Rate Dr. Rebecca Shapiro

Dr. Rebecca Shapiro's Ratings

Dr Shapiro is the the type of doctor that can not be Described in one or two words. She is great at what she does , she is very knowledgeable. Ever since is been diagnosed with kidney problem she has took care of me like a mother telling all the right things I should do to be more healthy. Sometimes she even listens to my personal problems and give me good advice and I feel so open with her that I can tell her any of my problems kidney related or not. She is so gentle I wish I could come up with a word to describe her but I can't. I wouldn't trade her for any other doctor not in this life time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

wonderful doctor....explains things well and very compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

She is arrogant and rude. She did not give me the proper care and delayed the treatment I needed. I would never go back to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Shapiro has looked after my kidney health and CKD with caring, patience, intelligence, knowledge, and humour. She takes the time to explain results, outcomes, procedures and answer questions clearly and understandably. I feel blessed to be under her care. I would highly recommend her to anyone just beginning their journey with kidney disease. Having 39 years of diabetes, my kidneys have of course simply gotten "worn out" by the whole process, but in all the years I have seen Dr. Shapiro, she has encouraged me to look after them as best I can and her persona is such that you feel you are truly being "cared" for, not only as a kidney patient, but as a individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Dr.Shapiro is a great doctor who always takes her time with you and really gets to know you as an individual. Very thankful for all her help through the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][60288].votes_count ]]