Dr. Elijah Saikaly

Dr. Elijah Saikaly

Rate Dr. Elijah Saikaly

Dr. Elijah Saikaly's Ratings

My experience with Dr Saikaly was very professional. He is conducted my treatment methodically and took the time to walk through all avenues of my treatment options, keeping in mind my feelings and concerns. I would recommend Dr Saikaly to anyone who wants professional results.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saikaly has poor communication skills. While every case is different and no orthodontist can be expected to predict exactly how long treatment will take Dr. Saikaly has been reluctant to provide even a time range for how much longer my treatment will take. I have found him to be arrogant and unpleasant. If you are an older patient I would not recommend this office. In addition, the office hours are very restrictive.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

I found my experience very positive Dr Saikaly and his tem are very professionnal. The results are great!

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Very expensive, never around, rude staff, do not recommend at all

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

I feel that the fee was very high and the treatment questionable.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Best staff, they treat you like a person and not a number. Accomodate appointments time to my schedule. Dr. Saikaly promised and delivered! Couldn't wait for my last appointment to come so that my teeth are perfect....it came last friday, but as I left, I realised, I'm going to miss each and everyone of you! Thank you! Pierre

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Very happy with service, knowledge, taking time to meet with parent, and especially with the results. I Highly recommend Dr. Saikaly.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saikaly was very professional and clear during our consultation. He explained the procedure step by step. So far, we have been very happy with our daughter's progress. More importantly, she is always happy and looks forward to her appointment. What a positive experience it has been. We highly recommend his clinic.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Super great experience. So professional!! I'm really glad I brought both my children to Doctor Saikaly. I would recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Everyone there is super friendly. Dr. Saikaly is great, and doesn't hurt that he's cute too:)

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag