it was only a matter of time before I would have had a fatal heart attack.
Insurance: HIP
RID: 658335
06/08/08 5 5 5 5 In a word: FANTASTIC! I have never been so pleased with a doctor. Every positive comment that has been made her so far is 100 percent accurate. I went to see him based on the feedback here. As a female who has only previously seen female doctors, out of choice, I was very nervous about seeing a male doctor. He has handled all of my issues with great care and decorum. I've never had to wait, as a matter of fact, there's rarely more than 2 patients in his office at a time. Additionally, he respects my desire to try to handle my health naturally rather than manage my sickness later with drugs.
RID: 612019
11/06/08 5 5 5 5 There are two doctors and both are very, very, knowledgeable and take time to explain everything to you. They both don't mind you asking any questions. The staff is simply great and caring. Thank-you doctor krupp and doctor mohan for being such caring professional doctors.
RID: 590362
15/05/08 5 5 5 5 I know Dr. Krupp both as a patient and on a professional level, and when I had the choice to choose a physician for my husband & I there was no other choice. Dr Krupp is a kind, caring & most of all competent physician. We have both referred many people to Dr. Krupp and anyone who I know both personally & professionally hold him with high regards. He treats his patients as if they were members of his family. I agree that he is not quick to write out prescriptions, and prefers to use over the counter medications or good old home remedies when he feels you would benefit just the same as with a prescription medication. I feel very blessed that Dr. Krupp is my Doctor.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 589821
14/05/08 4 4 5 5 Based on the ratings here and other internet research, I made an appointment with Dr. Krupp. My expectations were not only met but far exceeded! He was wonderful. He must not double book because I hardly had a wait and he spent at least 20-30 minutes with me on my first visit and at least 15-20 on my second visit. He took time to explain everything and sent me for multiple test to rule out certain conditions. He was very throrough and had excellent bedside manner. I would HIGHLY recommend this Dr!
RID: 549658
26/03/08 5 5 5 5 My husband and I have been going to Dr. Krupp for a few years. We have been nothing but thrilled with the exceptional service that is provided by his Staff. I must say that I am appalled at the juvenile comments that one of his patients had the nerve to complain about such caring and flexible patient services. We have many friends and family who are patients and we have all been more than satisfied with all of the advice and counsel provided. Thank you for your service, we will be loyal patients forever.
RID: 507105
07/02/08 5 5 5 5 If you want a competent Doctor then Doctor Krupp's it. Knowledgeable, helpful, and most important responsible. I choose physician's on their competence not whether their receptionist is aggable.
RID: 476418
04/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Krupp is a TRUE professional. He's also very personable. He's very prepared and knows his stuff. He will treat you completely from head to toe. When I went to see him for the first time, I had to have a physical first, thank GOD and thanks to him I discovered another OBGYN issue and now I'm in treatment for this. He's just wonderful and truly cares for you.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 421041
29/09/07 3 4 5 5 DR. Krupp is truly an outstanding physician. In every visits he has listened to me carefully and remembers details about previous visits, physical symptoms as well as personal information. He is extremely knowledgeable, focused on prevention as well as intervention. He is personable, respectful and caring. Great Doc!
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 387037
16/08/07 4 5 5 5 Thorough exams, suggested certain tests, the tests found cancer in early stage that was curable because caught early.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 355465
28/06/07 5 5 5 5 dr krupp has a great personality and has excellent knowledge. he always explains things to me in easy to understand terms.
RID: 334239
31/05/07 5 5 5 One of the best doctors I've ever had. He's very knowledgeable but more important is that he listens to me and is open minded. I was recently had a terrible asthma exacerbation and Dr Krupp got me in and controlled it quickly and effectively. I feel great now. I just love the guy.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 301006
27/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Krupp is a sincere, caring, thorough doctor. I never feel rushed and always leave feeling informed and reassured that I am in good hands. He is open minded and refers to specialists when symptoms warrant further investigation. His assistants are always very kind, responsive and helpful.
Insurance: HealthPartners
Paid (or co-pay): $20
See Responses
RID: 245084
30/03/07 5 5 5 Krupp is really good, the best Primary Care Provider I've ever had. He is thorough and not quick to prescribe something unless he thinks it is worth it. His bedside manner is fantastic. He is very nice, answers questions, and you can tell that he isn't in a hurry to get to his next patient. I recently was very sick and hospitalized, and before I was admitted, Krupp called me on a Sunday morning and actually saw me, for free, that afternoon because he was concerned about how I was doing. My only complaint about the situation was that I thought he could have been a little more aggressive in getting me admitted to a Montclair hospital. From the minute he first saw me on Friday, he wanted me admitted, yet, when sending me to Mountainside, he didn't tell them to do any tests which then led the inept ER staff at Mountainside to forget to do a critical test which actual led to a lack of diagnosis at the other hospitals I went to. Overall, Krupp is really, really great. I highly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 50133
12/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Krupp is excellent, he really knows his stuff and he is a sweet guy. He follows up on your care and he wants you to get good results from his services.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 42480
25/08/06 4 5 5 Simply the best doctor I have ever had. Excellent bedside manner and expertise and really cares and follows up.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user