Rate Dr. Mark J. Bartiss

Dr. Mark J. Bartiss's Ratings

mark is the guy that puts all other health "professionals" to shame. there's a reason you're not feeling well. it's not in your head -and you don't need a psychiatrist. he finds the problem and treats it, period. i receive treatment for low thyroid function/hashimoto's with natural desiccated thyroid (naturethroid), and hormone pellet inserts for menopause. a few days after my first treatment, the phone rang and it was mark ...he wanted to know how i was feeling! i have never received the level of care i have found with this doctor. many commenters have complained about the office staff. they're very nice and accommodating -they are if anything, a bit frazzled. they're doing they're best so cut them some slack. and if you find them so hard to deal with, then consider speaking to mark about your problems with anxiety. yeah. he can fix that too, without pharmaceuticals.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bartiss is an excellent doctor. He was able to help me when no other doctor could. My only issue is his staff. Some are courteous and helpful, but I have had issue with one in particular on several occasions. Very defensive and rude. I deal with it because he has helped me tremendously. I have referred several people to Dr. Bartiss and they have been very happy with him as well.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

It is so refreshing to be under the care of an "out of the box" thinker! Dr Bartiss is truly a genius and I'm blessed to be under his care! He takes the time to listen and answer your questions in addition to going over in great detail any lab results and tailoring treatment to YOU! He will not just give you a prescription as a means to end the appt! I LOVE HIM!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr Bartiss 1week ago for hormone imbalance, he is very thorough with blood tests. He had my results I decided to try hormone pellets as I've done estrogen patch in past two yrs and it hasn't helped. Still had hot flashes night sweats etc. I received 3 pellets 2 testosterone, 1 estrone, I have slept thru the night for the past week which I haven't in months I have energy back .i have not had 1hot flash, or night sweat. He listens to his patients and is there to help you. He's a very caring man, and has a good bed side manner. His office staff are very nice and helpful . I have recommended him to several friends already. Though he doesn't accept insurance so far worth every cent .

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

This Dr changed my families lives. Thank you Dr Bartiss for listening and helping my family.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

I have known Dr Mark For at least ten years and have always thought of him as very professional, extremely knowledgable, helpful and kind. He knows what he's talking about and shares his knowledge with all who ask. I would recomend him very highly to both family and friends alike. David H.

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

I became a patient of Dr. Bartiss 2 years ago. Was having a tough time dealing with menopause and other health issues. His knowledge and ability to get to the route of my problems is incrediable. He deals with your total body chemistry and brings it to its optimum. I have found the fountain of youth through him. Not your typical stuffy conventional doctor, has a sense of humor, easy to talk to. Wish he could be my primary doctor. Once you get to know the staff they're grate, can be a bit frazzled. Hard to reach in an emergency but well worth the wait when you see him.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bartiss is simply the best Doctor I have ever been to. His vast knowledge in the medical field is unmatched. His willingness to continue to study, learn, and challenge conventional thinking brings to his patients the best of care. His recent focus on HCG therapy and other nutritional/preventative efforts has given new hope to all his patients. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. His office staff tends to be frazzled with the busyness of the office, which has a tendancy to cause challenges when calling for an appointment, but his care supercedes this issue.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Bartiss for years and feel that he has really helped me with my thyroid and hormone issues. He has a great personality and really cares about his patients. I do wish he was available more but he is worth the wait.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag