Rate Dr. Tim Gould

Dr. Tim Gould's Ratings

I recently went to see Dr. Gould for an assessment. He was very thorough and seemed very smart. His office was very comfortable and his staff was super helpful. I had a tissue graft done, and it went perfect. He's so exact, he uses a microscope! I would totally recommend him for tissue grafts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I paid $200 for him to tell me that he could fix me for $5000 and the newt week I saw a great periodontist who did the same job for $134.00 ! Will never go and don't recommend him, arrogant and big ego guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

His name isn't "gold" for nothing; going in there will cost you a pretty penny. But he is kind enough, highly competent and does excellent gum work. My surgery was not pretty or fun but he did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][56821].votes_count ]]