Rate Dr. Stella Seto

Dr. Stella Seto's Ratings

It has been very educational and helpful having treatment from Stella

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Seto for 18 months and have been extremely impressed with her depth of knowledge, ability to explain the benefits of treatments and supplements. She is always very friendly and helpful. In addition she was able to relieve some long-standing tension in my left should 3 years after surgery. As a highly competitive triathlete, ultrarunner and adventure racer / chaser keeping my body running as best it can is of utmost importance to me. I credit Dr Seto with helping ensure that I am able to compete and my desired level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

Stella had completely eradicated some long-standing knee pain I had, using acupuncture. She also identified some food sensitivity issues I didn't even know I had, through her careful and thorough questioning when I first started seeing her 2 1/2 years ago. Then I broke my shoulder quite badly and using acupuncture she was able to help speed my recovery in a time significantly shorter than usual for such a major injury. I'm in better overall health because of her. Now I see Stella on an "as-needed" basis to keep me in good shape. It's very comforting for me to be her patient, and I consider her my primary care physician. She treats the whole person not just a set of symptoms. I enjoy my appointments with her since she's very personable. I can't say enough good things about Stella!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Dr. Seto is amazing and I highly recommend her. Since seeing her over a year ago, I have referred several people and they all agree. She is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Dr. Seto really takes the time to listen which is very important. One of the most notable incidents was when my younger sister was struggling with anxiety; when all other doctors were pointing to drug remedies to help her, Dr. Seto referred her to a CBT specialist which was the one thing that helped her overcome it most. Dr. Seto really makes a difference and I always leave her office feeling inspired and happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Seto really helped me get over my back and hip pain as well as my eczema. Sometimes she runs a few minutes late but informs you she will keep you waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61612].votes_count ]]