You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Ratings

I don' t see how Dr Roseff could possibly get a bad review but then again there are always wacky crazy people out there... Dr Roseff and his staff are wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

My husband and I could say we were TRYING our best to get pregnant in Russia. We went to the best clinic and the best doctor. But after 3 years and after 7 IVF cycles, we still had no success and lost our belief!!! I was referred by Ministry of Health to visit a director of the biggest Perinatology Center in Russia and he had referred me to the best doctor in his clinic to do IVF with me. So my husband and I felt safe and were sure we were in the best hands as possible. But we had no success after 7 IVF cycles. We waited 3 long years for the success of a pregnancy test. I already lost all faith. My husband and I were asking our doctor: "Should we go to try to do IVF in USA? Maybe they have better clinics?" But the answer was: "The US doctors don’t do any research. They just try, try, try with the hope of having one successful cycle. It will be only a waste of the money for you". Later we find out that everything she said is so far from the truth. But those days our doctor was for us the authority in IVF, so we decided to follow her advice and forgot the idea to do IVF in the USA.

My husband and I came to the USA in the summer 2014 for a few weeks and were going back to Russia to continue with the next IVF cycle. But something went wrong and it changed our plans. So we decided to try our next IVF cycle in the USA. We had nothing to lose. I found on the internet IVF Success Rates For Fertility Clinics in the United States. By USA federal law, all certified IVF laboratories are required to submit IVF success rates. It's a great help for people to make the right decision in choosing the best IVF clinic. IVFMD (doctor Roseff practice) was #1 on the list of "Best IVF Clinics in Florida" (http://fertilitysuccessrates.com/). And what is also very important - they carried out a large number of IVF cycles.

That’s how I met Scott Roseff, MD (http://www.ivfmd.com/our-practice/medical-staff/scott-roseff-md). What surprised me, he didn't take me to have an IVF cycle right away. Firstly, LOT OF tests. So my doctor in Russia gave us the wrong information that American doctors don’t do any research! They do and do much more tests then in Russia.

I had ONLY 3 appointments with Dr. Roseff before IVF (which is 10 times less then I was when visiting my Russian doctor without any success!!!).
#1 visit: Analysis of my current situation and what tests have to be carried out.
///A LOT OF TESTS were carried out and Dr. Roseff found the reason why we didn’t have success with 7 IVF cycles in Russia. It was the first time when I got the answer why no success with IVF before and why we lost so many years of trying.///
#2 visit: Discussed the plan to improve my situation and treatment plan.
///Do treatment + tests to check the changes///
#3 visit: YES!!!! Dr. Roseff was very happy with our results and said we have to start IVF!!!

Also Dr. Roseff has the best professionals on his team who also took care of me (Kristi - a very helpful nurse of Dr. Roseff, Dr. Susan Schiff, DOM, ABORM - Specialist in Acupuncture for IVF, Marta Montenegro, MS - Nutritionist, etc).
I should say: Price of the visits with Dr. Roseff + IVF cycle in the U.S. cost us LESS then in Russia. ANNNDDD…. with GREAT results!!!
It was the first time when had 3 great embryos on day 6!!!! AND WE GOT A PREGNANCY TEST WITH POSITIVE RESULT!!!

When i compare my Russian doctor to Dr. Roseff I count more than 30 advantages of Dr. Roseff’s work. Here are only a few:
At every step, Dr. Roseff knew what will be next. Every process was under his total control without any unexpected "surprises". And he told us what to expect and what to be prepared for. I felt very safe.
I felt better than ever. I got pregnant in a very healthy condition. During all previous IVF cycles in Russia I felt very exhausted. In Russia I was thinking, if this time will not be successful, I don’t have any energy and health to get pregnant during next IVF cycle. But this time I felt great with the help of Dr. Roseff and Marta Montenegro, MS (Nutritionist).
What was the most important was that a lot of effort was taken to make my future babies healthy. I didn’t have any tests like that in Russia. To get a baby with IVF is one thing but to get a healthy baby is a more difficult task and much more important!!

I’ve heard what other doctors from different clinics say about Dr. Roseff: “He is like a wizard with his magic stick. He puts this magic powder on his clients who didn’t have success before and they get pregnant. For the last several years, every time I have a patient with lot of failures in pregnancy I sent them to Dr. Roseff and every time the girls get pregnant. Even if they had 5-6 unsuccessful IVF cycles before. He is a wizard!”

Dear Dr. Roseff, your results with IVF success cycles are really great and it is not by chance. It is a great work from many years of studies, research and practice. Dear Dr. Thank you very much for choosing this profession and making so many families happy!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2731250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr. Roseff and team is absolutely amazing. There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe what a great experience it has been in his office. After over a year of trying to get pregnant (at only 27) and being told that "everything was fine" my hubby and I decided to seek out a specialist. After a VERY thorough review of tests; our unexplained infertility was now explained, meaning we could move forward. Throughout everything the entire staff was nothing but amazing. They (Kristi and Leticia) are sweet, caring, compassionate and make you feel comfortable. They cry along with you and then celebrate the milestones. Dr. Roseff works closely with other doctors to ensure that you are getting the best care possible. I never felt pressured into any one test or treatment option. At each appointment he would give us all the information we needed and then let US make the decision. We would then discuss the treatment plan until we felt comfortable. He would always return my emails (despite how ridiculous the question may have been) within 24 hours.

