Rate Dr. Christopher Chiodo

Dr. Christopher Chiodo's Ratings

After years of chronic foot and ankle pain, numerous doctors, and two surgeries I had nearly come to the conclusion that I couldn't be helped. In what I told myself would be my "last ditch effort" I researched the best orthopedic foot and ankle docs in the country. Dr Chris Chiodo in the top ten was only an hours drive away. His service was prompt curious and thorough. I admired and felt secure with his confidence. He and his staff listened to my long medical history so I felt heard. Today, after only a few visits, I have my life back. Know one is more surprised than me that I'm living a relativity pain free life. Thanks to Dr Chiodo I danced the night away at my stepson's wedding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have only positive things to say about Dr Chiodo. I have operated my left foot in 2012 and I had other inflammatory issues with my right foot and Dr Chiodo has been always efficient in identifying the cause of the problem and the best solution for it. he is really knowledgeable and takes time to explain to you exactly what you have. I thing is one of the best orthopedic doctor in Boston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Chiodo was excellent all through my visits and surgery. He called me on his way home with a bad cell connection so called from his house phone late evening to check up on me after surgery. He cares and is extremely knowledgeable of his practice. From removing pieces of bone to reattaching ligaments - this is the best this ankle has been in decades. I'm glad he convinced me to get my ankle fixed after slipping on a wet floor. Sometimes surgery is the only avenue and I'm glad I took the road to Dr. Chiodo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr Chiodo is great. I was sent to him after having two previous surgeries on my ankle. From the moment I met him I knew that liked would like him. Before I could have my third surgery I had to get my vitamin D up and I was impressed because he called me directly to tell me the results, in stead of having his assistant. Same thing after my third surgery. He called me that night and again the following day to see how I was doing. He even gave me his direct cell number so I could call him if I was having complications. Another thing is he has great bedside manner. Definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2408826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

He is very attentive, caring, and very knowledgable. 5 foot surgeries and counting with him. He has been very helpful with my condition. I would reccommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][683849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Great surgeon who seems to truly enjoy what he does. Takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][683848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Superb. He is a great surgeon but is also very caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][683847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr Chiodo is very caring and attentive. He is extremely knowledge, direct and still supportive, honest and good natured. I admire him greatly. I can't think of enough good things to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][683846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2009

He is a very caring doctor who listens to his patients. His expertise is second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][683845].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 8, 2009

He has been a great help making the process of two foot surgeries in 1 year very easy and as painless as possible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][683844].votes_count ]]