Rate Dr. Douglas Kralt

Dr. Douglas Kralt's Ratings

Very knowledgeable, professional, and down to earth. Dealt with my medical issues efficiently and with a welcome sense of humour. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

In general, I am anxious about seeing the doctor. Dr. Kralt was very personable. His bedside manner and good humour soon put me at ease. His knowledge and professionalism were appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Dr.kralt is one if the most unprofessional doctors I have ever dealt with. He missed crucial symptoms that were as a result of a test that he preformed which was either uneeded or improperly done. Upon returning to the hospital I was questioned as to whether or not I had contacted his superiors with complaints about him, prior to assessing and treating my medical needs. If possible avoid this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Kralt is very professional, thorough and down-to-earth with an excellent bed-side manner. I am very thankful for his care when I visited Sturgeon Emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Very nice and seemed genuinely interested in listening to my concerns. Knowledgeable and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61509].votes_count ]]