Rate Dr. Joane Pouchet

Dr. Joane Pouchet's Ratings

Dr. Pouchet is an amazing periodontist. My kids look forward to seeing her. She walks you through whatever she is doing so you know exactly what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

We were reffered to Dr Pouchet 6:30 pm Tuesday night regarding an emergency extraction. The doctor came in from home to help us. She was very compassionate and helpful. I would highly reccomend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

She is a really great dentist. Pulled out two wisdom teeth, minimal pain. She would stop at the slightest sign of pain and ask if i needed more anesthesia. I was really impressed. I landed at her office through a referral from my dentist. I think I might switch dentists =) She is a very fast/efficient (no time-waster) woman; communication can sometimes be very difficult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Dr. Pouchet has always been very helpful and knowledgable in aiding me and my wife since we started seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54918].votes_count ]]