Dr. Michelle Cunningham

Rate Dr. Michelle Cunningham

Dr. Michelle Cunningham's Ratings

Dr. Cunningham does not have office hours and is presently away from her work while other doctors are taking her place. She is hard to get in touch with when you need her.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

An absolutely wonderful doctor. It's a blessing to have her!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Best doctor! Very consistent, very good at keeping track of historys.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Michelle Cunningham is a god send, she is a awesome Doctor..so proud to say she is my Dr..I've been sickly for alot of years..since getting Dr.Cunningham for a family doctor she has sent me for many tests and things are looking up...no one ever has anything bad to say about her...a beautiful person she is....and yes people Doctors need a break too...and she doesn't only work at her office but on the army base too..so if you call and she isn't in she is probably with other patients in another place...she is a busy Doctor...my hats off to you Dr. Cunningham...your the best!! Tammy & Dale Brewer

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cunningham is simply amazing...on time..kind...listens...cares...and is a great doctor! The best I had ever had...hands down!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Wonderful, refreshing and very down to earth. She listened to my concerns without judgement and acted on them right away. Very friendly. I used to hate seeing the doctor, now I don't worry at all! I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cunningham is a terrific doctor, very thorough. I waited 3 years for a Dr. and am so very happy to be her patient.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

This doctor is NEVER in,it seems. Being in New Brunswick, it's hard to find a doctor. I was elated to find a doctor for my family, but I have been to the walk in clinic more times in the past year for myself and my family because everytime I call for an appointment, this doctor is never in. So frustrating. I thought having a family doctor was supposed to eliminate walk in clinic visits? Nova Scotia is better for family doctors, hands down.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

This doctor has been a god-send to our city and especially to our family. She is young, extremely personable and exhibits a wonderful bedside manner. It is obvious that she has a good knowledge of medicine and most importantly, SHE CARES! We were incredibly impressed with her thoroughness when she took us on as new patients. She is the best and we feel very fortunate to have her looking after our health needs.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag