You may also like

Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Humphrey by a friend. Dr. Humphrey is very attentive and provides great patient care. Dr. Humphrey and staff are not only knowledgeable, but also helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Really friendly, positive and helpful. She game me all the choices for treatment along with their pros and cons. I appreciate being given the information to make my own choice. Definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The stress of chemotherapy and radiation treatment last year had really taken its toll on my skin and I was unhappy looking in the mirror afterwards. Dr. Humphrey managed to reverse the damage and produced amazing results - exceeding my expectations - both brightening my complexion and, by using a combinatio of botox and sculptra, smoothing out wrinkles, crows feet, upper lip wrinkles, lower marionnette lines, and also plumping up concave cheeks where I had lost volume. Nurse Cat gave excellent IPL treatment and was very conscientious and caring in the follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I visit Vancouver a few times each year, specifically to see Dr. Humphrey. My results with Botox and IPL have been great- very natural. The nurses go the extra distance to follow up with patients and keep in touch. I also like the skin care and cosmetics lines they carry. I would 100% recommend Dr. Humphrey. The level of service is unlike any other Dermatologist I have seen!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2829211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I read these reviews and picked Dr. Humphrey to help improve my complexion. My experience is the same as the reviews, all positive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I decided to see Dr.Humphrey for hormonal pigmentation because my family doctor says she goes to see her. It was a good recommendation. It's not that there were any magical treatments but I felt that the nurse and doctor reviewed the options and gave me a realistic chance of success. The pigment is better but not gone. I'm happy because I understand why it's there and what my options are for improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Great dermatologist. Very clear in what I could/could not expect from treatment. She & her nurses had lots of time for my questions & encouraged follow-up visits which I really liked. Also called to see if all my questions were answered. I've never had that before from a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I am only in Vancouver for a few months working in the film industry. I have seen dermatologists all over north america when I travel for work and choose one locally for my botox. My treatment worked out well. What I really liked was the nurse and Dr.Humphrey spent more time with me on skincare options than I am used to in other botox clinics and the recommendations were great. Cost for botox on par with NYC and other big US cities but a bit more than Toronto. If in Vancouver again I'll go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr.Humphrey went out of her way to help me solve my problem. It turns out I needed a different specialist and she personally coordinated the appointment for me. Problem solved. (I usually find it hard to get to the right doctor in our health care system but she really helped me.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I am in my mid 30s and was looking for anti aging treatments that weren't too obvious to everyone around me. Dr Humphrey recommended some great skincare products and a couple of gentle/subtle treatments. I am so happy with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785429].votes_count ]]