Dr. Larry G. Armstrong

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Larry G. Armstrong has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he take patients with avms In brain?    Email me    Answer it

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 1679457
07/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Armstrong is best doctor I have ever had. He explains in great detail in a language that the common person can understand. He has performed two surgeries on me and totally changed my life. I will go back to him if needed and will have no problem recommending his services to any in need.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1513618
16/08/11 5 5 5 5 Best Bedside manner of any doctor I have had in Oklahoma or Arkansas! Answered every question with an explanation. Overall very knoweldgeable and friendly!
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1434435
06/05/11 5 5 5 5 I was a patient of Dr. Armstrong's back in 2002 in Fort Smith, Arkansas. He did Surgery on my C5 SCI(Spinal Cord Injury) after a car accident. He always stayed positive on my results and of me being able to walk again. Even after he was no longer required to check in on me he still took time out to come see how I was doing and the progress I was making. I had over 10+ doctors and he was and still is my favorite. He is the best doctor in my opinion to be doing surgery on anyone.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1077007
13/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Armstrong makes you feel like the only person in the world while in his care. His sunny disposition and great bedside manner is great. His surgical skills have positively changed my quaility of life. His staff is very helpful and quick to respond with questions.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 42375
25/08/06 5 5 5 this for a visit to the office. He was very understanding and sympathetic. He did not mind filling out paperwork from my insurance disability, says he does it all the time. Dr. Armstrong was recommended highly from a friend who hates doctors but had to have lumbar surgery and he was very impressed with Dr. Armstrong. No other neurosurgeon has given much hope for my lower back but Dr. Armstrong said he had no problem do 3 discs in line and he will be doing my surgery on Sept. 5, 2006. He will be going through the abdomen and this will minimize problems down the road that I have inherited.  Respond