Dr. Robert Stutts

1 review

Rate Dr. Robert Stutts

Dr. Robert Stutts's Ratings

It’s generally never the best of situations when you’re in need of an oral surgeon. Yet, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Stutts in mid-April of 2011. I am not a novice when it comes to visiting dentists or oral surgeons; so I can spot a good one when I see one. Dr. Stutts falls in the GREAT category. I needed a front tooth pulled, a bone graft and an implant placed. Impressed with his professionalism, I also brought my two teenagers into his office to have their wisdom teeth extracted. In each of our cases, he explained his diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly, answered all our questions, and put our minds completely at ease. He is personable with a kind heart and gentle nature, a sympathetic listener and is very easy-going. I can’t think of another oral surgeon in the Triangle I trust more. We all highly recommend Dr. Stutts and are infinitely grateful for his outstanding service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196230].votes_count ]]