Rate Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Ratings

Reading these reviews makes me shake my head. I'd give no stars but forced to give one. Sincerely the worst REs office by far to date. So bad I am resorting to writing this review. Please do not go to this doctor. He will talk about their "stats" and have you thinking he is a fertility god. Unfortunately, desperate couples trying to conceive will put their faith and hopes into this and end up with disappointment. I seriously question their stats. IVFMD is a combination of MANY doctor's offices, so one doctor has say 40% success rate and another has a 80% success rate, they will average it out, but how do you know if you are going to the one with the good success rate? Yes, their overall success rates are good, but maybe that's because their cancellation rate is so high! Look when you review their stats. I guess if you cancel the 15% of bad cycles then you are only cycling the good responders who have a much better chance of pregnancy. Buyer beware...Also this doctor will take 100 vials of your blood and will tell you the blood work is covered by your insurance. It is not all covered! many experimental tests and you will be stuck with a $1000 dollar bill and they won't give you answers nor do they care! You be coaxed into buying very expensive vitamins and minerals. These will supposably "help" you. I am all for health and vitamins, but NO they are not a cure all! I am not just writing this because I am NOT pregnant. I have been to other doctors that have not gotten me pregnant, but this is by far the worst! I responded the worst from his treatment vs. the several other doctors I visited. This doctor wasted another 6 months of my life with his bs. Our time is valuable; don't waste it by going to this office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2689901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I went with my daughter to see Dr. Roseff's after many visit's with other IVF doctors, what a great experience. Dr. Roseff was so thorough with so much knowledge! Dr. Roseff never said if IVF was going to work he only said when it works, we left his office feeling so confident and excited. His staff in Boca and Wellington are amazing, more then we could ever imagine. We are all so thankful and excited, my daughter is pregnant, thank you from a very happy grandma to be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

If you are searching for a fertility doctor or Reproductive Endocrinologist, search no further! Dr. Roseff and all his staff are the BEST around! His office is clean, staff is beyond friendly, you will NEVER be rushed and you dont have to wait long to be seen! He diagnosed me with PCOS and my husband with some issues also. When we first started seeing him, we had already been "trying" on our own to start a family for a few years with no success. Once Dr. Roseff diagnosed me with PCOS as one of the main causes we decided to try and get that under control first, in hopes of conceiving on our own. My cycles were coming about every 3-4 months (if I was lucky). We were able to get them to monthly with the help of Metformin and other vitamins my body was lacking (which we found due to Dr. Roseff's diligent testing). After getting my PCOS under control for about a year and still not conceiving on our own, we decided it was time to try something new. Dr. Roseff is extremely thorough and we are very thankful for that. After some more testing to conceive we found out I had a polyp that needed to be removed in order for any treatment to be successful. After the polyp removal Dr. Roseff said we would be good candidates for IUI. He DOES NOT push IVF or any treatment on anyone. He does thorough testing and case by case analysis to decide which treatment would be the most successful for each couple without wasting time or money. I am happy to say that our IUI worked and we are expecting a little girl in June 2015. Dr. Roseff and all his nurses work as a team to make your dreams come true! He is kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He wants to see their dreams come true!! I usually don't write reviews but our lives have been changed and I would love to help anyone else out there struggling with infertility. It's a tough road to walk, but with Dr. Roseff and his team by your side it makes the road walkable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657632].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Terrible doctor. hard to get in touch with. Pushes unnecessary treatments. Avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2653612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

My wife and I were referred to Dr Roseff after having two early losses. After some initial tests he developed a plan of action for us and did not recommend excessive treatments or procedures. We are now happy to say that we are expecting a healthy baby next spring! We found Dr Roseff and his staff to be extremely knowledgeable and VERY caring every step of the way. Any questions or concerns that we had were promptly answered by himself or his nurse. Both were fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Roseff was thorough and caring. We always felt like we understood what the plan was, and why this was the best plan for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Everything happens for a reason! It never even occurred to me that I might need IVF. After discussing my medical history during an initial consultation with a new acupuncturist, she recommended that I see Dr. Roseff to get a full workup to see exactly what we were dealing with. From the moment my husband and I met Dr. Roseff, we knew we were in great hands. He found a thyroid nodule on my first visit, sent me for a biopsy and discovered I had a thyroid condition that I would have otherwise not known about. Talk about thorough! He ran a complete set of tests on both my husband and myself, and advised us of elective additional testing that wasn't covered by insurance, but beneficial in determining if there could be a fertility issue (I highly recommend these additional tests.) Dr. Roseff was very honest, upfront and sincere about my infertility issues (low egg quality and low ovarian reserve.) Based on these findings, we agreed on an aggressive approach of going straight to IVF as there was no way for Dr. Roseff to know how much more time I had with such a low egg count. I am now pregnant with TWINS and my husband and I couldn't be more excited!!! This is a true miracle! I followed all of Dr. Roseff's recommendations, from nutrition changes to vitamins to acupuncture and they all work! Every time I would send an email (whether it was to Dr. Roseff or to his nurse Kristi), I would always receive a timely response. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Roseff, his nurse Kristi and Leticia. I would have Dr. Roseff deliver my babies if I could! Anyone thinking about seeing a Reproductive Endocrinologist for fertility issues should see Dr. Roseff. He is amazing, honest, kind and REALLY, TRULY cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

We are so greatful to Dr. Roseff and his staff, Kristi and Letisha for the amazing and compassionate care they provided to us through out this whole process. They were very knowledgable and willing to listen and answer our questions and provide us the support we needed. We highly recommend Dr. Roseff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

We are thankful to Dr. Roseff and staff, Kristi and Letisha for the thorough and compassionate care they provide to us through out this process. They are very knowledgable and willing to listen and answer our questions and provide us support. We highly recommend Dr. Roseff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Staff could be more knowledgeable of treatment costs.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594197].votes_count ]]