Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

A great doctor. I would definitely go to Dr. Humphrey again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Dr. Humphrey is so warm and understanding. She talks through each procedure with you and is very knowledgeable. I trust her recommendations and have always been very happy with the results. She is straightforward and thoughtful in her answers to my questions. The staff at the clinic are very friendly and professional. I always enjoy my visits and know Dr. Humphrey has my best interest in mind in keeping my skin at its best and looking very natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

With holiday season rapidly approaching, I decided it was time to gear up for the festive season.......and time to give myself a little present by visiting Dr. Humphrey. As usual I was warmly greeted by the office staff - all meticulously groomed proving to me that if they care about themselves, they too will care for me. Dr. Humphrey never fails to give straight forward, thoughtful advice and with her vast knowledge in this field of medicine, a patient can have 100% trust with her recommendations. Dr. Humphrey has incredible injection technique and for those of you who might be nervous about needles, don't be! Freezing gel is applied making it such a simple procedure. She constantly keeps one "in the loop" by showing what has been done and asks their opinion which is important for any patient.

I love my office visits....bring on the Holiday Season......I am SO Santa ready!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey and her fabulous team for a few years now. I feel better, look more rested and just more youthful. I frequently receive compliments about my skin and how I seem to be getting younger. This has all helped with my confidence. Dr. Humphrey and the nurses make sure that I am aware of the benefits and risks of all procedures before we start, and offer realistic guidance about what to expect for an outcome. I recommend them highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I am in my mid 60s and have consulted Dr. Humphrey for advice and then treatments. My skin looks amazing and I feel better about how I look as I age. The other day my husband touched my cheek and commented on how soft it felt. He said "it's like magic"! But behind the magic that Dr. Humphrey creates I know are years of training and tremendous skill as a dermatologist. I highly recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I'm turning 40 and I get compliments on my skin. Dr. Humphrey and her staff are so helpful and knowledgeable and I trust their recommendations on my skincare regimen and Botox treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr Humphrey is simply the best. She is professional yet friendly, highly skilled & provides a fresh & natural look. I am so happy with the results after seeing her (for botox & filler) I highly recommend her. The staff are also really friendly and helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Her team was supportive and knowledgeable, and after my procedure I felt like I had regained my self image.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I am a huge fan of Dr. Shannon Humphrey. I have also become a fan of the skin care products I was introduced to at Dr. Humphrey’s office. I regularly get compliments about how beautiful my skin is since starting with Dr. Humphrey. I'm grateful that she helps me look my best!
I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

A great experience with Dr. Humphrey. Her staff are caring and promptly followed up with me the next day to see how I was. Dr. Humphrey came highly recommended and I'm glad I listened to those recommending her. With treatments like IPL and botox, I look refreshed and natural. I don't ever worry that Dr. Humphrey will make me look " overdone". I trust her completely. She is a skilled and compassionate dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606954].votes_count ]]