Rate Dr. Genevieve Dufresne

Dr. Genevieve Dufresne's Ratings

I was fortunate to have Dr Dufresne as my doctor, it is very unfortunate that she is not in Orleans anymore.. Very hard to find a good doctor and one like Dr Dufresne we don't see them much! I miss her! I do wish her all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I have been very fortunate since 2009 when Dr. Dufresne took myself and my daughter on as patients. Dr. Dufresne is the best, most amazing doctor I have ever had. I have many medical needs but nothing is ever overlooked. She is also a humanitarian representing Canada in places as recent as Africa in Nov 2013. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Dufresne be very thankful and extremely grateful. She gets an A+++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

Dr. Dufresnes est mon médecin de famille maintenant depuis 3-4 ans et je l'adore. Je me compte chanceuse d'avoir un médecin exceptionnellement à l'écoute et chaleureuse. Vous savez, souvent on dit des médecins que s'ils n'ont pas de personnalité, c'est qu'ils sont exceptionnel dans leur métier... et bien Dr. Dufresne a tout ! La personnalité et les compétences! Merci Dr. Dufresne de prendre soins de nous comme vous le faite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been under the care of Genevieve for over 3 years now and I feel very fortunate to have found her when I moved to the area. A very caring Doc that take the time to find out what her patient's needs and wants are and truly cares about helping them to feel better. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

She is very knowledgable and very approachable, two great qualities. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Dufresne is a young lady that is very very mature and down to earth, don't be fooled by her great looks, she was probably a straight A student at school. She is extremely knowledgeable and teaches p/t at Ottawa U. She takes her time to listen to you and she has great bedside manners. Very compasionate and understanding and flexible and available. Would not hesitate to recommend her. My standards are very high and I give her a A+.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

the best doctor i ever had takes time too talk to u and listen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

I would like to recommend Dr Dufrene to everyone,I field at ease and i am not afraid to discus my problem with her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Dufresne for about two years now and I can't say enough good things about her. She is caring, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I've never been hesitant to ask her any questions and she is honest and open, while also keeping a good sense of humour throughout the appointment. The clinic staff are friendly and great about getting you into an urgent care appointment if you need one. I would highly recommend Dr. Dufresne!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59318].votes_count ]]