Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

I’ve taken both my sons to Kanani and both their experiences were positive. Natasha the receptionist has always been smiling and friendly to me and as a busy mom, I love how Kanani’s office makes every effort to make scheduling appointments easy. My kids love the game room too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

If you’re thinking about seeing an orthodontist, go see Dr. Kanani. Really recommend him. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Kanani himself ranks as one of my favorite doctors. My treatment plan took actually less time than I was told and my braces came off a month earlier than expected! My teeth are perfect. Now I just have to remember to wear my retainer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Just got my braces off and absolutely love my smile! It was completely worth the investment. Went to Dr. Kanani’s for about a year and I can only say good things about him and his staff. Maureen and Sonya are the best and not once did I feel Dr. Kanani was brisk or too busy to provide quality treatment. I’m recommending his office to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Go see this doctor if you want a great smile. Had all three of my children go to Kanani andtheir experiences were nothing but positive. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Wouldn’t see any other orthodontist. I had braces when I was a teen and it was a terrible experience. I didn’t wear my retainer so my teeth went straight back to their old crooked ways. A year ago, after 20 yrs, I finally decided to get braces again. I was scared that I would have the same horrible experience as before. But I’ve had the best experience so far with Dr. Kanani. Not only did he tell me that I could get invisalign (big relief), when I had an issue with invisalign when I first got them, the office was more than accommodating to see me on short notice. That’s a big plus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

My kids have been going to Dr. Kanani’s for about a month now. We just moved to the area and they really liked our old orthodontist. So had concerns that they wouldn’t take to Dr. Kanani very easily. But no need to worry!Kanani’s office is more than inviting. It’s new, it’s clean, its welcoming to teens and Kanani and his staff are friendly and patient. It’ll be a smooth transition for my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Kanani’s Langley office is very pleasant. But, it doesn’t just look nice. I’ve been impressed with the cleanliness of his office and the professionalism of both Kanani himself and his support staff. I have six more months before I get my braces off, but I know time will fly by. Perfect smile here I come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Excellent orthodontist. One of the best experiences I’ve had. Dr. Kanani has an inviting personality and he’s also good in hiring caring, patient staff like Sonya. All around great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Love Dr. Kanani’s office! Over the past 5 years I’ve taken each of my three kids to Dr. Kanani and I’ve always had a positive experience. Wouldn’t take my kids to see any other orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

New patient of Dr. Kanani who was referred to his office by my dentist. I’m very happy about that. Dr. Kanani and his staff took time and care in explaining my treatment plan and exactly how they would go about making my teeth look perfect. Was so happy that they took time to do this. Again, great staff and the receptionist, Leanne, is pleasant and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652868].votes_count ]]