Rate Dr. Shannon Humphrey

Dr. Shannon Humphrey's Ratings

I wanted to get physician-assisted skincare. It's really difficult to compare skin care from doctor to doctor as they refuse to give price lists until you see them and then claim that their services are superior to others and incomparable. You have to pay an initial $150 consultation fee to just get in to see the doctor. A full face IPL treatment cost me $600 with no price breaks for additional treatments. I called Georgia Straight top-rated physician assisted skin care clinics and found out that the typical IPL treatment was at most $350. I feel that whatever her rating, her prices are highly inflated for services that are available anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I recently saw Dr Humphrey for a skin cancer screening. I found the reception staff very welcoming , helpful and friendly. Doctor Humphrey and her assistants were very professional.Luckily the moles I was concerned about were not cancerous and she explained what cancerous ones looked like. She did find numerous pre cancer skin spots and immediately started treating them. I will require more treatments and she stated that these could be done by my GP or if I wished, she would be glad to do so. I found her to be very attentive and she allowed me all the time I needed to respond to my questions. Doctor Humphrey is very caring, thoughtful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

A great doctor. I would definitely go to Dr. Humphrey again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Dr. Humphrey is so warm and understanding. She talks through each procedure with you and is very knowledgeable. I trust her recommendations and have always been very happy with the results. She is straightforward and thoughtful in her answers to my questions. The staff at the clinic are very friendly and professional. I always enjoy my visits and know Dr. Humphrey has my best interest in mind in keeping my skin at its best and looking very natural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

With holiday season rapidly approaching, I decided it was time to gear up for the festive season.......and time to give myself a little present by visiting Dr. Humphrey. As usual I was warmly greeted by the office staff - all meticulously groomed proving to me that if they care about themselves, they too will care for me. Dr. Humphrey never fails to give straight forward, thoughtful advice and with her vast knowledge in this field of medicine, a patient can have 100% trust with her recommendations. Dr. Humphrey has incredible injection technique and for those of you who might be nervous about needles, don't be! Freezing gel is applied making it such a simple procedure. She constantly keeps one "in the loop" by showing what has been done and asks their opinion which is important for any patient.

I love my office visits....bring on the Holiday Season......I am SO Santa ready!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey and her fabulous team for a few years now. I feel better, look more rested and just more youthful. I frequently receive compliments about my skin and how I seem to be getting younger. This has all helped with my confidence. Dr. Humphrey and the nurses make sure that I am aware of the benefits and risks of all procedures before we start, and offer realistic guidance about what to expect for an outcome. I recommend them highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I am in my mid 60s and have consulted Dr. Humphrey for advice and then treatments. My skin looks amazing and I feel better about how I look as I age. The other day my husband touched my cheek and commented on how soft it felt. He said "it's like magic"! But behind the magic that Dr. Humphrey creates I know are years of training and tremendous skill as a dermatologist. I highly recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I'm turning 40 and I get compliments on my skin. Dr. Humphrey and her staff are so helpful and knowledgeable and I trust their recommendations on my skincare regimen and Botox treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr Humphrey is simply the best. She is professional yet friendly, highly skilled & provides a fresh & natural look. I am so happy with the results after seeing her (for botox & filler) I highly recommend her. The staff are also really friendly and helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Her team was supportive and knowledgeable, and after my procedure I felt like I had regained my self image.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609964].votes_count ]]