Rate Dr. Martin Kim

Dr. Martin Kim's Ratings

All my treatments went well and have no regrets going to this office. Perfect! As a specialist office the cost for the implant was slightly higher than what I was quoted by my dentist. I had it here and my treatment was faster and less swollen compared to my friend who had it with her general dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Did my implants at this office. Very pleased. Due to the urgency of my case Dr Kim and his staff stayed after hours for me. To show my appreciation I am writing this review! Turned out to be less painful and better looking than I expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I thought Dr Kim was one of the nicest dentists I know but soon came to realize he is one of the nicest people I know!
Had gum grafting before my braces at the recommendation of my orthodontist. The gum graft was more confortable than the braces. My orthodontist was not in town to help me with the soreness from braces so Dr Kim volunteered to see me until my orthodontist was back. As a reassurance he gave me his cell number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Fantastic job! I just had my 3 implants done at Doctor Kim’s office recently. I am super happy with the result!!! The experience I had in Doctor Kim’s office was relaxed, and painless. Doctor Kim explained everything in details and very gentle during the procedure. He fixed the bone before I had implant. He took time to answer all my concerns and referred me to an experience lab and good dentist who did a fantastic job on my crown. He even took time to work with other dentist and lab just to make sure things were working smoothly. He is the best caring and responsible dentist I have ever met. Moreover, the dental Hygienist in his office explained the right way to clean and deep cleaned my teeth in a gentle and professional procedure and she speaks in multi-languages. So I didn’t have to worry about the communication problem and I have no gum disease now. They did an amazing job!!! There is nothing I can do but tell other people that there is a very good specialist dental office out there!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I recently had gum graft surgery and the recovery process was much more painful than was explained. Dr. Kim thought I could go back to work on Monday. There was no way. The dressing kept falling off the roof area where the graft was made so I could not rinse my mouse with the solution he gave me (it was like putting salt in a wound), could not eat or drink, this went on for over 10 days, even talking hurt as my tongue made contact with the extremely sensitive area in the roof of my mouth. Dr. Kim seem to underestimate the pain I was in. The pain killers did absolutely nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Kim. Actually enjoyed going in for my treatments because of his humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

A++++ gum surgery turned out better than expected. Went to dr. Kim since another periodontist was unable to provide details of the treatment as well as dr. Kim. At the end I'm glad I went to dr. Kim!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. Kim is by far the best specialist I have seen. The staffs in the office are very friendly and kind. One thing I am very impressed is the way that Dr.Kim communicate with his patients. He not only emphasized the importance of having my gums cleaned but also clearly listed out the possible outcomes of my treatments in details. When he explained my oral condition to me, he also used drawings so that I could have a better understanding. During my treatment, I was nervous and stressed out. However, Dr. Kim was very patience at reassuring me that everything will be fine, and he made jokes that eased my stress. He is confident of what he is doing, and he always wants what is best for the patients. Unlike some dentists who I have visited before, Dr.Kim is not all about the money. I highly recommend Dr.Kim!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I needed a bunch of my teeth fixed because of an accident. I was recommended to see dr. Kim by my dentist as he said dr. Kim has done many treatments his other patients. At first I was concerned about the costs and the fear of going through surgery. But ultimately, after being reassured by dr Kim and my dentist I went ahead with the treatment. I am soooo glad I had it done! My teeth looks better than before the accident. Normally I don't go through the trouble of posting reviews but dr Kim deserves my praise. It is the least I can do for what he has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Kim is by far the most caring dentist I have seen. I wish he did my other dentistry work (such as the crown for my implant) but as he is a specialist he was only willing to do the surgeries for my implant and gum recession. He used digital technology for the planning of my implants which reassured me he is up to date with the latest techniques. Also, even though it was a big surgery, there was very little discomfort during and after surgery. Big Hugs Dr. Kim. Expect to see my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197188].votes_count ]]