Rate Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian

Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian's Ratings

Everyone is so nice there. Great center and great doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Amazing Neurosurgeon with an amazing state of the art facility. Dr. Deukmedjian and his staff care about the patients and it shows!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

What I liked most was how everyone was pleasant and helpful at the facility

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

This was the second surgery Dr. Deuk performed on me. He did my back in 2009 and my neck in December 2012. After the excellent results, walking ,golfing ,skiing no pain,when I needed to find out what was wrong with my neck, I of course went to Dr. Deuk. I had 5 ruptured disks in my neck and they were pressing on my spinal column. Surgery needed to be done soon, I found this out on Nov 15 th and had the surgery on December 4th. Surgery went well at 9:30 in morning and I was home by 6:00 that evening with 8 screws in my neck. I went back to work and driving after two weeks. I am doing wonderful and enjoying physical therapy. I have no pain. When someone asks I tell them there is no greater Doctor than Doctor Ara Deukmedjian. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Dr.Deuk and his staff are very compassionate and sincere. I had very complicated medical situation, which was caused by another Surgeon. Which went horribly wrong. Upon my first visit to Dr.Deuk he was willing to help me. Dr.Deuk saved my life with surgery. Dr.Deuk gave me a 50/50% chance of not being totally paralyzed. Dr.Deuk along with his surgical tech Augusto were able to achieve the nearly impossible, it was very complicated and took twice the time of a single level fusion to repair the previous surgical damage. I was able to walk, talk, swallow better soon after recovery. The hardest part of my surgery was the waiting and worry for my wife. We thanked Dr. Deuk, he was very humble stating that it was his job, then he gave my wife and both hugs. He and his staff made us feel like family, from the start. My GP referred me to Dr.Deukmedjian as she felt that Dr.Deuk was the only qualified in Central Florida that could and would help me with my complicated problems. We do not have any regrets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

I was very fortunate to to find Dr.Duek and his staff. I am 36 with a family and I was suffering from debilitating as a pain as a result of 2 herniated disks. For back problems and pain I can tell you Dr.Duek and his staff are one of the best in the field! We tried several conservative approaches and after they did not work I elected to have surgery. After just two weeks 95% of all pain symptoms are gone!! I expect a full recovery. He is very knowledgeable and is careful to perform proper procedures only operating when/how necessary. There is also a lot of experience on his staff to further make him a surgeon/staff of choice. I am very happy with my outcome and highly suggust you try him if you have back pain. There are few negatives but the only thing I will say is I am still working to get insurance to pay for this procedure but this I think is more an insurance problem and Dr.Duek tries to help you every way possible. One of the best doctor's I ever had and very helpful, thank you thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Dr. Deuk, Dr. Patel, and Dr. Jeong along with their staff from the front desk with Carmen, to the medical assistants, Julie, Brigette,Sonia, Amy, Kevin, George, Pam, Karen, and Pam along with anyone I may have missed, have all been extremely professional, personable, as well as compassionate. I have been seeing the doctors since late 2009 for treatment related to cervical and lumbar injuries and degenerative disc disease along with fibromyalgia. These doctors are very professional, knowledgeable and will spend all the time necessary to fully understand your personal needs. I didn't see a rating above for bedside manner...awesome! They have always been thorough in their explanation of treatment plans and choices along with truthfulness of what to expect from each procedure. Talking about an anatomy class!!! Dr. Patel? He too is very thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. We are lucky to have such highly rated and professional doctors in our area. Thank you to all of their staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Deuk and his staff are incredible. Deuk Spine is a caring, professional operation, and does magical work in this difficult and uncertain field. They have made a customer (Patient) for life. I will be insisting my family come down, and recommending any of my friends come to Florida for their needed treatments. I will also be seeking Deuk Spine for all aftercare. I feel I have my life back, and they saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I was very satisfied with Dr.Deuk and his staff. They are all very professional and efficient in the handling of my case. Dr.Deuk and his staff tried every possible procedure before ultimately having a triple spinal fusion. I am 7 weeks out from surgery and I continue to improve each and every day. All pain that I was having prior to surgery was gone immediately. Thanks for a job well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

OMG Dr. Deuk is my angel as well I will never change him for any other doctor will always go to him Dr. Deuk did my surgery and I couldn't be more happier I'm still recovering after it only being a month but its a process of healing he is such a pleasant doctor to be around with and his staff they make you feel important in every way a pain sufferer for 17+ years and seeing many doctors he is one of the best in the nation i stake my life on it if it wasnt for him I wouldnt had my surgery and i would still had been seeing dr after dr to no help and he and among other doctors found my problem the very first day i went to his office no beating around the bush he knows what he is doing and I thank him and his staff for what they have done for me you should go as well for any one that really need a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1947537].votes_count ]]