Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey for a while now. I appreciate her genuine concern for me and my skin. I see her for Botox injections but she's always a great resource for any spots I may be concerned about. I didn't have to wait long in her office and her nurses were very helpful in explaining the skin care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I really appreciate Dr. Humphrey's care and attention to detail and thorough explanation in identifying my skin care needs and providing solutions. I highly recommend Dr. Humphrey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Humphrey is an excellent clinician and is always on top of all of the most current research. She was able to answer all of my questions with current evidence, which was reassuring. I had my Botox done with her, and her bedside manner, as well as her expertise in injection technique left me with a great treatment. Also, her staff are second to none! All of her nurses, and office staff are extremely engaged in the clients and make you feel comfortable and safe, like you are in good hands. I would definitely recommend Dr. Humphrey to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I saw Dr. Humphrey recently for the first time for a cosmetic procedure. I was feeling a bit nervous and had a lot of questions. I really appreciate that she took the time necessary to answer all my questions and discuss my options. And I am very happy with the results! I will definitely be back to see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I had seen my family doctor as well as two other dermatologists. Dr. Humphrey was the only one who was really able to help treat my skin to the point where I once again feel comfortable in it! I really appreciate her attentiveness, her professionalism, and the care she shows to her patients. I have recommended her to friends who have skin conditions and want to see a GREAT dermatologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Humprey immediately recognized my skin care needs and implemented a plan that has shown dramatic results in a short period of time. I am very pleased with my skin, and would highly recommend Dr Humphrey to other individuals who are experiencing challenges with their skin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have been consistently impressed with Dr. Humphrey's treatments, consultations on new products and services, as well as the advice I've received from her about treating general eczema. I value her professionalism as well as her honest and genuine demeanor.

I have found her staff to be equally professional and caring. They go the extra distance to make certain that you feel welcomed and cared for. They always spend time reviewing history and past treatments, asking questions, providing information, and seeking feedback on any products and services they have prescribed or used.

I'm consistently happy with the professional service Dr. Humphrey provide as well as the warm atmosphere that everyone helps to create at her clinic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2537352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I went to see Dr. Humphrey at her office near the hospital and she sent me to her other office on Broadway to buy some expensive creams that did absolutely nothing for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's response
I am sorry to hear these products have not been helpful. Follow-up visits are important to ensure the treatment plan is working. Sometimes we need to make adjustments based on your skin's response. Please call the office at 604-714-0222 to schedule a follow-up and we'll see what's going on.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Humphrey for monitoring of a probable malignant melanoma 2 years ago. The diagnosis caused me considerable distress. I found that my appointments every 6 months over the past two years relieved my anxiety. This was due in no small part to the thorough examinations provided by Dr. Humphrey. She addressed my concerns about new skin lesions at the beginning of every visit. The examinations were thorough. I was encouraged to return early for my next review if lesions appeared that caused me worry. I have felt confident that this medical concern is being well managed. I am greatful to Dr. Humphrey for this care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Humphrey has helped me immensely with my acne. I went through 3 different dermatologists until I reached her. She is extremely hands on which I have not experienced with any other dermatologist. She took her time to examine my skin and proceed with the right treatment. I am now acne free! Dr. Humphrey cares so much about her patients and shows compassion as well as an extremely high degree of knowledge. She is the best of Vancouver!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524538].votes_count ]]