You may also like

Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

Have been taking my kids to Dr. Kanani for more than a year. I love the Langley location! My kids too. The office is made to keep kids pretty comfortable and even entertained. There are TVs and even games. Helps keep my kids occupied while they wait, which is normally not that long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Clean office. I’ve been going to Dr. Kanani’s for a few months now and like what I see. As I said, their offices are clean, the staff assisting is friendly and Ive found Dr. Kanani to be professional and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Was 30 when I started glad I went teeth look great . Finally happy with teeth didn't need surgery and got teeth the way I wanted. Dr Kanani willing to try thing to make it work for u great orthodontist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I finally have straight teeth! I finally can smile with confidence! Thank you Dr. Kanani! For all those searching for a good orthodontist go visit his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Took my Daughter for a first visit several years ago. Was so happy that I did that because as Dr. Kanani explained, early treatment will help make her later orthodontic treatment easier and maybe even quicker. From my experience Dr. Kanani’s office is professional and comfortable for children. I recommend him to all my parent friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Lived with a gap between my two front teeth for almost my entire life. Finally, a year ago I decided to do something about it. After visiting two other orthodontists, I decided to go with dr. Kanani because he and his team were professional and more than friendly during the consultation.I’musing InvisalignRight now and no complaints whatsoever. Now not only am I getting my gap fixed, the rest of my teeth are also being straightened!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Pleased I chose Dr. Kanani as my orthodontist two years ago. I’ve found his staff to be patient and friendly and each time I visited Dr. Kanani’s office I’ve felt comfortable in his care. Would recommend the Orthodontist to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Was very impressed with Kanani’soffice when my daughter and I first visited Dr. Kanani. Everything seems clean, modern and taken care of. Was also impressed with Dr. Kanani after our first consultation. He has a natural way with his patients and he actually cares. Last week was our sixth visit and I’m still happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable MD. Both Dr. Kanani and his technicians are very skilled. compassionate too. Office is managed efficiently with manageable wait times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

My son has a complicated dental case. Lots of crowding of teeth. He hated going to our old orthodontist. Complained constantly that his braces poked into his cheeks. When we moved to Langley, we started going to Dr. Kanani’s office. After the first two visits, my son stopped complaining and actually seemed to be ok with going to the orthodontist. A real relief! So far so good. My son still has another year with braces, but I’m comfortable putting him in KAnani’s care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753403].votes_count ]]