Dr. Eric St-Germaine

Rate Dr. Eric St-Germaine

Dr. Eric St-Germaine's Ratings

Although his Nurse was harsh he was very thoughtful.Dr St Germain clearly explained my tooth extraction kept me calm and got my broken tooth out quickly. They gave me a list of instructions to bring home I followed it and was pain free I was even able to stop taking my pills on the third day. I cant thank him enough I was so nervous and it could not have gone better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

The absolute best experience I ever had at the dentist. Only had consult so far but I am having 4 teeth removed in a weeks time. Hope my next appointment is as good. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Saint Germaine was great taking out my four wisdom teeth. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Dr St-germain was great for me. The first time that I saw him it was to have my wisdom teeth taken out. The process for the procedure went fairly quickly and was virtually pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61391].votes_count ]]