You may also like

Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I am in my mid 30s and was looking for anti aging treatments that weren't too obvious to everyone around me. Dr Humphrey recommended some great skincare products and a couple of gentle/subtle treatments. I am so happy with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

If you;re looking for someone to make your skin clear & glowing go see Dr.Humphrey. Plus her nurses are very caring & helpful. They had lots of time for all my questions.

You get free parking, a delicious latte (thanks Monica), lots of free skincare samples and a follow-up phone call. The service is great.

Only drawback I waited a while for my first apt and spent more than I expected at first visit. Didn't wait at all second visit. Still worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Humphrey for over 5 years for mole checks. I have skin cancer in my family and lots of sunburns. She is very thorough when she checks my skin and always remembers small things about me and my health. I asked her to remove a mole that really bothered me and it looks amazing. There's such a long wait for a dermatologist in BC I'm really happy to have Dr.Humphrey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Humphrey prescribed a skincare regimen to get rid of sunspots. Worked well, cost more than I was expecting but cost less than the hundreds of products I tried before that didn't work. I never want to do any other cosmetic treatments like filler or lazer and Dr.Humphrey and her staff respected that (I told them at the beginning).

Treatment worked, cost more than I thought, I waited longer than I thought too but was really happy with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Really helpful with acne & good listener.

I have had bad acne for 20 years. I've seen several dermatologists over that time who each prescribed something that didn't work. Dr. Humphrey took the time to listen to my whole history. She went through all the options, their pros and cons. I felt like we decide don the treatment together. She has also continued to work with me until I was happy...which I am! It's pretty clear now and I feel confident that I can go to Dr.Humphrey if I break out again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr Humphrey is amazing. She's down to earth yet super knowledgeable. She doesn't recommend things that aren't legitimately beneficial for you. It's a first class experience at this office. Every staff member is professional and welcoming. I've already recommended others and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Visiting Vancouver and went in for botox. Very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My filler turned out really well. I liked that Dr.Humphrey took the time to listen to my concerns and then to make sure the treatment turned out how I wanted. My last doctor didn't listen. Her nurse Janet is really thorough and sweet. She did the most careful IPL I have ever had, happy with results. A bit more expensive than my last doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Coolsculpting worked for me. I was skeptical but after trying it I will do more areas in the the future. Dr. Humphrey was realistic and her nurse was very thorough in explaining things and answering all if my questions. Didn't hurt much. The area was numb for a few weeks but apparently this is normal. Bruised for a couple days. Good value for money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Humphrey was able to help me identify what it was I was really looking for in terms of cosmetic treatments and the results were amazing. It wasn't drastic in terms of a change but I couldn't believe how much better I looked and, more importantly, felt about myself. The entire staff is equally professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752543].votes_count ]]