Rate Dr. Joseph Ajaka

Dr. Joseph Ajaka's Ratings

This doctor was friendly to start with, but then quickly lost interest. It may have been after reading my file or seeing my physical issues, however he was quite dismissive & rude and left me feeling insulted. He had to refer to another doctor in regards to my question about the procedure (which is advertised on the website) who was also quite abrupt. At no stage did he show an interest in having a discussion even excusing himself to dismiss a patient. I am no longer interested in this doctor or clinic performing any surgery on me and the consultation fee was a waste of my money. I have since found another surgeon who has taken the time to listen to my needs and wants and who I will be using for my procedures.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Can't recommend this dr. Didn't listen to what I wanted and left me with a flat backside. Lacks artistry and is way overpriced. My advice? Visit 5 or 6 doctors, check all their before and after photos (not just the few good ones) and talk to previous patients.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

I first saw Dr Ajaka late last year. At first I was quite nervous not knowing what to expect - sometimes what you envisage is not always feasible, however, after speaking with Dr Ajaka and talking through my needs I was thrilled with what was achievable. His staff are first class, I felt at ease with both Dr Ajaka as well as his entire team. I was thrilled with the results, and the down time was definitely minimal. For those looking at liquid lipo, I would highly recommend Dr Ajaka.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

HMMM how interesting that prior to me there were 2 people who rated mostly 2's and 1's for Dr Ajaka, then the others just happen to be all 5's! Looks like Ajaka has a team of people writing fake reviews. What a joke! I highly recommend looking elsewhere for cosmetic surgery. I went to Ajaka to touch up my legs after having liposution 6 years earlier with a plastic surgeon. I only wanted a very small amount of shaping done, but Ajaka went completely overboard removing heaps of fat from areas I specifically and clearly told him not to. He left me with an ugly roll of skin/fat hanging over one knee, and the other knee looked completely different. He cut off the outer curve of my thighs on both sides, even though I have curvy hips and curvy bum, so basically by body just looks completely bizzare, not to mention flabby, uneven and dented in many areas. I have cried non-stop over my body since the surgery, I can't tell you the regret I feel. Don't fall for all the Cosmos Clinic marketing.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Ajaka to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. From our initial consultation through to my final post-op check-up, Dr Ajaka was professional, informative and reassuring. He was able answer all of the many questions I had with expertise and he encouraged me to get in touch at any time if I had any other queries or concerns. I am extremely pleased at the results and incredibly grateful to Dr Ajaka for providing such a first class service with excellent results.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I have dealt with Dr Ajaka on two occasions. He was polite and ensured that I was completely satisfied with the procedure. I recommend Dr Ajaka to anyone wanting to undertake liquid lypo.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I was really impressed with the Cosmos staff especially Dr Ajaka who right from the start made me feel at ease, he provided me with all the pros and cons for the procedures I was wanting done in a professional and caring way. After having my procedures completed I couldn't be happier the results they are exactly want I was wanting. The after care service was just as wonderful as all the contacts that I had before surgery. From the first contact with Dr Ajaka over the phone to when I had my procedure was 8 weeks. I have every confidence in returning to Cosmos Clinic if I decide to have any other improvements, and have already recommended Dr Ajaka to my friends and family.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag