Rate Dr. A Kanani

Dr. A Kanani's Ratings

Visit this orthodontist or at least get an initial consultation from Kanani and his team. Dr. Kanani is the best orthodontist working. Very well educated and after having two of my kids go to Dr. Kanani I can say for certain that he and his staff really care about delivering quality results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

So excited! Just finished my invisalign treatment with Dr. Kanani. It was absolutely worth it! I didn’t have a terrible smile but invisalign turned so so teeth to perfect teeth! Dr. Kanani’s office was very easy to work with. They were accommodating and it was easy to book appointments with them. And Leanne, one of the receptionists, was always really friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

For me, visiting an orthodontic office that is clean, comfortable and has up-to-date equipment is essential. I wouldn’t go to any office lacking these things. When I first got my consultation with Dr. Kanani, I kept a close eye on how comfortable and modern his office appeared. To my eye, everything fit the bill and I’m glad. To be honest I thought I would hate going to my orthodontic appointments. Not true at all. Kanani and his staff are genuinely warm and friendly and it makes me actually look forward to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

One of the best orthodontists in the area. Office runs smoothly, they don’t rush their patients in and out. Free consultations are a big bonus. And office staff really cares about making the patient experience a good one. All around great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Best orthodontist in Langley. Had Kanani as my orthodontist for two years and my experience was tremendous. I was pretty nervous about getting braces, but Kanani put me at ease and explained exactly what he would be doing to correct my smile. The treatment plan he described is exactly what he provided and I’m over the moon with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I’ve taken both my sons to Kanani and both their experiences were positive. Natasha the receptionist has always been smiling and friendly to me and as a busy mom, I love how Kanani’s office makes every effort to make scheduling appointments easy. My kids love the game room too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

If you’re thinking about seeing an orthodontist, go see Dr. Kanani. Really recommend him. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Kanani himself ranks as one of my favorite doctors. My treatment plan took actually less time than I was told and my braces came off a month earlier than expected! My teeth are perfect. Now I just have to remember to wear my retainer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Just got my braces off and absolutely love my smile! It was completely worth the investment. Went to Dr. Kanani’s for about a year and I can only say good things about him and his staff. Maureen and Sonya are the best and not once did I feel Dr. Kanani was brisk or too busy to provide quality treatment. I’m recommending his office to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Go see this doctor if you want a great smile. Had all three of my children go to Kanani andtheir experiences were nothing but positive. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Wouldn’t see any other orthodontist. I had braces when I was a teen and it was a terrible experience. I didn’t wear my retainer so my teeth went straight back to their old crooked ways. A year ago, after 20 yrs, I finally decided to get braces again. I was scared that I would have the same horrible experience as before. But I’ve had the best experience so far with Dr. Kanani. Not only did he tell me that I could get invisalign (big relief), when I had an issue with invisalign when I first got them, the office was more than accommodating to see me on short notice. That’s a big plus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672704].votes_count ]]