Rate Dr. Raewyn Seaberg

Dr. Raewyn Seaberg's Ratings

Wad referred to Dr. Seaberg by a pediatrian at Sick Kids as my son had a consistent ear infection for four months. We had an appt booked the day the referral was sent and an appt two weeks later. Two weeks after that my son was booked for surgery. Surgery went well and was quick. When we went back for the follow up appt we waited an hour and a half after our appt time to see her which was not fun with a 17 month old. We made arrangements with Jessica to make sure we either have the first appt of the day or right after lunch. Unfortunately my son had to have one of the tubes replaced four months later as this is common. Again surgery went very well and we were sent home an hour and half after the surgery was done. My son's hearing is great now. Dr Seaberg has been wonderful and supportive. She answers your questions honestly. Unfortunately she can't do our sons tonsillectomy but has guaranteed us that the doctor who she referred us to is more than capable and I trust her opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

My child just had adenoid and tonsil removed. Dr seaberg didnt even gave us a chance to ask question or help us advice any care post surgery. My kid is suffering everyday and its almost 4 weeks. When I call the office to ask a question to the doctor, the receptionist tells me to take him to emergency. This doctor by far the most unapproachable and unhelpful ! She has attitude which is unacceptable when treating children! Avoid her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Martin for over 15 years, and was referred to Dr. Seaberg upon his retirement. I've had two surgeries and both follow up appointments were either "overbooked" or "cancelled". When questioning this error, neither Jessica or Donna took responsibility, but they were very quick to judge the patient and assume it was my fault for this mix up. I had the original appointment printout that Jessica gave me to confirm that dates, and the story changed when I called her out in her mistake. I'm extremely disappointed at the lack of professionalism these ladies exude. I've never felt so embarrased and disrespected. I would advise any others to keep your options open when searching for an ENT surgeon, because unfortunately, the front desk staff ruin the credibility of this fine doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Seaberg. Had septoplasty last February. Everything went well. Excellent staff at her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2196921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Seaberg is a wonderful doctor.very caring and knowlegable. She takes the time to listen.one of the best ENT specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

Performed neck surgery for thyroid problem. She made sure i was well informed and me feel comfortable every step of the way. I felt she truly cared about my care and would highly reccomend Dr. Seaburg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Top notch doctor... A1.. very compassionate, attentive, answer every question pleasantly...First time U meet Dr. Seaberg I knew I would be in the best hands...I will never forget her and her staff Jessica and Donna, the nicest ladies you will ever meet...props to all... I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Seaberg... I had thyroid cancer and she removed my thyroid and all the cancer... God bless you...you are my hero..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][59381].votes_count ]]