Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

Dr. Humphrey has improved my self image and self confidence drastically over the years. I would highly recommend Dr. Humphrey and her team.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I have received botox treatments from Dr. Humphrey for treatment of migraines and have been very happy with the results. Botox has been an effective treatment for me the last few years but also comes with downsides that had been problematic with other doctors in the past. It requires a combination of medical knowledge and experience with the product along with aesthetic sensibilities -- and Dr. Humphrey has all those qualities. I feel really comfortable and happy with it now that I am her patient. It's an expensive treatment no matter what, but with Dr. Humphrey I feel like she and her staff always give priority to 'getting it right'. That's worth a lot! I was impressed enough to try also try a small amount of filler, which I'd always been curious about but afraid to try. She definitely took my personality (wanting to keep things very natural looking) and budget (limited) into account and tailored treatments for me, and a skin care regime that I've been really pleased with. Again she and her staff have been excellent. They are also great at follow-up and answering any questions I have. Occasionally I've had to wait after arriving for my appointment, but I didn't want to discount that score because I'd far rather have a doctor that takes extra time with me if necessary rather than rush me through in order to always stay on time.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Humphrey about a dark spot on my face that I was very concerned about, as it has grown significantly and I have a family history of skin cancer. I wasn't comfortable with waiting 4 months to see the dermatologist I was referred to by my GP as the lesion was causing me a significant amount of anxiety. Dr. Humphrey kindly agreed to fit me into her schedule - even though she isn't taking new patients - after a mutual friend contacted her about my situation. I was told I may have to wait but Dr. Humphrey had booked me in for 8.25am and was right on time. I was seen by one of the senior residents first who was also lovely. I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Humphrey. She was very personable and kind, took the time to listen to my concerns without rushing and was very thorough with examining the lesion & explaining my options. We decided to do a biopsy and I will return to Dr. Humphrey for a follow-up appointment. Dr. Humphrey is an exceptional medical professional.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey is very caring, accommodating, helpful, and through. Despite the fact that is no longer accepting new patients for her medical practice and her day was completely booked up, she squeezed in to see my friend who had been very concerned about a growing spot on her face. With her family history of melanoma and being in the high risk category, my friend couldn’t bear to wait 4 months (which was the earliest appointment she could get) to see a dermatologist. However, Dr. Humphrey managed to squeeze my friend into her full schedule to see her the next day. My friend is so grateful to Dr. Humphrey for seeing her on such short notice and that she will find out the biopsy results in a few weeks. What a relief that she doesn’t have to worry daily and wait 4 more months to see another dermatologist!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Very helpful, kind, informative, polite, patient. Absolutely no complaints.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

I was extremely pleased with the entire experience. Dr. Humphrey took the time to explain the treatment necessary, the healing and the recovery process. The results were better than I expected. I would certainly recommend seeing Dr. Humphrey.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey does fillers to my face. She is probably the best botox/filler doctor in Vancouver. Staff is great as well. Only complaint is she charges top dollar. Too expensive but at the same time I wouldn't let any doctor botch my face.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of several different cosmetic practices in the lower mainland over many years. There is no question Dr Humphrey's expertise & highly skilled staff is superior and unparalleled above all. My experiences at her practice have always been a positive one with astounding results at every single visit. I always feel very well taken care of at my appointments (Dr. Humphrey & staff always follow-up). Dr. Humphrey takes the time thoroughly listen to my questions and concerns (not rushed like other physicians). She provides the highest standards of personalized care and provides custom individualized treatment plans. The stressors of having 3 very young children and a demanding full-time job has certainly taken a toll on my skin. Dr. Humphrey prescribed a tailored skincare regimen which as been proven effective. Her treatment plan also included injections which I could not be happier with. I have gone from looking tired and dull to refreshed and rejuvenated.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey helped me a lot with clearing the brown spots on my face. She recommended IPL which worked to really make my skin look better and take away the brown spots. I really didn't know there was anything that could work that well. I was worried about seeing someone about cosmetic things but she is very knowledgable and made me feel normal about asking questions about my skin and my face.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Humphrey and her staff could not have impressed me more than they did on my recent visit to their clinic. Their dynamic energy and teamwork was fantastic. From the moment I entered the reception I was greeted with smiles and felt looked after. Dr. Humphrey prescribed the Obagi skin regime to help with sun damage to my face. I appreciated her knowledge and honestly regarding my skin and am so far thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Humphrey and her team!

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag