Dr. KERRY B. JORDAN

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. KERRY B. JORDAN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does his practice accept Medicare and/or Medicaid?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5306401
25/03/14 5 5 5 5 He is very through and through, never rushes, and listens to you. He is very calm and yes sit right down with you. He sometimes runs behind but staff always keeps you informed and you get the same attentiveness when its your turn. You get an explained diagnosis and we are very happy with having Dr. Jordan for many years. -D.Cavender  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KERRY" to "KERRY B."

31/05/12 SYSTEM: combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 113714)
RID: 1346960
26/01/11 5 5 5 5 We have patients of Dr. Jordan since 1991 and would never think of changing.He never makes you feel rushed and is a fabulous diagnostician.There were times he would wait so my ill son could see him after college classes at KU. He is always so kind and listens attentively and offers informed prognosis with treatment suggestions. When he does run a bit behind he always apologizes for keeping you waitint and his nurse does the same. I have left a practice before because of the Dr's staff but the staff at Leawood Family Care are all wonderful and always pleasant. I have followed Dr. Jordan around the city for 21 years. He is awesome! Thank you Doc! You are the BEST!Loretta Preno and family
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1146041
09/04/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Jordan never rushes, is attentive and responsive. He usually sits when in the exam room, which I find calming.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 825412
11/03/09 3 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Jordan since moving to KC almost 15 years ago. I've followed him from practice to practice. My daughters would drive back from school to see him instead of finding a local doctor. There are times when he is running long but it is usually because he is taking the time he needs with each patient to listen and answer questions. Well worth any wait. I've recommended him to many friends and will continue to do so.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 818111
06/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Jordan is very knowledgeable and helpful. He spends the time to actually listen. I would recommend him to anyone as a great primary.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 368182
17/07/07 4 4 5 5 Dr. Jordan is a great physician--took time to answer all my questions, great bedside manner and very knowledgable about a wide variety of topics. I would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Aetna