Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

Dr Humprey immediately recognized my skin care needs and implemented a plan that has shown dramatic results in a short period of time. I am very pleased with my skin, and would highly recommend Dr Humphrey to other individuals who are experiencing challenges with their skin

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I have been consistently impressed with Dr. Humphrey's treatments, consultations on new products and services, as well as the advice I've received from her about treating general eczema. I value her professionalism as well as her honest and genuine demeanor.

I have found her staff to be equally professional and caring. They go the extra distance to make certain that you feel welcomed and cared for. They always spend time reviewing history and past treatments, asking questions, providing information, and seeking feedback on any products and services they have prescribed or used.

I'm consistently happy with the professional service Dr. Humphrey provide as well as the warm atmosphere that everyone helps to create at her clinic.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Humphrey at her office near the hospital and she sent me to her other office on Broadway to buy some expensive creams that did absolutely nothing for me.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Humphrey for monitoring of a probable malignant melanoma 2 years ago. The diagnosis caused me considerable distress. I found that my appointments every 6 months over the past two years relieved my anxiety. This was due in no small part to the thorough examinations provided by Dr. Humphrey. She addressed my concerns about new skin lesions at the beginning of every visit. The examinations were thorough. I was encouraged to return early for my next review if lesions appeared that caused me worry. I have felt confident that this medical concern is being well managed. I am greatful to Dr. Humphrey for this care.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey has helped me immensely with my acne. I went through 3 different dermatologists until I reached her. She is extremely hands on which I have not experienced with any other dermatologist. She took her time to examine my skin and proceed with the right treatment. I am now acne free! Dr. Humphrey cares so much about her patients and shows compassion as well as an extremely high degree of knowledge. She is the best of Vancouver!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey has improved my self image and self confidence drastically over the years. I would highly recommend Dr. Humphrey and her team.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I have received botox treatments from Dr. Humphrey for treatment of migraines and have been very happy with the results. Botox has been an effective treatment for me the last few years but also comes with downsides that had been problematic with other doctors in the past. It requires a combination of medical knowledge and experience with the product along with aesthetic sensibilities -- and Dr. Humphrey has all those qualities. I feel really comfortable and happy with it now that I am her patient. It's an expensive treatment no matter what, but with Dr. Humphrey I feel like she and her staff always give priority to 'getting it right'. That's worth a lot!

I was impressed enough to try also try a small amount of filler, which I'd always been curious about but afraid to try. She definitely took my personality (wanting to keep things very natural looking) and budget (limited) into account and tailored treatments for me, and a skin care regime that I've been really pleased with. Again she and her staff have been excellent. They are also great at follow-up and answering any questions I have. Occasionally I've had to wait after arriving for my appointment, but I didn't want to discount that score because I'd far rather have a doctor that takes extra time with me if necessary rather than rush me through in order to always stay on time.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Humphrey about a dark spot on my face that I was very concerned about, as it has grown significantly and I have a family history of skin cancer. I wasn't comfortable with waiting 4 months to see the dermatologist I was referred to by my GP as the lesion was causing me a significant amount of anxiety. Dr. Humphrey kindly agreed to fit me into her schedule - even though she isn't taking new patients - after a mutual friend contacted her about my situation. I was told I may have to wait but Dr. Humphrey had booked me in for 8.25am and was right on time. I was seen by one of the senior residents first who was also lovely. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Humphrey. She was very personable and kind, took the time to listen to my concerns without rushing and was very thorough with examining the lesion & explaining my options. We decided to do a biopsy and I will return to Dr. Humphrey for a follow-up appointment. Dr. Humphrey is an exceptional medical professional.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey is very caring, accommodating, helpful, and through. Despite the fact that is no longer accepting new patients for her medical practice and her day was completely booked up, she squeezed in to see my friend who had been very concerned about a growing spot on her face. With her family history of melanoma and being in the high risk category, my friend couldn’t bear to wait 4 months (which was the earliest appointment she could get) to see a dermatologist. However, Dr. Humphrey managed to squeeze my friend into her full schedule to see her the next day. My friend is so grateful to Dr. Humphrey for seeing her on such short notice and that she will find out the biopsy results in a few weeks. What a relief that she doesn’t have to worry daily and wait 4 more months to see another dermatologist!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Very helpful, kind, informative, polite, patient. Absolutely no complaints.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag