Rate Dr. Randy Leung

Dr. Randy Leung's Ratings

Very impressed with Dr. Randy Leung. He is very knowledgeable and personable and empathetic. I would highly recommend Dr. Leung to anyone. He helped me with my concerns. Paula Ney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had a procedure at the local hospital with Dr. Leung today. I had never meet him before so I was not sure what to expect!
Dr. Leung is young, soft spoken and very knowledgeable doctor. He is very thorough and answered all my questions fully without drowning me with medical jargon.
The procedure went well with a step by step explanation as he carried it out.
I was happy wit his diagnoses.
He and his staff are very friendly, courteous and empathetic.
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Leung and his staff, I would recommend Dr. Leung to anyone who needs his help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Leung recently performed my sinus surgery, very caring and confident. Made me feel at ease and took time to listen and answer my questions. Excellent bedside manner aldo recognized by my family. Thanks Dr. Leung tou've helped me breathe easier in more ways than one! L. Cartaginese

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

OMG receptionist was uncaring and rude!!! Will not go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Absolutely FANTASTIC doctor!! My adenoids grew back 3 times, and the first two they were removed by another doctor, and third time by Dr. Leung. I had surgery two weeks ago, and in the two weeks, despite quite a bit of pain, I have noticed such a HUGE difference, and I absolutely can not wait to see the differences long term and to thank him at my follow up appointment. I would recommend Dr. Leung 100%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Leung changed my life I have never been able to breath through my nose he fixed this! I was skeptical but talked to people who have been through this with him. He is the best and is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manor. Puntcual always on te for my appointments

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Great team work, Dr. Leung , Dr. Murray (anesthesia ) and nursing staff at RVH!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Where did he find his receptionist...RUDE doesn't even begin to define this girl. Seriously would not even go back if I had another option. It doesn't take common sense to realize that some people are going through some pretty awful stuff...try a little tenderness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

This man tried to use the same needle on me in order to miss the node twice; until cautioned by his nurse not to! He didn't get enough cells but lied to my doctor that I didn't have cancer; and he didn't inform me of the possible consequences of the operation; nor did he go over "let's watch this thing a wait" like he should have as it was receding in size; but now he's lying to The College about everything! I would not recommend him to anyone!!! Very poor and deceitful as well! Sloppy! Amateurish to the point of severe health risks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I have struggled with breathing through my nose all my life and last fall I finally had corrective surgery with Dr Leung. I had visited with another ENT as well as a plastic surgeon in past years, and neither of them made me feel confident enough to go through with surgery...until my consultation with Dr Leung. He was very informative and friendly. I was impressed by how punctual he was seeing as he is a specialist. I like how he comes out to greet his patient's and shakes your hand. The surgery was a great success and he was so thorough with everything, I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][58714].votes_count ]]