Rate Dr. Raewyn Seaberg

Dr. Raewyn Seaberg's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Martin for over 15 years, and was referred to Dr. Seaberg upon his retirement. I've had two surgeries and both follow up appointments were either "overbooked" or "cancelled". When questioning this error, neither Jessica or Donna took responsibility, but they were very quick to judge the patient and assume it was my fault for this mix up. I had the original appointment printout that Jessica gave me to confirm that dates, and the story changed when I called her out in her mistake. I'm extremely disappointed at the lack of professionalism these ladies exude. I've never felt so embarrased and disrespected. I would advise any others to keep your options open when searching for an ENT surgeon, because unfortunately, the front desk staff ruin the credibility of this fine doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Seaberg. Had septoplasty last February. Everything went well. Excellent staff at her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Seaberg is a wonderful doctor.very caring and knowlegable. She takes the time to listen.one of the best ENT specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

Performed neck surgery for thyroid problem. She made sure i was well informed and me feel comfortable every step of the way. I felt she truly cared about my care and would highly reccomend Dr. Seaburg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Top notch doctor... A1.. very compassionate, attentive, answer every question pleasantly...First time U meet Dr. Seaberg I knew I would be in the best hands...I will never forget her and her staff Jessica and Donna, the nicest ladies you will ever meet...props to all... I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Seaberg... I had thyroid cancer and she removed my thyroid and all the cancer... God bless you...you are my hero..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59381].votes_count ]]