My husband and I are so lucky to have found Dr. Roseff and team because without them we would not be expecting our Baby Boy!! Just an amazing experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Roseff is a very caring, kind and knowledgeable Dr. He helped me to become pregnant in less than 2 months after I first visited him!! He diagnosed my thyroid problem and promptly treated it, which allow me to become pregnant right away. He is very meticulous, which is good in a Dr. He explains everything that you need to know with detail and truly takes time with you. He also listens to what you have to say. I never felt rushed and even felt as if I was her only patient because he remembered my specific case and even the medications I was on. In two different occasions when I had an emergency the Dr. called me back right way and helped me with what I was going through. I never waited for more than 5 minutes to be seen. I will always be grateful to him for helping me to become pregnant and for being such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

After 3 miscarriages, a girlfriend turned my husband & I on to Dr. Roseff. We went to see Dr. Roseff and instantly fell in love with him and his staff! After thorough testing, Dr. Roseff was able to advise us exactly why we weren't able to stay pregnant, direct us to his surgical partner Dr. McCarthy (Also FABULOUS) for surgical correction. Following recovery, my husband and I conceived immediately and are now expecting our daughter in 8 weeks with a complication free pregnancy! We couldn't be more happy with the support and guidance we received from Dr. Roseff and his office staff and were so sad that he doesn't deliver babies! If #2 is in our future, we will definitely be seeing Dr. Roseff again!! We are so grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Reading these reviews makes me shake my head. I'd give no stars but forced to give one. Sincerely the worst REs office by far to date. So bad I am resorting to writing this review. Please do not go to this doctor. He will talk about their "stats" and have you thinking he is a fertility god. Unfortunately, desperate couples trying to conceive will put their faith and hopes into this and end up with disappointment. I seriously question their stats. IVFMD is a combination of MANY doctor's offices, so one doctor has say 40% success rate and another has a 80% success rate, they will average it out, but how do you know if you are going to the one with the good success rate? Yes, their overall success rates are good, but maybe that's because their cancellation rate is so high! Look when you review their stats. I guess if you cancel the 15% of bad cycles then you are only cycling the good responders who have a much better chance of pregnancy. Buyer beware...Also this doctor will take 100 vials of your blood and will tell you the blood work is covered by your insurance. It is not all covered! many experimental tests and you will be stuck with a $1000 dollar bill and they won't give you answers nor do they care! You be coaxed into buying very expensive vitamins and minerals. These will supposably "help" you. I am all for health and vitamins, but NO they are not a cure all! I am not just writing this because I am NOT pregnant. I have been to other doctors that have not gotten me pregnant, but this is by far the worst! I responded the worst from his treatment vs. the several other doctors I visited. This doctor wasted another 6 months of my life with his bs. Our time is valuable; don't waste it by going to this office.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I went with my daughter to see Dr. Roseff's after many visit's with other IVF doctors, what a great experience. Dr. Roseff was so thorough with so much knowledge! Dr. Roseff never said if IVF was going to work he only said when it works, we left his office feeling so confident and excited. His staff in Boca and Wellington are amazing, more then we could ever imagine. We are all so thankful and excited, my daughter is pregnant, thank you from a very happy grandma to be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

If you are searching for a fertility doctor or Reproductive Endocrinologist, search no further! Dr. Roseff and all his staff are the BEST around! His office is clean, staff is beyond friendly, you will NEVER be rushed and you dont have to wait long to be seen! He diagnosed me with PCOS and my husband with some issues also. When we first started seeing him, we had already been "trying" on our own to start a family for a few years with no success. Once Dr. Roseff diagnosed me with PCOS as one of the main causes we decided to try and get that under control first, in hopes of conceiving on our own. My cycles were coming about every 3-4 months (if I was lucky). We were able to get them to monthly with the help of Metformin and other vitamins my body was lacking (which we found due to Dr. Roseff's diligent testing). After getting my PCOS under control for about a year and still not conceiving on our own, we decided it was time to try something new. Dr. Roseff is extremely thorough and we are very thankful for that. After some more testing to conceive we found out I had a polyp that needed to be removed in order for any treatment to be successful. After the polyp removal Dr. Roseff said we would be good candidates for IUI. He DOES NOT push IVF or any treatment on anyone. He does thorough testing and case by case analysis to decide which treatment would be the most successful for each couple without wasting time or money. I am happy to say that our IUI worked and we are expecting a little girl in June 2015. Dr. Roseff and all his nurses work as a team to make your dreams come true! He is kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He wants to see their dreams come true!! I usually don't write reviews but our lives have been changed and I would love to help anyone else out there struggling with infertility. It's a tough road to walk, but with Dr. Roseff and his team by your side it makes the road walkable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657632].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

My wife and I were referred to Dr Roseff after having two early losses. After some initial tests he developed a plan of action for us and did not recommend excessive treatments or procedures. We are now happy to say that we are expecting a healthy baby next spring! We found Dr Roseff and his staff to be extremely knowledgeable and VERY caring every step of the way. Any questions or concerns that we had were promptly answered by himself or his nurse. Both were fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Roseff was thorough and caring. We always felt like we understood what the plan was, and why this was the best plan for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637639].votes_count ]]