Rate Dr. Christopher Chiodo

Dr. Christopher Chiodo's Ratings

I have only positive things to say about Dr Chiodo. I have operated my left foot in 2012 and I had other inflammatory issues with my right foot and Dr Chiodo has been always efficient in identifying the cause of the problem and the best solution for it. he is really knowledgeable and takes time to explain to you exactly what you have. I thing is one of the best orthopedic doctor in Boston.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chiodo was excellent all through my visits and surgery. He called me on his way home with a bad cell connection so called from his house phone late evening to check up on me after surgery. He cares and is extremely knowledgeable of his practice. From removing pieces of bone to reattaching ligaments - this is the best this ankle has been in decades. I'm glad he convinced me to get my ankle fixed after slipping on a wet floor. Sometimes surgery is the only avenue and I'm glad I took the road to Dr. Chiodo.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Chiodo is great. I was sent to him after having two previous surgeries on my ankle. From the moment I met him I knew that liked would like him. Before I could have my third surgery I had to get my vitamin D up and I was impressed because he called me directly to tell me the results, in stead of having his assistant. Same thing after my third surgery. He called me that night and again the following day to see how I was doing. He even gave me his direct cell number so I could call him if I was having complications. Another thing is he has great bedside manner. Definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

He is very attentive, caring, and very knowledgable. 5 foot surgeries and counting with him. He has been very helpful with my condition. I would reccommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Great surgeon who seems to truly enjoy what he does. Takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Superb. He is a great surgeon but is also very caring and compassionate.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Chiodo is very caring and attentive. He is extremely knowledge, direct and still supportive, honest and good natured. I admire him greatly. I can't think of enough good things to say about him.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2009 | flag

He is a very caring doctor who listens to his patients. His expertise is second to none.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

He has been a great help making the process of two foot surgeries in 1 year very easy and as painless as possible

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag