Rate Dr. Larry G. Armstrong

Dr. Larry G. Armstrong's Ratings

Dr. Armstrong is best doctor I have ever had. He explains in great detail in a language that the common person can understand. He has performed two surgeries on me and totally changed my life. I will go back to him if needed and will have no problem recommending his services to any in need.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

Best Bedside manner of any doctor I have had in Oklahoma or Arkansas! Answered every question with an explanation. Overall very knoweldgeable and friendly!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Armstrong's back in 2002 in Fort Smith, Arkansas. He did Surgery on my C5 SCI(Spinal Cord Injury) after a car accident. He always stayed positive on my results and of me being able to walk again. Even after he was no longer required to check in on me he still took time out to come see how I was doing and the progress I was making. I had over 10+ doctors and he was and still is my favorite. He is the best doctor in my opinion to be doing surgery on anyone.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Armstrong makes you feel like the only person in the world while in his care. His sunny disposition and great bedside manner is great. His surgical skills have positively changed my quaility of life. His staff is very helpful and quick to respond with questions.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

this for a visit to the office. He was very understanding and sympathetic. He did not mind filling out paperwork from my insurance disability, says he does it all the time. Dr. Armstrong was recommended highly from a friend who hates doctors but had to have lumbar surgery and he was very impressed with Dr. Armstrong. No other neurosurgeon has given much hope for my lower back but Dr. Armstrong said he had no problem do 3 discs in line and he will be doing my surgery on Sept. 5, 2006. He will be going through the abdomen and this will minimize problems down the road that I have inherited.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2006 | flag