Rate Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Ratings

If you are searching for a fertility doctor or Reproductive Endocrinologist, search no further! Dr. Roseff and all his staff are the BEST around! His office is clean, staff is beyond friendly, you will NEVER be rushed and you dont have to wait long to be seen! He diagnosed me with PCOS and my husband with some issues also. When we first started seeing him, we had already been "trying" on our own to start a family for a few years with no success. Once Dr. Roseff diagnosed me with PCOS as one of the main causes we decided to try and get that under control first, in hopes of conceiving on our own. My cycles were coming about every 3-4 months (if I was lucky). We were able to get them to monthly with the help of Metformin and other vitamins my body was lacking (which we found due to Dr. Roseff's diligent testing). After getting my PCOS under control for about a year and still not conceiving on our own, we decided it was time to try something new. Dr. Roseff is extremely thorough and we are very thankful for that. After some more testing to conceive we found out I had a polyp that needed to be removed in order for any treatment to be successful. After the polyp removal Dr. Roseff said we would be good candidates for IUI. He DOES NOT push IVF or any treatment on anyone. He does thorough testing and case by case analysis to decide which treatment would be the most successful for each couple without wasting time or money. I am happy to say that our IUI worked and we are expecting a little girl in June 2015. Dr. Roseff and all his nurses work as a team to make your dreams come true! He is kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He wants to see their dreams come true!! I usually don't write reviews but our lives have been changed and I would love to help anyone else out there struggling with infertility. It's a tough road to walk, but with Dr. Roseff and his team by your side it makes the road walkable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657632].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Terrible doctor. hard to get in touch with. Pushes unnecessary treatments. Avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

My wife and I were referred to Dr Roseff after having two early losses. After some initial tests he developed a plan of action for us and did not recommend excessive treatments or procedures. We are now happy to say that we are expecting a healthy baby next spring! We found Dr Roseff and his staff to be extremely knowledgeable and VERY caring every step of the way. Any questions or concerns that we had were promptly answered by himself or his nurse. Both were fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Roseff was thorough and caring. We always felt like we understood what the plan was, and why this was the best plan for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Everything happens for a reason! It never even occurred to me that I might need IVF. After discussing my medical history during an initial consultation with a new acupuncturist, she recommended that I see Dr. Roseff to get a full workup to see exactly what we were dealing with. From the moment my husband and I met Dr. Roseff, we knew we were in great hands. He found a thyroid nodule on my first visit, sent me for a biopsy and discovered I had a thyroid condition that I would have otherwise not known about. Talk about thorough! He ran a complete set of tests on both my husband and myself, and advised us of elective additional testing that wasn't covered by insurance, but beneficial in determining if there could be a fertility issue (I highly recommend these additional tests.) Dr. Roseff was very honest, upfront and sincere about my infertility issues (low egg quality and low ovarian reserve.) Based on these findings, we agreed on an aggressive approach of going straight to IVF as there was no way for Dr. Roseff to know how much more time I had with such a low egg count. I am now pregnant with TWINS and my husband and I couldn't be more excited!!! This is a true miracle! I followed all of Dr. Roseff's recommendations, from nutrition changes to vitamins to acupuncture and they all work! Every time I would send an email (whether it was to Dr. Roseff or to his nurse Kristi), I would always receive a timely response. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Roseff, his nurse Kristi and Leticia. I would have Dr. Roseff deliver my babies if I could! Anyone thinking about seeing a Reproductive Endocrinologist for fertility issues should see Dr. Roseff. He is amazing, honest, kind and REALLY, TRULY cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

We are so greatful to Dr. Roseff and his staff, Kristi and Letisha for the amazing and compassionate care they provided to us through out this whole process. They were very knowledgable and willing to listen and answer our questions and provide us the support we needed. We highly recommend Dr. Roseff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

We are thankful to Dr. Roseff and staff, Kristi and Letisha for the thorough and compassionate care they provide to us through out this process. They are very knowledgable and willing to listen and answer our questions and provide us support. We highly recommend Dr. Roseff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Staff could be more knowledgeable of treatment costs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

My husband and I will always be very grateful to Dr. Roseff and his entire team, particularly Kristi and Leticia, for their wonderful care and expertise! Dr. Roseff is a very kind, compassionate and remarkably accessible expert. We were amazed at how much personal attention we received for such a busy practice. Thank you Dr. Roseff and team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I wanted to give my experience when searching for a fertility provider. I started searching on my own without the advice of my OB/GYN, which was the best decision I could have made. To those considering IVF, Dr. Roseff is excellent. Not only is he board certified in Reproductive Medicine, but he and his staff are very diligent. Soon after my first visit with Dr. Roseff, I found out I was pregnant, naturally, but I continued my care with him through the end of my 11th week. He diagnosed me soon after my first blood test, with hypothyroidism and he and his staff kept on top of my care. I have never felt so cared for and in such good hands and so safe with any doctor. I am 34 years old and had a prior miscarriage a few months earlier and I would not recommend any other fertility doctor, except Dr. Roseff. Please make sure you read all reviews of him, as they are all excellent, Make sure you take your time in researching providers and make sure they are Board Certified. Dr Roseff is such a kind doctor that I am devastated, now moving into my 12th week of pregnancy, that I have to start seeing my OB/GYN. Every week and a half, I had an ultrasound with Dr. Roseff and loved hearing his responses and thorough examination of the ultrasounds. Again, I cannot stress how wonderful Dr. Roseff is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580989].votes_count ]]