Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I came to have botox and was very pleased with the care and professionalism of both the doctor and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Humphrey was very patient and took her time in explaining the different products and procedures that may help my skin type. I never felt rushed and her staff are genuinely friendly and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I'm a UBC medical student who has been dealing with acne for years. I've tried every cream and antibiotic known to humankind, with only temporary effect at best. I knew about Accutane, but was apprehensive about its side effects. That was until I met Dr. Humphrey. She explained the pharmacology and side effect profile behind this medication, and ordered the necessary tests for monitoring. With her recommendation and reassurance, I started Accutane. I completed an uncomplicated course of treatment with just mild, expected side effects. It has been months since I took the last pill, and my skin is as clear as clear can be. Multiple friends and colleagues have asked me how I achieved this endpoint. I proudly tell them that it was because of Dr. Humphrey. I plan to become a family doctor in Vancouver. When I open my own practice, I will definitely refer my complicated dermatological patients to her so they can enjoy the same success that I have enjoyed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I saw Dr.Humphrey at Carruthers&Humphrey and she was amazing, the nursing staff were great, made me feel at home, and she knew what was the best treatment for me and didn't try to over do it as most doctors would do. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Humphrey and her staff have made my experiences very enjoyable. I always leave with the best skincare to compliment my treatments. It feels like she genuinely cares about me and I am always impressed that she actually remembers who I am. I am not "just" a patient. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I've only seen Dr Humphrey for the past couple months but always have a great experience. From the coffee when I walk In to having my parking stamped on the way out. Dt Humphrey always addresses all of my concerns even if they're unrelated to my treatments. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey for a while now. I appreciate her genuine concern for me and my skin. I see her for Botox injections but she's always a great resource for any spots I may be concerned about. I didn't have to wait long in her office and her nurses were very helpful in explaining the skin care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I really appreciate Dr. Humphrey's care and attention to detail and thorough explanation in identifying my skin care needs and providing solutions. I highly recommend Dr. Humphrey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Humphrey is an excellent clinician and is always on top of all of the most current research. She was able to answer all of my questions with current evidence, which was reassuring. I had my Botox done with her, and her bedside manner, as well as her expertise in injection technique left me with a great treatment. Also, her staff are second to none! All of her nurses, and office staff are extremely engaged in the clients and make you feel comfortable and safe, like you are in good hands. I would definitely recommend Dr. Humphrey to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I saw Dr. Humphrey recently for the first time for a cosmetic procedure. I was feeling a bit nervous and had a lot of questions. I really appreciate that she took the time necessary to answer all my questions and discuss my options. And I am very happy with the results! I will definitely be back to see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556499].votes_count ]]