Rate Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk's Ratings

Dr Pawluk has helped me so much. I cannot say enough about this very great man. He has never judged me and always has time. I do not think I could have made it through this medical system without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I cannot say enough about this man. I have been seeing him for over twenty years and he has always had my back. He is incredibly professional but never judgemental in any way. I sometimes feel like I owe my sanity to him and yet he does not exude the typical god complex that many male medical specialists have. He is one in a million and pretty easy on the eye too; no disrespect intended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I think he is a wonderful doctor, he darn near cured my restless leg syndrome which has caused me great distress over the years and has seriously affected working for a living.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Dr. Pawluk is an excellent Sleep Disorder specialist. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, realistic and encouraging. I am lucky to have him as part of my medical team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

I have been a patient of his since the early 1990's. He is excellent. I concur with the positive things others have said. He works with my sometimes very erratic schedule. He has worked with me getting medications approved. He understands the many different effects medication have in general and specifically to me. We decide what to do or try and what not to. He doesn't tell me what I have to do. We work as a team, for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Both my father and I have been seeing him for over 15yrs. Takes your patient concerns seriously amd addresses them. He is the best qualified and the most knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawluk for three years. I am lucky to have him as a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Pawluk improved my life dramatically after diagnosing and treating my sleep disorders- which two other sleep doctors missed. He is extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, and does a very comprehensive evaluation. He explains the diagnosis and treatments very thoroughly. His office is at the University where he teaches medical students about sleep disorders. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

He is good looking, impeccably dressed, brilliant, and articulate. He is not arrogant, rude or condescending EVER. However, he missed a VERY obvious diagnosis for FIVE YEARS that would have changed my life to know. He is the best doctor I have ever worked with but this huge miss leaves me very upset.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Excellent sleep doctor!! I highly recommend this doctor- they do not get better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59110].votes_count ]]