Rate Dr. Jamie Bhamra

Dr. Jamie Bhamra's Ratings

Healed my eye by using placenta tissue! Wow... Had not healed for 1.5 years before Dr. B. Agree with all the excellent reviews. He is busy but efficient and easy to talk to and answers all questions. Highly recommended. 6/5 stars from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Caring smart great looking compassionate down to earth doctor. One of a kind. Thank you for helping me with my super bad dry eyes over the past 3 years. Getting me special permission from the government for special lenses from the US has changed my life when I don't have the money to afford it. You are incredible and amazing and helpful and caring and a healer and so happy and full of life and energy and wrapped into a wonderful person and doctor! Go see dr Bhamra everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Bhamra and his staff! He is a very skilled and knowledgeable eye surgeon with a very upbeat and warm personality. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my cataract surgery! I definately will refer all my friends and family to the Seema Eye Centre! Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

The office organization is terrible. The staff are rude, never had an appt on time, difficulties getting through by phone to rebook appt they changed without speaking to me, email sent never answered, if there were other choices I would go elsewhere mostly because of the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Fantastic experience. A fine and genuine doctor who answered his calling. This guy not only is great to patients in Calgary, but he has helped in India, Asia and Africa as illustrated on a beautiful slide show in his office.

He helped me with a conjunctivitis that was present for 4 months. Wish I had been referred before but I don't really like going to doctors. He is one super busy guy and I can see why but he and has staff work efficiently.

A great experience and I am better. Well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Great visit with Dr. Bhamra. Saw him 2 weeks ago for a contact lens problem. He is the fourth eye doctor I have seen for this problem. He was very accurate with his diagnosis and explained why the cells on my eye surface were not working as well. I actually understood everything because of the way he explained it. And finally I am better... The treatment is working. After a grueling year I am better. I wish I would have seen you earlier. You are a smart and friendly doctor and really good looking too. Why didn't anyone every room that before?!

Thank you Dr. Bhamra, I am a very happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

excellent physician... help me very much with my sever dry eyes. i have sjogrens syndrome and never met with a physician so up to date with all the different types of dry eyes and remedies, especially sjogrens syndrome. he has really helped me with his great, in depth, knowledgeable and compassionate care. thank you for giving me my eyes and life back dr. bhamra

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Saw Dr Bhamra for first time for dry eyes. Preliminary testing by his assistant was done in a very rushed fashion. I had barely enough time to follow her instructions for her to perform tests. Felt like I was being churned through the system. Went to second waiting room which was full, and then quickly emptied in a half hours time by what must have been very brief exams by the Doctors. When I saw Dr Bhamra, he was very rushed and abrupt with me and didn't go over the results of the tests at all. Again, I felt turfed through the system. Granted, I only have dry eyes and it was the first visit, but I do expect some time to be spent with me to justify the health care dollars being paid to the Doctor and some individual care. I'll have a follow-up visit in a while, and I hope that the experience will be more satisfacory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Jamie Bhamra is a highly skilled, smart and compassionate eye specialist. I credit him for saving my vision and allowing me to life my life again. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Best eye physician and doctor in Calgary! Very personable, professional and knowledgeable. His bedside manner is exceptional and a hard to find quality. Being a doctor myself, I am amazed with his caring and interest in his patients. Helped me with a combined cataract DSAEK procedure in both eyes. I see better, clearer and more vividly than I think Imever have in the distance. Thanks Dr. Bhamra, you truly are an exceptional ophthalmologist with a tremendous bedside manner and care for your patient. I am also very impressed by your international outreach work. Bravo to you in every way! If you are a patient go see Dr. Bhamra please.... You will be with a great individual and most blessed hands. God bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472368].votes_count ]]