You may also like

Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

Was very impressed with Kanani’soffice when my daughter and I first visited Dr. Kanani. Everything seems clean, modern and taken care of. Was also impressed with Dr. Kanani after our first consultation. He has a natural way with his patients and he actually cares. Last week was our sixth visit and I’m still happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable MD. Both Dr. Kanani and his technicians are very skilled. compassionate too. Office is managed efficiently with manageable wait times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

My son has a complicated dental case. Lots of crowding of teeth. He hated going to our old orthodontist. Complained constantly that his braces poked into his cheeks. When we moved to Langley, we started going to Dr. Kanani’s office. After the first two visits, my son stopped complaining and actually seemed to be ok with going to the orthodontist. A real relief! So far so good. My son still has another year with braces, but I’m comfortable putting him in KAnani’s care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I actually miss going to Kanani’s office. Started visiting Dr. Kanani’s office 2 years ago for braces. Had some reservations about gettingInvisalign, but since I was candidate, I decided to go for it. By far the easiest experience. Some people didn’t even notice I hd braces! Dr. Kananiwas also one of the more patient and caring doctors I’ve come across.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Visit this orthodontist or at least get an initial consultation from Kanani and his team. Dr. Kanani is the best orthodontist working. Very well educated and after having two of my kids go to Dr. Kanani I can say for certain that he and his staff really care about delivering quality results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

So excited! Just finished my invisalign treatment with Dr. Kanani. It was absolutely worth it! I didn’t have a terrible smile but invisalign turned so so teeth to perfect teeth! Dr. Kanani’s office was very easy to work with. They were accommodating and it was easy to book appointments with them. And Leanne, one of the receptionists, was always really friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

For me, visiting an orthodontic office that is clean, comfortable and has up-to-date equipment is essential. I wouldn’t go to any office lacking these things. When I first got my consultation with Dr. Kanani, I kept a close eye on how comfortable and modern his office appeared. To my eye, everything fit the bill and I’m glad. To be honest I thought I would hate going to my orthodontic appointments. Not true at all. Kanani and his staff are genuinely warm and friendly and it makes me actually look forward to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

One of the best orthodontists in the area. Office runs smoothly, they don’t rush their patients in and out. Free consultations are a big bonus. And office staff really cares about making the patient experience a good one. All around great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Best orthodontist in Langley. Had Kanani as my orthodontist for two years and my experience was tremendous. I was pretty nervous about getting braces, but Kanani put me at ease and explained exactly what he would be doing to correct my smile. The treatment plan he described is exactly what he provided and I’m over the moon with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I’ve taken both my sons to Kanani and both their experiences were positive. Natasha the receptionist has always been smiling and friendly to me and as a busy mom, I love how Kanani’s office makes every effort to make scheduling appointments easy. My kids love the game room too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693837].votes_count ]]