Dr. Ali Sadeghi

Rate Dr. Ali Sadeghi

Dr. Ali Sadeghi's Ratings

Dr Ali S, has great bedside manner, cared and did a awesome job on my Lefort and chin surgery. I had a major underbite, Dr Ali identifed the problem with a underdeveloped upper jaw, and now my face sits totally aligned, i am a different person in looks and health. Thanks Dr ALi :)

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I broke my lower jaw in two spots after a mountain biking accident in Whistler a few years ago. Dr. Sadeghi promptly saw me after he was consulted by the emergency room physicians at Lions Gate Hospital. He explained all relevant treatment options with me at length and the pros vs. cons of each option. He reviewed the CT scan findings with me and my family. He performed my operation as an emergency late into the night and waited around to discuss the surgery with my family afterwards. I had several small plates and screws in my jaw but no scars. He saw me for post-surgical care in his office on a weekly basis and he was always puntual and his staff were amazing. My jaw healed very well and my bite is perfect as it was before the injury. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has sustained any broken jaw bones as he is a highly trained maxillofacial surgeon.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I was really scared to have my wisdom tooth removed but Dr Sadeghi and his assistant reassured me everything would be ok. They took good care of me and even answered my after hours call. I was scheduled an appointment as an emergency and had my tooth out 2 days later. The lunch kit you get to take home with all the goodies was really nice. I love the reusable ice pack. Would definitely recommend Dr Sadeghi to anyone who needs their teeth out. If you're scared don't worry, I lived to write this review :)

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted on a Monday and was in well-enough shape to go back to work the next day on light duties. Dr Sadeghi was very friendly and re-assuring. His experience and skill was was apparent during conversation and re-confirmed by the quickness of my recovery, with less pain than I had anticipated. After surgery, I was given a list of instructions that assisted with the healing process. I went back in for a check-up after 10 days, and am almost 100% again. I would definitely recommend Dr Ali Sadeghi to my family and friends! THANKS!!!

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr Sadeghi as an emergency, as I had severe infection from a wisdom tooth. His office got me in quickly, and removed the tooth for me. He was very personal and compassionate, and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend if you need teeth out. was a good experience for a bad situation.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Sadeghi is a certified oral maxillofacial surgeon. He is good because he informs you of the process for surgery and seems to be competent at what he does. However he give off an impression of being rushed, perhaps even borderline frantic when dealing with patients. The clinic has incredibly high rates. I only found out after that the same process at other clinics would cost 40% less. For extremely complex cases it may be worth it, otherwise go to another oral surgeon and save your money.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag