Rate Dr. Randy Leung

Dr. Randy Leung's Ratings

Dr. Leung recently performed my sinus surgery, very caring and confident. Made me feel at ease and took time to listen and answer my questions. Excellent bedside manner aldo recognized by my family. Thanks Dr. Leung tou've helped me breathe easier in more ways than one! L. Cartaginese

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

OMG receptionist was uncaring and rude!!! Will not go back!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Absolutely FANTASTIC doctor!! My adenoids grew back 3 times, and the first two they were removed by another doctor, and third time by Dr. Leung. I had surgery two weeks ago, and in the two weeks, despite quite a bit of pain, I have noticed such a HUGE difference, and I absolutely can not wait to see the differences long term and to thank him at my follow up appointment. I would recommend Dr. Leung 100%!

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leung changed my life I have never been able to breath through my nose he fixed this! I was skeptical but talked to people who have been through this with him. He is the best and is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manor. Puntcual always on te for my appointments

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Great team work, Dr. Leung , Dr. Murray (anesthesia ) and nursing staff at RVH!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Where did he find his receptionist...RUDE doesn't even begin to define this girl. Seriously would not even go back if I had another option. It doesn't take common sense to realize that some people are going through some pretty awful stuff...try a little tenderness.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

This man tried to use the same needle on me in order to miss the node twice; until cautioned by his nurse not to! He didn't get enough cells but lied to my doctor that I didn't have cancer; and he didn't inform me of the possible consequences of the operation; nor did he go over "let's watch this thing a wait" like he should have as it was receding in size; but now he's lying to The College about everything! I would not recommend him to anyone!!! Very poor and deceitful as well! Sloppy! Amateurish to the point of severe health risks!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

I have struggled with breathing through my nose all my life and last fall I finally had corrective surgery with Dr Leung. I had visited with another ENT as well as a plastic surgeon in past years, and neither of them made me feel confident enough to go through with surgery...until my consultation with Dr Leung. He was very informative and friendly. I was impressed by how punctual he was seeing as he is a specialist. I like how he comes out to greet his patient's and shakes your hand. The surgery was a great success and he was so thorough with everything, I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I think Dr. Leung is a great doctor who truly cares about his patients. I really respect and admire that. His receptionist on the other hand, not my favourite person, greets you coldly, has no human sympathy whatsoever. I had called her May 1st to get her to write down a question for Dr. Leung. I have a ruptured eardrum, and hearing loss and she didn't bother recommending I see him, so I didn't bother making an app. The next time I called the office I mentioned our prior conversation about how she didn't seem to treat it as of any importance and that now I regret having let her dissuade me making an appointment. She then replied" I have no recollection of that phone call". Convenient wouldn't you say? She should have remembered since I had asked her to write down a question for Dr. Leung which she obviously didn't do. No fellow feeling, she puts in her days worth and that's it, who cares about the suffering patient. That's cold man, that's just cold!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

I was very satisfied with all my appointments. I was not very pleased with his receptionist. She was unprofessional.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag