Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

Love Dr. Kanani’s office! Over the past 5 years I’ve taken each of my three kids to Dr. Kanani and I’ve always had a positive experience. Wouldn’t take my kids to see any other orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

New patient of Dr. Kanani who was referred to his office by my dentist. I’m very happy about that. Dr. Kanani and his staff took time and care in explaining my treatment plan and exactly how they would go about making my teeth look perfect. Was so happy that they took time to do this. Again, great staff and the receptionist, Leanne, is pleasant and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

We’ve taken our daughter to Dr. Kanani’s now for two months and my husband and I are very happy so far. My daughter doesn’t have the most complicated case. No pulling of teeth. Not even an overbite issue. Just a matter of straightening her teeth. Still, she comes out all smiles after every visit to Dr. Kanani’s and has only said good things about him and his assistants.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Had an excellent experience with Dr. Kanani. I’m just nearing my fiftieth birthday and to be honest, a year ago when I decided to get braces, I was very nervous. Nervous partially because of my age. But Dr. Kanani was more than supportive and comforting. Loved the fact that I could get Invisalign and treatment was shorter than I expected. All around great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Kanani. My son wasn’t too happy w/ having to get braces. But Dr. Kanani and the rest of his staff made the experience pretty easy for him. Not once did he feel overlooked as a patient and not once did he complain about his braces. His treatment also took two months less than originally planned! His smile looks great and I’m one very happy mother!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

This orthodontist is great for teenagers. Not only does Kanani have a warm and fun personality, he and his staff also make a point of being as comforting as possible to their patients. All around five stars for Dr. Kanani and his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2632133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Fantastic experience at Langley Orthodontics with Dr. Kanani and his team. There is obviously a disgruntled competitor posting negative anonymous reviews on this website. Call their office for a free consultation at 604-533-6696 to see how caring and professional the doctors and the team are.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Worst orthodontist in the province. Pulled teeth up from roots, made them more crooked, completely ruined teeth. Can't sue because other orthodontists won't appear in court. The only thing they are really good at is giving your money back - they seem to have a lot of experience at that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581140].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Kanani and his team are always professional, friendly and wait times are minimal. Service is exceptional; he always listens to my needs and his reception staff are accommodating with my schedule. I whole heatedly recommend this office for specialist orthodontics care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Horrible experience, this doctor made huge errors and ruined my teeth. He is actually the worst health professional I've ever experienced. Do not trust this doctor with something as important as your teeth. My best advice is to contact the Association of Orthodontists to get a referral to a good orthodontist and do all the research you possibility can on him/her before choosing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511401].votes_count ]]