Rate Dr. Laurie B. Reynard

Dr. Laurie B. Reynard's Ratings

She is a excellent doctor. Most important thing about her was she has given us sufficient time to answer all our questions. Her staff was also very co-operative. I don't remember we had to wait any time for doctor's visit. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

I am a physician and I appreciate Dr. Reynard's knowledge and candor. I was extremely against having a C-section. I asked her to so everything that she could to prevent me from having a C-section and she did. She has the lowest C-section rate at St. John's. She knows medicine extremely well and in the end that is all I cared about. She is not overly warm and fuzzy but that is not what I wanted in an emergency situation. If you want a smart OB with great surgical skills she is a great choice. If you want a best friend look elsewhere.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reynard may be knowledgeable but I will not be going back to her. She told me somewhat alarming news and then gave me practically no information about what I will be dealing with. I wasn't expecting a warm bedside manner after reading some reviews but she totally freaked me out without reason. When I stopped her to ask if I could ask her a few questions, her hand was literally on the doorknob to leave. All I wanted was a 5-10 minute conversation so that I would have basic information and she provided that most unwillingly. Further, the office is run down and there were used speculums in the sink. Those externals don't matter a great deal but it shows a lack of concern for how patients will feel in the environment.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Reynard's for over 20 years. She has gone the extra mile for me through some very difficult times. If you are looking for warm and fuzzy, perhaps she is not the right fit.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

I dont know about the rest of you guys, but my visit with her was a great experience. Considering I hate going to the GYno anyways. She set my mind at ease answered my ?'s . Even the other patients in the waiting room I talked to said "she is great". Which I have to agree. I waited a 1/2 hour to see her (boo). But, when she came in she took the time for my visit, without feeling rushed (YEAH). Now off to make a baby...And, you bet I will be back to see Dr. Reynard.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Reynard is cold, aloof and not very thorough. I can't describe others experiences, only ours. I have a polycystic conditon that was likely caused by the years of high does birth control pills prescribed by Reynard. Never once did Reynard do anything more than a pap smear or ask me "how are the pills working?" One would think after five years, a thorough pelvic exam would be indicated. I learned in the Philippines about the polycystic conditon after a thorough examination with a scope. I must add that there seems to be a bias against some patients, which could explain the wide variances in ratings. I should have found another Dr. earlier but was just too busy. Reynard just creeps me out. Do yourself a favor and find another Dr. Don't trust Reynard and make the same mistake I did; it could cost you the ability to have children.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

Needed emergengcy visit for miscarraige I was having. I was very scared but she reassured me I would be alright. And,she was right. In the future I know where I will be going.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Let's see.. She told me after a vaginal ultrasound, after seeing a fibroid that was impinging on the endometrium that it was almost impossible for me to get pregnant. I am now pregnant. Not ideal .. First time in my life,.. And her only response was was that she "didn't recall using the words almost impossible." Also she did not take the time to tell explain to me what the fibroid was about and how it would affect me other than i would need to remove it to have a family.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

Where do I begin? The staff is rude and not at all helpful. If you do manage to schedule an appointment, expect a looooong delay, at least an hour. They don't valet either. I have been there for the last time today, as the doctor wanted to go home by a certain time and decided it best to reschedule me. What the hell? Why even bother wasting my time and charging me a co-pay for the privilege of sitting in the waiting room.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

Fantastic Doctor. Delivered both of my children.Professional,friendly, knowledgeable,and a amazing doctor. Great staff. I have recommended many of my friends and they all love her too!!The Best O.B. on the Westside!!

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag