Dr. Eric St. Germain

Rate Dr. Eric St. Germain

Dr. Eric St. Germain's Ratings

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. St. Germain. The first was to correct my jaw with jaw surgery. He was absolutely great. Very helpful and walked me through the whole process. Unfortunately at no fault of his, the plating that was put in got infected and had to be taken out. The whole process for surgery #2 was great. Very quick and easy. There was no other complications and I would highly recommend anyone to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Had S.A.R.P.E surgery done and got 4 wisdom teeth removed,I was extremely scared of getting surgery since I've never experienced getting surgery/general anastasia but dr Eric st-germain comforted me and gave me the courage to go through surgery (which is a miracle) I was a considered difficult patient due to my complexity of my bite, but Dr Eric st-Germain did very good job and everything went well... his anesthesiologist on the other hand didn't comfort me at all even if it was my first time getting anastasia and was rude when I asked question which made me feel kinda skeptical but she was very professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I was very nervous to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed, especially because it would be the first time I would be given a general anesthesia, but Dr. St Germaine put me at ease when we met before the surgery. He explained the process and what I might experience during recovery. I'm also very scared of needles so I was nervous about having an IV but his nurse was incredible. I think her name was Anjulie (I'm not sure how she spells it). She was very gentle and made me extremly comfortable. After the surgery they gave me (actually the person I brought with me) special care instructions to aid my recovery (which all worked very well!) and other great advice (it's easier to swallow pills with something thick like yogurt than it is with liquid!) and led me out a discreet exit in the back so I wouldn't have to walk through a waiting room full of people. The only reason the staff rating is 4 is because the lady at the front desk didn't smile or wasn't very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. St-Germain removed a wisdom tooth for me. I was amazed at how quick and painless the procedure was - in fact, the best dental experience I have ever had. He is an exceptional oral surgeon in every respect, extremely skilled, professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Dr. St Germain pulled three of my teeth which were broken off below the gum line. I have never had a dentist do such a wonderful job. He put me very much at ease and It was totaly painless. I can't say enough about this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54924].votes_count ]]