Rate Dr. Harry Bohnsack

Dr. Harry Bohnsack's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr B is very personable, and deals well with all ages....my son appreciates him, too.
Staff has always been helpful at looking after us, especially since we are from out of town...whether it is setting up appts, or getting product to us. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Staff is not responsible and didn't process my order util I made another call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Top notch doctor, staff, and technology. Dr. Bohnsack is very knowledgable, thorough, personable, and takes a lot of time to make sure he has all the facts, not just concerning your eyes, but your overall health in general. Called me personally to discuss a problem with my glasses and made every effort to resolve. Don't normally post on these sites but in this case I couldn't resist giving a glowing recommendation. Thank you Dr. Bohnsack and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I found in all my visits to Dr. Bohnsack that he was very helpful and knowledgable, and he always takes time to answer my questions to ensure thoroughness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

All his staff are really helpful and friendly. They all take time to make sure my questions are answered. I am very pleased to recommend this office to others.The service has been very quick and they are really kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61213].votes_count ]]