Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

Dr. Kanani and his team are always professional, friendly and wait times are minimal. Service is exceptional; he always listens to my needs and his reception staff are accommodating with my schedule. I whole heatedly recommend this office for specialist orthodontics care.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience, this doctor made huge errors and ruined my teeth. He is actually the worst health professional I've ever experienced. Do not trust this doctor with something as important as your teeth. My best advice is to contact the Association of Orthodontists to get a referral to a good orthodontist and do all the research you possibility can on him/her before choosing.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

This is a wonderful office, with genuine caring staff, and great doctors. Unfortunately, anonymous reviews online by competitors are allowed on this website. Be warned! I have and will continue to refer my friends and family to Langley Orthodontics. - Valerie Kwa (mother of 2 children in treatment)

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Awful awful awful all around. The first of my 3 children was referred to Langley Orthodontics and I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone. At first you may be wowed by the big flashy office but trust me it ends at the front door. The staff are so rude and make little effort to be friendly. Once in the chair the assistant does ALL the work and when the Orthodontist finally pops by for literally 15 secs you feel like part of a factory assembly line. ALSO be warned they do no direct bill insurance companies. Whether its due to laziness or just plain being cheap i don't know. i'm divored with 3 kids and the paperwork nightmare dealing with this office and 2 insurance companies is enough to drive a saint to drink. I pleaded with them to direct bill and they just flat out refused. Take your business and your loved ones elsewhere !!

Submitted July 29, 2014

Great office and great results. Was a patient for 2 years and everything worked out great. Thank you.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

We were referred to Langley Orthodontics so I felt confident in going there. Big mistake. DO NOT use this company!! The staff are so rude that you will leave feeling frustrated. The chairs are practically stacked on top of each other and the actual orthodontist is rarely ever there! All of the horrible staff aside, we've had a huge problem with the equipment. She has a spacing bar on the bottom that has broken off in her mouth TWICE! Each time it was very painful and the metal stabs her mouth. Both times the office reaction has been incredibly slow. The first time it happened was in the evening, we called the emergency line and they told us we would have to wait until the next day to have it fixed as it was after hours!! Her retainer has been a huge issue too. It wasn't fitting properly so my daughter went in to have it adjusted. My husband waited in the waiting room. She told me they barely touched it then sent her out. At bedtime she screamed when tried to put it in. DO NOT GO HERE!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Terrible office. The assistant jabbed me in the gums with a sharp instrument and I started to bleed. She then told me its bleeding because I should floss more. Are you kidding me?? My teeth look horrible and is taking way too long. My brother needs braces but he will be looking elsewhere!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff. I don't understand the negative comments. Dr. Kanani has treated 3 of my children. He was great to talk to, although very busy, always gave us the attention we needed. Busy is a good thing in my books. I rather see a doctor in demand than soemone that doesnt have any patients. My daughters and son look fantastic so he obviously knows what he is doing. I suspect the negative reviews are from jealous competitors or a disgruntled customer. Highly recommended, Susan.

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

Terrible orthodontist who rushes from chair to chair to see as many patients at the same time as possible. Nobody gets his full attention because he is being constantly interrupted by staffers who need him to see the person in their own chair. All the real work is done by his staff and when they make mistakes, he misses the mistake and the patient suffers. My teeth are in worse shape now than when I first saw him.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

My dentist recommended that my 10 year old son see an Othodontist. I was very nervous about all of it, but when I got to the office of Dr.Kanani, I was immediately put to ease, the office was fun and my son loved the game center, he played while we waited, the staff was amazing. I felt like part of a family not a stranger. As for Dr.Kanani, he was so kind and gentle and very informative. I would highly recommend Dr. Kanani to anyone, especially for first timers. When your child needs dental work you want to be able to trust your Orthodontist, and I trust mine. Dr. Kanani is fantastic, and very knowledgeable. He always goes above and beyond.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag