Rate Dr. Catherine Chern

Dr. Catherine Chern's Ratings

this doctor is no longer at this phone number or this address. I tried to make appt with her today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Excellent bedside manner! Really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Chern is friendly, knowledgeable and personable. She always makes me feel at ease. I've been her patient for over 3 years and continue to refer people to her all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Very personable, good energy, engages in conversation right off the bat. Did not feel like I was getting an examination because enjoyable experience (not stressful). Professional, yet really cool person! She asked all the right questions - stuff I didn't think to bring up, but was so happy she brought them up. I felt very comfortable discussing personal issues with her. A+! Offered a referral list of psychiatrists to help me find the right one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][57852].votes_count ]]