Rate Dr. Jamie Bhamra

Dr. Jamie Bhamra's Ratings

Alberta's dry eye expert! Saw multiple Ophthalmlogists in Calgary and Edmonton and they did not help or listen to me. They just prescribed drops and expected me to improve. I even saw some Optometrists claiming to be dry eye specialists in Calgary, but they also had no clue how to help me. Luckily one referred me to Dr. Bhamra.

This guy is busy, but sits down and listens to you, does a great exam, talks and then explains everything to you . He didn't even prescribe drops because he said they would not help and he was right. The dry eye education I received was so valuable. I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Bhamra. Thanks for your expertise and help.

Right now, I am on my first business trip in years and I survived the plane ride with the advice I was given. Don't wast your time with other eye Dr's who claim to know dry eye in Alberta. Just go see Dr. Bhamra and follow the advice given.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr Jamie Bhamra performed amazing surgical work repairing my damaged eye. He was professional, very caring and understanding about the possible implications of my sight loss after my car accident. But above all optimistic, caring and encouraging in a time when I needed it most. His surgical and medical skills intertwined with his candid warm happy bedside manner are all so welcomed by his patients. Seriously, he can make your bad day into a good one by just sitting and chatting with him... Has an infectious optimism about him. He is great communicator and listens with empathy to all of the problems that I have had. He gets it... He gets the pain, the worry and sadness. He was willing to do a corneal tranplant after repairing my cornea and eyelid after my car accident. Then he took on the challenge of a difficult cataract with a piggyback lens to give me vision back.

Grateful, thankful and so happy this amazing Dr. was on call on the worst day of my life. He has given me my zest and love for life back... I can play sports and play with my kids again!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I can see so clearly now the blur is gone for near, computer and distance! Thank you Dr. Jamie. I had bilateral cataract surgery with the new Femtosecond laser and a Multifocal lens in each eye. Dr Jamie did my friends surgery and she was ravings about him. I can see why Jamie is so highly regarded amongst his patients and colleagues. Great job and thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Healed my eye by using placenta tissue! Wow... Had not healed for 1.5 years before Dr. B. Agree with all the excellent reviews. He is busy but efficient and easy to talk to and answers all questions. Highly recommended. 6/5 stars from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Caring smart great looking compassionate down to earth doctor. One of a kind. Thank you for helping me with my super bad dry eyes over the past 3 years. Getting me special permission from the government for special lenses from the US has changed my life when I don't have the money to afford it. You are incredible and amazing and helpful and caring and a healer and so happy and full of life and energy and wrapped into a wonderful person and doctor! Go see dr Bhamra everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Bhamra and his staff! He is a very skilled and knowledgeable eye surgeon with a very upbeat and warm personality. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my cataract surgery! I definately will refer all my friends and family to the Seema Eye Centre! Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

The office organization is terrible. The staff are rude, never had an appt on time, difficulties getting through by phone to rebook appt they changed without speaking to me, email sent never answered, if there were other choices I would go elsewhere mostly because of the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Fantastic experience. A fine and genuine doctor who answered his calling. This guy not only is great to patients in Calgary, but he has helped in India, Asia and Africa as illustrated on a beautiful slide show in his office.

He helped me with a conjunctivitis that was present for 4 months. Wish I had been referred before but I don't really like going to doctors. He is one super busy guy and I can see why but he and has staff work efficiently.

A great experience and I am better. Well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Great visit with Dr. Bhamra. Saw him 2 weeks ago for a contact lens problem. He is the fourth eye doctor I have seen for this problem. He was very accurate with his diagnosis and explained why the cells on my eye surface were not working as well. I actually understood everything because of the way he explained it. And finally I am better... The treatment is working. After a grueling year I am better. I wish I would have seen you earlier. You are a smart and friendly doctor and really good looking too. Why didn't anyone every room that before?!

Thank you Dr. Bhamra, I am a very happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

excellent physician... help me very much with my sever dry eyes. i have sjogrens syndrome and never met with a physician so up to date with all the different types of dry eyes and remedies, especially sjogrens syndrome. he has really helped me with his great, in depth, knowledgeable and compassionate care. thank you for giving me my eyes and life back dr. bhamra

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526666].votes_count ]]