Rate Dr. Mark Boechler

Dr. Mark Boechler's Ratings

He is the best his one secretary is grumpy!.............

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr Boechler is very friendly, professional, never in a hurry so it makes me feel that he cares about me -the best doctor I know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Would never recommend him for senior citizens. I collapsed and became unconscious and could not be woken up! He had the nerve to say well these things happen to the elderly. I was flabbergasted to say the least. One of my specialists ordered a head scan and I have tried to have Boechler tell me the results but he continues to be evasive. I had three things to ask him during a recent visit and forgot to mention the last issue. When I tried to bring it up with him on the way out, Boechler told me that he had spoken with me enough for this visit. I have had enough of this guy! I'm looking for someone who will treat me like I am a still a real person who still deserves great care, even while I am a senior citizen. I still count!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

New secretary needed!! Kind of struggles at accommodating us. Maybe just doesn't enjoy what she does for work?? Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Best doc in town !!!!!!!!!!! Our family has been with him for 19 years .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

He is an amazing Doctor and has been my family doctor for years now. He is caring, honest and willing to go the extra mile for you. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

He Is Probably The Best Doctor In The City. He Always Waits Till You Have Told Him Everything Before Giving His Opinion. The Thing I Like Most About Him, Besides The Fact That He Is Polite And Very Friendly, Is The Fact That He Will Try And Solve Whatever Is Wrong With You, Without Medication. If You Need It He Will Prescribe It, But He Try's To Find A Different Solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

The best doctor our family has ever had. Very friendly. My children and I all feel comfortable talking to him. He is very knowledgeable and believes as we do in the most natural cure or remedy for ailments. We would recommend him to anyone at anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

Our family has been seeing Dr. Boechler for 20 years. In that time he has delivered 5 of our 6 children, and has always given us excellent care. He is knowledgable, kind and courteous, and is always helpful. IMO Dr. Boechler is the kind of physiscian that all family doctors should aspire to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr Boechler is the best Dr I have ever been to. He doesn't make me nervous like other male doctors sometimes do. He is always very polite and to the point, and he doesn't overmedicate. He seems to be big on the "maybe it will fix itself" view of health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947442].votes_count ]]