Rate Dr. Ted Tai-Joon Yoon

Dr. Ted Tai-Joon Yoon's Ratings

Good Family Doctor. He is reliable doctor. Staffs are helpful.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Excellent team! Very happy to have him as my Doctor

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

I started with Dr. Ismaily when she first opened up her practice, and had office hours on Saturdays. I'm not sure if she still does this. When she went on her maternity leave, I started seeing Dr. Ted Yoon, and I like this guy. When I come with a concern, I usually bring ideas and terms as my wife is quite well versed in medical terminology. Dr. Yoon has always been open to here what I've said, and my ideas about alternative medicine, although he seems to be trained and focuses mostly on western medicine. I try to be as open with him as possible, and he uses his skills to let me know my options. I like his resourcefulness. I'm glad that he is not stuck in thinking everything he knows is everything there is to know. I read the comment above about checking the internet, and I've been in a clinic where that has happened, and I'm fine with that. Perhaps a generational thing. Dr. Yoon has brought up medical choices for me that are amazing, and I'm thankful for his efforts.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Not the best if you are in need for a knowledgeable doctor , I caught him looking in wiki for answers to a simple issues I am not really sure what do they teach in med schools this days, but I am really not going back to his clinic in the future

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr. Yoon at the University Village Medical Clinic (UBC). I had been having a worsening medical issue for months. I had seen another doctor who prescribed a medication and said if I didn’t see an improvement in 10 days, come back. No improvement. Went back to the clinic and this time got Dr. Yoon. Had to really push Dr. Yoon to order the tests that the previous Dr. I had seen at that clinic had recommended. When the results came in, Yoon advised no treatment. Sought a second opinion. The next doctor I saw was horrified at the prospect of not treating indicating a progression of the situation could lead to serious illness or death. Second doctor prescribed that appears to be (from reading Mayo Clinic, NCHS and other trustworthy medical websites) the standard treatment and I’m responding well to that treatment. Scary to think what would have happened if I hadn’t gotten a second opinion.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag