Rate Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom's Ratings

Incredibly knowledgeable!! After having already seen a few surgeons, he is by far the best!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Jeff was outstanding! The 2 operations he performed on my feet have made the world of difference. His manner, skill and friendly approach was the best I have ever experienced!

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Thoroughly investigates pain issues without dismissing them. Provides good explanations. I thought he was quite a good choice for orthopedic speciality.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I have had foot problems following an injury for over 6 months. After being misdiagnosed twice by other surgeons, I saw Dr Peereboom and he correctly diagnosed the problem instantly and I'm finally on my way to recovery.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I found Dr Peereboom very knowledgable with regards to my ankle problems. His office staff are very polite, efficient and friendly. Dr P is a surgeon of few words like most of them but will happily answer any question you give him. He performed an arthroscopy on me last month and my healing process is going well. My only mark-down is the way his appointments are organised. A number of patients are told their appt is at 2pm and everyone has to wait. Given the difficulties parking and arranging for time of work to attend appointments it would be beneficial to individually give appointment times.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Just the loveliest fellow good with patients polite to nurses. can't speak more highly of his nature

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag