You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph Ajaka

Dr. Joseph Ajaka's Ratings

Dr Ajaka is the worst doctor ever . All about money . My results were shocking and I wouldn't recomend him at all . Sales person . Don't belive on the reviews he pays someone to write them down . His practise should be shut .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have been to this clinic for over 3 yrs now and would not trust anyone else to treat me. I have had lipo as well as cosmetic injections. All of which have been to a high quality and delivering great outcomes.
The staff are lovely, very polite and professional. The doctors are made available to speak to if any concerns or questions arise.
I have recommended friends and family to this practice and will continue to be a patient for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I came to Dr Joseph Ajaka after my friend had a procedure at Cosmos Clinic, and his results were great. Dr Ajaka and Laura are so friendly and helpful, they really made me feel at ease and not embarrassed at all about my liposuction procedure. I went in for a male breast reduction, as I had some gland that I could not lose with weight loss or exercise. From the first time I went in to the procedure date it was only 2 weeks, I was so happy I could get the procedure so quickly.

On the day I was very calm and relaxed and the procedure went by without any pain (which was very surprising to me!) I had to rest a while then went home the same day. The results were clear as soon as the next day! My chest was flat and there was no bruises. It has now been 3 months since my procedure and my swelling is gone, there is no pain, and my results look amazing. I am so happy i got this procedure done, and I cannot say a bad thing about my experience at Cosmos Clinic, Dr Ajaka is a very caring doctor, and all the staff are so friendly and helpful. The after-care was faultless and the free massages really helped my healing. Absolutely recommend this procedure to anyone who is embarrassed by their chest, and especially recommend they go see Dr Ajaka.

Thanks

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761335].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 30, 2015

Patient's update
My procedure cost $5500 which wasn't saved when leaving this review

Submitted March 30, 2015

I have had a number of treatments at Cosmos Clinic and am very happy with both the results and the professional and friendly staff.

My first visit to them was for a consultation for a corrective liposuction I received in California in the late 1980's which had left me with dimpling on my stomach. During the consultation Dr Ajaka informed me of what results I could expect from the corrective surgery including the fact that he may not be able to completely correct the issue. Not what I wanted to hear, but, that's why I paid for a consultation- I wanted a realistic professional assessment rather than a promise that could not be achieved. I left feeling fully informed. After further thought and inquiry, I proceeded with the corrective lipo as well as having him do my sides, hips, upper thigh, and knees. This was 3-4 years ago and I am happy with the results now as I was then.

Last year at 55 years old I decided that it was time for a neck lift. Dr Ajaka sat with me in the consultation and told me what he could do for me, what he could not do for me, and what results I should expect. After the consultation I decided that I would take his advice and do a complete lower face lift with a surgeon that works with the clinic.

I am so glad that I had the facelift done, I feel like I lost a decade of aging on my face. The result was excellent and I can say without question that the several follow ups that Dr Ajaka and his staff did to make sure that I was happy and healing properly was top notch and most certainly a prime factor in the end result.

I am still a client of Cosmos and am at the clinic 2-3 times a year for botox and PRP facials / injections and laser treatments on my face. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Ajaka and his long serving team for any cosmetic treatments.

I recommend Dr Ajaka, his team, and Cosmos Clinic without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2758279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

This doctor should be avoided and couldn't agree more with other comments here - complete scam artist. Destroyed my face and charged me for it.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2648664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Complete scam artist booked for consultation for Breast reduction surgery and after driving 1.5 hours dr joseph ajaka told us he doesn't do surgery even though he said on TV he does specifically do breast reduction surgery so he's a lier, never even wanted to do a physical and after literally 2 mins told us that we owed him $250 for the consultation which we refused to pay, all this scam artist does is lipo and inject Botox he's basically a over priced glorified nurse

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2544082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

LIFE CHANGING

It’s a year now since I had a number of surgical procedures performed by Dr Joseph Ajaka at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay. Over a two year period these included iGuide for chin, plus vaser liposuction for my arms, tummy and thighs. I have been delighted with the results. At age 60 I was grateful for the improved body shape that allowed me for the first time to fit into normal clothing sizes rather than having to buy two sizes bigger and then take them in because my hips or my arms were disproportionately large.
The discomfort levels after surgery were minimal and the fast recovery meant a few days with a friend followed by a quiet week or two at home. The black and neutral compression garments under clothes looked to others like normal layered clothing. Cooler weather made this stage more comfortable.
The staff at Cosmos Clinic have all been helpful, kind, professional, friendly and up front about costs and expected recovery time frames.
Out socially people comment on “how well” I look but more importantly I no longer catch my oversized reflection in shop windows and the like and recoil. I have told very few people and to my knowledge no one else has guessed.
I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Joseph Ajaka and Cosmos Clinic, it is such a professional organisation. Permanent changes, quick recovery and a result that is life changing! You’ll be in good hands and you’ll step out of it all into a new you.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2528064].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

This doctor was friendly to start with, but then quickly lost interest. It may have been after reading my file or seeing my physical issues, however he was quite dismissive & rude and left me feeling insulted. He had to refer to another doctor in regards to my question about the procedure (which is advertised on the website) who was also quite abrupt. At no stage did he show an interest in having a discussion even excusing himself to dismiss a patient. I am no longer interested in this doctor or clinic performing any surgery on me and the consultation fee was a waste of my money. I have since found another surgeon who has taken the time to listen to my needs and wants and who I will be using for my procedures.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2472450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Can't recommend this dr. Didn't listen to what I wanted and left me with a flat backside. Lacks artistry and is way overpriced. My advice? Visit 5 or 6 doctors, check all their before and after photos (not just the few good ones) and talk to previous patients.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][60033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

I first saw Dr Ajaka late last year. At first I was quite nervous not knowing what to expect - sometimes what you envisage is not always feasible, however, after speaking with Dr Ajaka and talking through my needs I was thrilled with what was achievable. His staff are first class, I felt at ease with both Dr Ajaka as well as his entire team. I was thrilled with the results, and the down time was definitely minimal. For those looking at liquid lipo, I would highly recommend Dr Ajaka.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][60032].votes_count ]]