Rate Dr. Johnathan Follows

Dr. Johnathan Follows's Ratings

He was recommended to me by others and am glad I chose him. Apparently some other doctors are more assembly line and, while the procedure was quick, it didn't feel rushed and he took the time to answer any questions I had. The information on his website clearly described what to expect before/during/after the procedure. His personality is friendly but 'clinical'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

The procedure was very quick, and only a little uncomfortable--comparable to having a mole removed. Dr. Follows provided a lot of helpful information via brochures, and following the instructions there was responsible for my complete recovery and satisfaction with the process. The staff was efficient and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

The procedure was surprisingly quick and the healing time was too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Followes for my vasectomy. I felt himself and his staff were very friendly, informative and skilled. The no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy is definitely the way to go, it was very quick, virtually painless (just a slight discomfort, but hey, it's a sensitive area!) and I would recommend him highly to anyone that is curious about getting a vasectomy and as a matter of fact, i already have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57295].votes_count ]]