Rate Dr. Randy Leung

Dr. Randy Leung's Ratings

If you are looking for an ear specialist, he is not your doctor. I mean it. I do not want to give details, just take my word. I should have read other feedbacks more carefully. His secretary does not have any idea what her job is about. I do not know about how good his in other areas, like nose or throat, but if a doctor cannot set up his office properly, he cannot be a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Was not at all impressed with this man. It took three months to book an appointment with him then it took 50 minutes waiting to see him for an ear problem I've been having for the past 5 months for him to feel around the outside of my ear and neck to only tell me that he can't find anything wrong and there's nothing he could do for me and I was in there for maybe 3 minutes. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME useless and left with my hands on my head saying where do I go from here he had no answers. I should have charged him with my time. No impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Leung has a great bed side manner. Very kind and knowledgeable and great with children. His secretary Megan is terrible. Very unprofessional and rude. He needs to find someone who likes their job as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Leung was fantastic I have been to him and so has my nephew. His RECEPTIONIST is HORRIBLE. The rudest most condescending person I have ever met. Makes you feel like calling or going in for your appointment is the biggest inconvenience to her. If she hates her job this much maybe she needs a new field of practice. Rudest person I have ever met. Defiantly worst staff I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Doctor seemed nice and helpful as well as being patient with me, i liked him, but ...... his receptionist was very cold and couldn't care less about helping the doctors clients seemed like she hated her job and the people who came to the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Very impressed with Dr. Randy Leung. He is very knowledgeable and personable and empathetic. I would highly recommend Dr. Leung to anyone. He helped me with my concerns. Paula Ney

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had a procedure at the local hospital with Dr. Leung today. I had never meet him before so I was not sure what to expect!
Dr. Leung is young, soft spoken and very knowledgeable doctor. He is very thorough and answered all my questions fully without drowning me with medical jargon.
The procedure went well with a step by step explanation as he carried it out.
I was happy wit his diagnoses.
He and his staff are very friendly, courteous and empathetic.
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Leung and his staff, I would recommend Dr. Leung to anyone who needs his help!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Leung recently performed my sinus surgery, very caring and confident. Made me feel at ease and took time to listen and answer my questions. Excellent bedside manner aldo recognized by my family. Thanks Dr. Leung tou've helped me breathe easier in more ways than one! L. Cartaginese

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

OMG receptionist was uncaring and rude!!! Will not go back!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][58719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Absolutely FANTASTIC doctor!! My adenoids grew back 3 times, and the first two they were removed by another doctor, and third time by Dr. Leung. I had surgery two weeks ago, and in the two weeks, despite quite a bit of pain, I have noticed such a HUGE difference, and I absolutely can not wait to see the differences long term and to thank him at my follow up appointment. I would recommend Dr. Leung 100%!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][58718].votes_count ]]