Rate Dr. Douglas Kralt

Dr. Douglas Kralt's Ratings

In general, I am anxious about seeing the doctor. Dr. Kralt was very personable. His bedside manner and good humour soon put me at ease. His knowledge and professionalism were appreciated.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr.kralt is one if the most unprofessional doctors I have ever dealt with. He missed crucial symptoms that were as a result of a test that he preformed which was either uneeded or improperly done. Upon returning to the hospital I was questioned as to whether or not I had contacted his superiors with complaints about him, prior to assessing and treating my medical needs. If possible avoid this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kralt is very professional, thorough and down-to-earth with an excellent bed-side manner. I am very thankful for his care when I visited Sturgeon Emergency.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

Very nice and seemed genuinely interested in listening to my concerns. Knowledgeable and very friendly.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag