Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Humphrey by another dermatologist. She is extremely knowledgeable and has an excellent manner with patients. She is polished and professional while being sensitive and understanding. I have had terrific results and will continue to see her and recommend her. Her staff are also very professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

best botox ever, very happy with the whole experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Just stared seeing Dr.Humphrey for my skin. I have always had blotchy, red, uneven skin. She started me on a whole skincare regimen and the improvement in the first month is very good. I thought it was to many steps but now that I see it working I'm happy to stick with it. I saw another dermatologist before her who kept recommending laser and injections even though I said I wasn't interested. Dr. Humphrey spent alot of time with me finding out what I had tried, what worked and what I wanted. When I said I didn't want laser she didn't push. I thought I would be in and out but it was a much longer appointment. Also I ended up spending more than I thought but it is actually working so I am happy and will keep going back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Humphrey exemplifies the ideal physician: knowledge and skills, a perceptive listener and results-focussed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I saw Dr.Humphrey a few months ago for my acne. I have seen a number of Dermatologists with little results. Dr.Humphrey told me about accutane and also spironolactone. She explained thoroughly about the medication and answered any questions that I had. I decided to take spironolactone and I'm happy to report that it has "calmed" my acne. She also prescribed a topical treatment which really helps me because it's not overdrying or irritating. I'll probably need to continue with the medication, so I've scheduled to see her for a followup. Everyone in the office are super friendly and professional, a very good group! Dr.Humphrey is very knowledgeable and I'm so happy to finally get to the bottom of my skin condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Good dermatologist and very kind, really seems to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I drove in from out of town to see Dr. Humphrey to get my skin looking better. It was all new for me. I got lots of clear information and follow-up from my nurse. So far the laser seems to be working and I really like my my skincare. The office was so busy but I still felt like I got great service and all the attention I needed from the doctor. Free parking underground and a latte were a bonus. Not cheap but worth it to me. I'm going to keep going here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Great dermatologist and staff. Better than others I have seen before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Very pleased with the treatment at Dr.Humprey's clinic. Went in for acutane and she was very thorough in explaining the drug to me and skin is now looking much better. Certainly would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Went in for sunspots and age spots. I'm really happy with my treatment. Dr.humphrey and her nurse (janet) were both great. I felt very comfortable the whole time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668117].votes_count ]]