Rate Dr. Michelle Cunningham

Dr. Michelle Cunningham's Ratings

Very knowledgable and great bedside manner. Always takes the time to answer all my questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

She is a special highly knowledgable reliable Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Cunningham does not have office hours and is presently away from her work while other doctors are taking her place. She is hard to get in touch with when you need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

An absolutely wonderful doctor. It's a blessing to have her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Best doctor! Very consistent, very good at keeping track of historys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Dr. Michelle Cunningham is a god send, she is a awesome Doctor..so proud to say she is my Dr..I've been sickly for alot of years..since getting Dr.Cunningham for a family doctor she has sent me for many tests and things are looking up...no one ever has anything bad to say about her...a beautiful person she is....and yes people Doctors need a break too...and she doesn't only work at her office but on the army base too..so if you call and she isn't in she is probably with other patients in another place...she is a busy Doctor...my hats off to you Dr. Cunningham...your the best!! Tammy & Dale Brewer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Dr. Cunningham is simply amazing...on time..kind...listens...cares...and is a great doctor! The best I had ever had...hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Wonderful, refreshing and very down to earth. She listened to my concerns without judgement and acted on them right away. Very friendly. I used to hate seeing the doctor, now I don't worry at all! I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr. Cunningham is a terrific doctor, very thorough. I waited 3 years for a Dr. and am so very happy to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

This doctor is NEVER in,it seems. Being in New Brunswick, it's hard to find a doctor. I was elated to find a doctor for my family, but I have been to the walk in clinic more times in the past year for myself and my family because everytime I call for an appointment, this doctor is never in. So frustrating. I thought having a family doctor was supposed to eliminate walk in clinic visits? Nova Scotia is better for family doctors, hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59305].votes_count ]]