You may also like

Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I read these reviews and picked Dr. Humphrey to help improve my complexion. My experience is the same as the reviews, all positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I decided to see Dr.Humphrey for hormonal pigmentation because my family doctor says she goes to see her. It was a good recommendation. It's not that there were any magical treatments but I felt that the nurse and doctor reviewed the options and gave me a realistic chance of success. The pigment is better but not gone. I'm happy because I understand why it's there and what my options are for improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Great dermatologist. Very clear in what I could/could not expect from treatment. She & her nurses had lots of time for my questions & encouraged follow-up visits which I really liked. Also called to see if all my questions were answered. I've never had that before from a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I am only in Vancouver for a few months working in the film industry. I have seen dermatologists all over north america when I travel for work and choose one locally for my botox. My treatment worked out well. What I really liked was the nurse and Dr.Humphrey spent more time with me on skincare options than I am used to in other botox clinics and the recommendations were great. Cost for botox on par with NYC and other big US cities but a bit more than Toronto. If in Vancouver again I'll go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr.Humphrey went out of her way to help me solve my problem. It turns out I needed a different specialist and she personally coordinated the appointment for me. Problem solved. (I usually find it hard to get to the right doctor in our health care system but she really helped me.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I am in my mid 30s and was looking for anti aging treatments that weren't too obvious to everyone around me. Dr Humphrey recommended some great skincare products and a couple of gentle/subtle treatments. I am so happy with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

If you;re looking for someone to make your skin clear & glowing go see Dr.Humphrey. Plus her nurses are very caring & helpful. They had lots of time for all my questions.

You get free parking, a delicious latte (thanks Monica), lots of free skincare samples and a follow-up phone call. The service is great.

Only drawback I waited a while for my first apt and spent more than I expected at first visit. Didn't wait at all second visit. Still worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Humphrey for over 5 years for mole checks. I have skin cancer in my family and lots of sunburns. She is very thorough when she checks my skin and always remembers small things about me and my health. I asked her to remove a mole that really bothered me and it looks amazing. There's such a long wait for a dermatologist in BC I'm really happy to have Dr.Humphrey.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Humphrey prescribed a skincare regimen to get rid of sunspots. Worked well, cost more than I was expecting but cost less than the hundreds of products I tried before that didn't work. I never want to do any other cosmetic treatments like filler or lazer and Dr.Humphrey and her staff respected that (I told them at the beginning).

Treatment worked, cost more than I thought, I waited longer than I thought too but was really happy with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Really helpful with acne & good listener.

I have had bad acne for 20 years. I've seen several dermatologists over that time who each prescribed something that didn't work. Dr. Humphrey took the time to listen to my whole history. She went through all the options, their pros and cons. I felt like we decide don the treatment together. She has also continued to work with me until I was happy...which I am! It's pretty clear now and I feel confident that I can go to Dr.Humphrey if I break out again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767560].votes_count ]]