Rate Dr. Rebecca Shapiro

Dr. Rebecca Shapiro's Ratings

wonderful doctor....explains things well and very compassionate

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

She is arrogant and rude. She did not give me the proper care and delayed the treatment I needed. I would never go back to her.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Shapiro has looked after my kidney health and CKD with caring, patience, intelligence, knowledge, and humour. She takes the time to explain results, outcomes, procedures and answer questions clearly and understandably. I feel blessed to be under her care. I would highly recommend her to anyone just beginning their journey with kidney disease. Having 39 years of diabetes, my kidneys have of course simply gotten "worn out" by the whole process, but in all the years I have seen Dr. Shapiro, she has encouraged me to look after them as best I can and her persona is such that you feel you are truly being "cared" for, not only as a kidney patient, but as a individual.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr.Shapiro is a great doctor who always takes her time with you and really gets to know you as an individual. Very thankful for all her help through the years.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag