You may also like

Rate Dr. Randy Leung

Dr. Randy Leung's Ratings

DR Leung was amazing with my sone both before and after his surgery to remove his tonsils and anodes I am thankful to have his help and easy of manner in which he deals with you unfortunately his receptionist is not very helpful or friendly to his patients makes you feel very unwelcome and seems like you needing to see the doctor is an inconvenience to her she must have forgot that's her job.I love Dr Leung but find it hard to make am appointment thanks to his very rude receptionist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Just had a operation with Dr Leung, found him great . Very informative to what was going to happen during my surgery made me feel very comfortable seeing how this was my first surgery. Feel the same about the secretary she was rude to me like I was there for her not the outher way around She had zero customer service. But once again the important part Dr, Leung was great I can't say enough about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Leung proved to highly knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. I was referred to Dr. Leung by another ENT specialist who felt that he was more competent to diagnose my condition with his training and experience. I was very impressed with how quickly he made everything happen and did not feel rushed when talking with him. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

If you are looking for an ear specialist, he is not your doctor. I mean it. I do not want to give details, just take my word. I should have read other feedbacks more carefully. His secretary does not have any idea what her job is about. I do not know about how good his in other areas, like nose or throat, but if a doctor cannot set up his office properly, he cannot be a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Was not at all impressed with this man. It took three months to book an appointment with him then it took 50 minutes waiting to see him for an ear problem I've been having for the past 5 months for him to feel around the outside of my ear and neck to only tell me that he can't find anything wrong and there's nothing he could do for me and I was in there for maybe 3 minutes. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME useless and left with my hands on my head saying where do I go from here he had no answers. I should have charged him with my time. No impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Leung has a great bed side manner. Very kind and knowledgeable and great with children. His secretary Megan is terrible. Very unprofessional and rude. He needs to find someone who likes their job as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Leung was fantastic I have been to him and so has my nephew. His RECEPTIONIST is HORRIBLE. The rudest most condescending person I have ever met. Makes you feel like calling or going in for your appointment is the biggest inconvenience to her. If she hates her job this much maybe she needs a new field of practice. Rudest person I have ever met. Defiantly worst staff I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Doctor seemed nice and helpful as well as being patient with me, i liked him, but ...... his receptionist was very cold and couldn't care less about helping the doctors clients seemed like she hated her job and the people who came to the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Very impressed with Dr. Randy Leung. He is very knowledgeable and personable and empathetic. I would highly recommend Dr. Leung to anyone. He helped me with my concerns. Paula Ney

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had a procedure at the local hospital with Dr. Leung today. I had never meet him before so I was not sure what to expect!
Dr. Leung is young, soft spoken and very knowledgeable doctor. He is very thorough and answered all my questions fully without drowning me with medical jargon.
The procedure went well with a step by step explanation as he carried it out.
I was happy wit his diagnoses.
He and his staff are very friendly, courteous and empathetic.
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Leung and his staff, I would recommend Dr. Leung to anyone who needs his help!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572944].votes_count ]]