Rate Dr. Anna K. McGuire

Dr. Anna K. McGuire's Ratings

After years of acid reflux/GERD damage to my upper teeth, I had 11uppers and two lowers pulled. My request for sedation was honored with no problem. Had no trouble with dry sockets or other issues I have had elsewhere. I have recommended her to several people already and leave in an hour for more time for fittings, very satisfied. Wonderful work, prompt service and caring staff. For a dentist, I could not be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WHEN I WENT TO HER A FEW YEARS AGO, HER HUSBAND WAS HER RECEPTIONIST AND THEIR DAYCARE WAS THE OFFICE. I BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER THERE FOR A CLEANING (AGE 10). SHE WAS VERY FEARFUL OF NEEDLES. AFTER THE CLEANING, I WAS TOLD THAT SHE HAD A TOOTH THAT NEEDED EXTRACTED. MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY DISTRAUGHT AND DR. MCGUIRE HAD LITTLE OR NO PATIENCE, ONCE MY DAUGHTER BEGAN TO CRY. WE FOUND A NEW DENTIST A COUPLE MONTHS LATER, AND WE WERE TOLD BY OUR NEW DENTIST, THAT THAT TOOTH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EXTRACTED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

This is by far the best dentist I have ever been too. The staff is great and knowledgeable. The waits are reasonable, the prices are good. I recommend her to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

She is a very good dentist but you will sit in her office forever and a day. And if your lucky you will be left in a chair for over an hour without a word!!! I don't care how good you are, it's rude to schedule so many patients at one time and leave people who have jobs to sit waiting for an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

I love this place! Allison is awesome! The staff are wonderful for people afraid of the dentist! I high suggest anyone see them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

This dentist has a charisma that makes you feel calm under her care. She is very helpful, and is the best dentist that I have ever went to!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146442].votes_count ]]