Dr. Sunny Lee

Rate Dr. Sunny Lee

Dr. Sunny Lee's Ratings

I highly recommend dr Lee. He treated me for a condition where Western medicine, biopsy based diagnostic didn't offer cure for the autoimmune disease. It was the first time I used TCM & acupuncture and after the successful treatment in a couple of sessions, I continued later for a few more sessions for minor issues (comparatively with the previous one) I had ignored, kidney related, that were also solved. It is more than one year since the successful treatment. His staff is very friendly and helpful, even it might take longer over the phone to validate the request. Thanks dr Sunny Lee!

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Very good. Highly recommend. He may not always be helpful to all patients, but he did helped many. If your problem cannot be solved by the "modern" western medical systems, try him. He helped many people. He some knowledge of western medicines and knows TCM a lot. I think this is why he is able to help you when the western medical professionals cannot.

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sunny cannot help all conditions but he works miracles for many.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

A TCM and acupuncture practitioner, Dr. Sunny has been practicing for over 30 years and was instrumental in getting acupuncture covered by insurance in BC. He teaches at Langara College as well as at his own school Can-Integrated Healing. He is an extremely gifted healer, highly respected by patients and colleagues and is committed to the wellness of his patients. No need to buy a 10 appointment package here!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag