Rate Dr. Craig M. Matherne

Dr. Craig M. Matherne's Ratings

He has been right on top of things ever since i started going to him. Always very friendly. I would absolutely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Matherne seems to know his stuff and has been very friendly. Some of the staff for his physicians group are not always great but I can put up with that. They could use some training in customer service and smile more. He referred me to an orthopedic specialist when it was outside his expertise. I do not have a lot of health problems and therefore can't speak to his ability to diagnose multiple issues, but I have seen him twice this year and at this point would continue to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Just doesn't seem to be interested if it's not a simple prescription.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Great doctor...has helped my family alot. I would recomend him to all my friends...Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Doctor blames all your medical problems on your weight if you are overweight and is very quick to prescribe medication for anything you might have wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

A great doctor!!!! Knows how to talk and treat his patients. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57845].votes_count ]]