Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

Dr. Humphrey sorted out a complex issue for me years ago and has taken amazing care of my needs for several years. If she ever gets behind with appointments in her practice, it's because she takes the necessary time to take care of her patients. Nothing but 5-star reviews here, and I'll add mine. We're lucky to have her in the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I've seen Dr. Humphrey a handful of times over the past two years for various rashes on both myself and my kids. She is wonderful - very knowledgable, very professional and prompt. Her recommendations were always accurate and things cleared up shortly after. She is an excellent resource - I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Amazing wealth of knowledge, trust-worthy recommendations and great patient care. Positive experience all around - thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am a woman approaching my mid-thirties who is still dealing with acne. I first came into her office 3 months ago at my wits end. I had tried many things in the past that worked OK but required a lot of patience and dry skin for mediocre results. Dr. Humphrey prescribed a regimen to me that has worked wonders! I am literally overjoyed at the results. In our recent follow up I jokingly told her I would have brought her flowers had I not been stuck in traffic and scared to be late for my appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I've seen Dr. Humphrey for two years now for anti-aging advice and subsequent treatments (injectables and laser). I never thought I would look (and FEEL) as amazing as I do. Her level of knowledge and friendly attitude put me at ease immediately. I trust her recommendations and feel as though anything she recommends is customized for me.
Her staff are amazing too, they are all so caring and helpful. The follow-up care and degree of client service is quite impressive. I'll be back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Exceptionally attentive, compassionate, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I first went to see Dr. Humphrey to improve the appearance of my skin, which was sun damaged and flushed. My expectations were exceeded and my skin looks GREAT. Key points: (1) the staff are professional and caring, and reviewed the process and treatment plan to ensure I understood everything; (2) Dr. H spent time with me at every visit to review progress and concerns; (3) although I was informed about all treatment options available, Dr. H and her staff respected my choices and didn't pressure me to get additional treatments that I am not comfortable with at this time. Will I be back? Yes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I'm in my 30s and wanted to lose weight. Didn't think a dermatologist would be able to help me with that but I was wrong! I had my consultation for Cool Sculpting and treatment on the same day! I know the results may need a few for treatments but I can't wait to get bikini ready.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Have been seeing her for 5 years for my acne. Even though my skin does not look bad to other people Dr.Humphrey seems to care that is means alot to me. She has always helped to find a treatment that works and listens to my ideas. She does not see acne patients very much so the wait is always long for an apt (I always schedule my next appointment when I leave my appointment). Sometimes she runs behind but she never rushes me so I'm ok with that. Saw another doctor before who told me my skin was really good and I didn;t need any treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2714321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Had skin tags treated under my eyes. She used "black box" and it looks great. I'm not into cosmetic stuff but really happy I had treatment for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713604].votes_count ]]