Rate Dr. Martin Kim

Dr. Martin Kim's Ratings

Simply the best there is! You took the extra 15 minutes to explain everything and put me at ease like no one else has ever done in my 59 years. I trust you implicitly. You rock Dr Kim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Excellent results and ending on a happy note! Reception staff on the phone was a bit rude to me initially, but everything went smoothly with my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Very happy overall with my bone surgery. Less pain and downtown than expected because I chose the laser treatment. The initial consultation was hard to book but all the follow ups could be booked quite flexibly as he works on Saturday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

All my treatments went well and have no regrets going to this office. Perfect! As a specialist office the cost for the implant was slightly higher than what I was quoted by my dentist. I had it here and my treatment was faster and less swollen compared to my friend who had it with her general dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Did my implants at this office. Very pleased. Due to the urgency of my case Dr Kim and his staff stayed after hours for me. To show my appreciation I am writing this review! Turned out to be less painful and better looking than I expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I thought Dr Kim was one of the nicest dentists I know but soon came to realize he is one of the nicest people I know!
Had gum grafting before my braces at the recommendation of my orthodontist. The gum graft was more confortable than the braces. My orthodontist was not in town to help me with the soreness from braces so Dr Kim volunteered to see me until my orthodontist was back. As a reassurance he gave me his cell number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Fantastic job! I just had my 3 implants done at Doctor Kim’s office recently. I am super happy with the result!!! The experience I had in Doctor Kim’s office was relaxed, and painless. Doctor Kim explained everything in details and very gentle during the procedure. He fixed the bone before I had implant. He took time to answer all my concerns and referred me to an experience lab and good dentist who did a fantastic job on my crown. He even took time to work with other dentist and lab just to make sure things were working smoothly. He is the best caring and responsible dentist I have ever met. Moreover, the dental Hygienist in his office explained the right way to clean and deep cleaned my teeth in a gentle and professional procedure and she speaks in multi-languages. So I didn’t have to worry about the communication problem and I have no gum disease now. They did an amazing job!!! There is nothing I can do but tell other people that there is a very good specialist dental office out there!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I recently had gum graft surgery and the recovery process was much more painful than was explained. Dr. Kim thought I could go back to work on Monday. There was no way. The dressing kept falling off the roof area where the graft was made so I could not rinse my mouse with the solution he gave me (it was like putting salt in a wound), could not eat or drink, this went on for over 10 days, even talking hurt as my tongue made contact with the extremely sensitive area in the roof of my mouth. Dr. Kim seem to underestimate the pain I was in. The pain killers did absolutely nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Kim. Actually enjoyed going in for my treatments because of his humor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2511257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

A++++ gum surgery turned out better than expected. Went to dr. Kim since another periodontist was unable to provide details of the treatment as well as dr. Kim. At the end I'm glad I went to dr. Kim!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2501319].votes_count ]]