Dr. Eric St-Germaine

Rate Dr. Eric St-Germaine

Dr. Eric St-Germaine's Ratings

Although his Nurse was harsh he was very thoughtful.Dr St Germain clearly explained my tooth extraction kept me calm and got my broken tooth out quickly. They gave me a list of instructions to bring home I followed it and was pain free I was even able to stop taking my pills on the third day. I cant thank him enough I was so nervous and it could not have gone better.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

The absolute best experience I ever had at the dentist. Only had consult so far but I am having 4 teeth removed in a weeks time. Hope my next appointment is as good. :)

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saint Germaine was great taking out my four wisdom teeth. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr St-germain was great for me. The first time that I saw him it was to have my wisdom teeth taken out. The process for the procedure went fairly quickly and was virtually pain free.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag