Rate Dr. Elijah Saikaly

Dr. Elijah Saikaly's Ratings

If you want to throw your money away, this is the Orthodontist for you!! Dr. Saikaly removed my daughter's braces (at a price of course) ensuring me that everything was going as planned! When I had concerns about the way her tooth was coming in, I made an appointment to have it checked...and again was told that everything was going well! Today we went to see Dr Saikaly and he recommends that my daughter have the braces put on AGAIN (at my expense) and also charge me for a year of treatment to fix the problem that was supposed to be fixed the first time!! Does this sound like someone who graduated top of his class????

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Arrogant and rude. Seems to make information up as he goes along. Big money grab. Way behind the curve. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Great orthodontist and very professional. Will definitely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

My experience with Dr Saikaly was very professional. He is conducted my treatment methodically and took the time to walk through all avenues of my treatment options, keeping in mind my feelings and concerns. I would recommend Dr Saikaly to anyone who wants professional results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][55682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Dr. Saikaly has poor communication skills. While every case is different and no orthodontist can be expected to predict exactly how long treatment will take Dr. Saikaly has been reluctant to provide even a time range for how much longer my treatment will take. I have found him to be arrogant and unpleasant. If you are an older patient I would not recommend this office. In addition, the office hours are very restrictive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][55681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

I found my experience very positive Dr Saikaly and his tem are very professionnal. The results are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][55680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Very expensive, never around, rude staff, do not recommend at all

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][55679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I feel that the fee was very high and the treatment questionable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][55678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Best staff, they treat you like a person and not a number. Accomodate appointments time to my schedule. Dr. Saikaly promised and delivered! Couldn't wait for my last appointment to come so that my teeth are perfect....it came last friday, but as I left, I realised, I'm going to miss each and everyone of you! Thank you! Pierre

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][55677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Very happy with service, knowledge, taking time to meet with parent, and especially with the results. I Highly recommend Dr. Saikaly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][55676].votes_count ]]