Rate Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom's Ratings

I have had ongoing ankle issues and have seen a few surgeons with all of them avoiding surgery. Finally saw Dr Peereboom and he straight away saw the problem and scheduled my surgery. Once opening me up the issue was worse than the MRI had shown and he did a brilliant job in fixing it all. He is very approachable and easy to talk to and I like to think of him as a gental giant. If you want the best go and see Dr Peereboom a true master of ankles and feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Competent and confident. Very approachable and caring. Two arthroscopies required and this treated my pain well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Incredibly knowledgeable!! After having already seen a few surgeons, he is by far the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Jeff was outstanding! The 2 operations he performed on my feet have made the world of difference. His manner, skill and friendly approach was the best I have ever experienced!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Thoroughly investigates pain issues without dismissing them. Provides good explanations. I thought he was quite a good choice for orthopedic speciality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I have had foot problems following an injury for over 6 months. After being misdiagnosed twice by other surgeons, I saw Dr Peereboom and he correctly diagnosed the problem instantly and I'm finally on my way to recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][58506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I found Dr Peereboom very knowledgable with regards to my ankle problems. His office staff are very polite, efficient and friendly. Dr P is a surgeon of few words like most of them but will happily answer any question you give him. He performed an arthroscopy on me last month and my healing process is going well. My only mark-down is the way his appointments are organised. A number of patients are told their appt is at 2pm and everyone has to wait. Given the difficulties parking and arranging for time of work to attend appointments it would be beneficial to individually give appointment times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Just the loveliest fellow good with patients polite to nurses. can't speak more highly of his nature

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58504].votes_count ]]