Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

Dr Humphrey is amazing. She's down to earth yet super knowledgeable. She doesn't recommend things that aren't legitimately beneficial for you. It's a first class experience at this office. Every staff member is professional and welcoming. I've already recommended others and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Visiting Vancouver and went in for botox. Very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My filler turned out really well. I liked that Dr.Humphrey took the time to listen to my concerns and then to make sure the treatment turned out how I wanted. My last doctor didn't listen. Her nurse Janet is really thorough and sweet. She did the most careful IPL I have ever had, happy with results. A bit more expensive than my last doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Coolsculpting worked for me. I was skeptical but after trying it I will do more areas in the the future. Dr. Humphrey was realistic and her nurse was very thorough in explaining things and answering all if my questions. Didn't hurt much. The area was numb for a few weeks but apparently this is normal. Bruised for a couple days. Good value for money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Humphrey was able to help me identify what it was I was really looking for in terms of cosmetic treatments and the results were amazing. It wasn't drastic in terms of a change but I couldn't believe how much better I looked and, more importantly, felt about myself. The entire staff is equally professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've had a couple of appointments with Dr Humphrey for a cosmetic procedure. She was fantastic. Very patient with my questions, very knowledgeable and friendly. The procedure was done quickly and results were incredible. Staff went out of their way to make me comfortable. would highly recommend this clinic to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Humphrey sorted out a complex issue for me years ago and has taken amazing care of my needs for several years. If she ever gets behind with appointments in her practice, it's because she takes the necessary time to take care of her patients. Nothing but 5-star reviews here, and I'll add mine. We're lucky to have her in the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I've seen Dr. Humphrey a handful of times over the past two years for various rashes on both myself and my kids. She is wonderful - very knowledgable, very professional and prompt. Her recommendations were always accurate and things cleared up shortly after. She is an excellent resource - I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Amazing wealth of knowledge, trust-worthy recommendations and great patient care. Positive experience all around - thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am a woman approaching my mid-thirties who is still dealing with acne. I first came into her office 3 months ago at my wits end. I had tried many things in the past that worked OK but required a lot of patience and dry skin for mediocre results. Dr. Humphrey prescribed a regimen to me that has worked wonders! I am literally overjoyed at the results. In our recent follow up I jokingly told her I would have brought her flowers had I not been stuck in traffic and scared to be late for my appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732457].votes_count ]]