Rate Dr. Martin Kim

Dr. Martin Kim's Ratings

Very happy with Dr. Kim. Actually enjoyed going in for my treatments because of his humor.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

A++++ gum surgery turned out better than expected. Went to dr. Kim since another periodontist was unable to provide details of the treatment as well as dr. Kim. At the end I'm glad I went to dr. Kim!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim is by far the best specialist I have seen. The staffs in the office are very friendly and kind. One thing I am very impressed is the way that Dr.Kim communicate with his patients. He not only emphasized the importance of having my gums cleaned but also clearly listed out the possible outcomes of my treatments in details. When he explained my oral condition to me, he also used drawings so that I could have a better understanding. During my treatment, I was nervous and stressed out. However, Dr. Kim was very patience at reassuring me that everything will be fine, and he made jokes that eased my stress. He is confident of what he is doing, and he always wants what is best for the patients. Unlike some dentists who I have visited before, Dr.Kim is not all about the money. I highly recommend Dr.Kim!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I needed a bunch of my teeth fixed because of an accident. I was recommended to see dr. Kim by my dentist as he said dr. Kim has done many treatments his other patients. At first I was concerned about the costs and the fear of going through surgery. But ultimately, after being reassured by dr Kim and my dentist I went ahead with the treatment. I am soooo glad I had it done! My teeth looks better than before the accident. Normally I don't go through the trouble of posting reviews but dr Kim deserves my praise. It is the least I can do for what he has done for me.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim is by far the most caring dentist I have seen. I wish he did my other dentistry work (such as the crown for my implant) but as he is a specialist he was only willing to do the surgeries for my implant and gum recession. He used digital technology for the planning of my implants which reassured me he is up to date with the latest techniques. Also, even though it was a big surgery, there was very little discomfort during and after surgery. Big Hugs Dr. Kim. Expect to see my family and friends!

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Kim to be extremely professional and helpful for my procedure. He had a great bedside manner and took the time to lay out the options for me and make sure that everything went well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I found the recent negative comment unbelievable. Dr. Kim is not capable of doing such thing. He has a high standard when practicing also a perfectionist. I hope he gets credit for going extra mile to take care of patients

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

In 70 years of going to dentists, they were all sensitive to my needs and treated me with care and respect. Dr Kim, on the other hand was brutal, insensitive and unprofessional, and I would even say sadistic when found my pain humorous. An emergency extraction on a Friday evening became an incredible horror show. He(Dr. Kim) was the "sucker" that had to remove my tooth. He wanted to get this over quickly so that he could get home. So even before the freezing set he plunged in. The excruciating pain began when he tried to twist a tooth fragment with a nerve attached. I yelled; I screamed and my feet were flailing. Somehow he found this funny. He did this three times until my body began to shake involuntarily, and I warned him that I was going to faint. His nurse was shaking so badly that she had to leave the room. He chuckled: "Bet she hasn't seen one like this before." I am amazed that I am still here to tell you this. Horrible! Avoid him at all costs.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Everything went well. Would strongly recommend Dr. Kim to my friends and family.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

I'm so grateful that I was referred to Dr. Kim by my family dentist . Dr. Kim is extremely professional and knowledgable . He thoroughly analized my situation, provided different treatment options , explained the pros and cons of each option, and helped me choosing the most suitable treatment. His assistant is avery kind and gentle lady . She alaied my fear of the surgery and presented a super prifessional and caring attitude ! Dr. Kim gave me the detail post-surgery instruction and explained the possible healing reaction. And he called me the day after surgery asking about my condition. My surgery is very successful and niw I can chewsteak.... I am very happy with Dr. Kim and his dental team, and strongly recommend him to other patients who need gum and Iimplant treatment!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag