Rate Dr. Anthony Lena

Dr. Anthony Lena's Ratings

1st call came 2 months after being referred.I did not return the call. 8 months later he called again at 7:30 on a Saturday eve. I call that dedication.Dr Lena and his staff at the hospital have been very compassionate and professional and caring. The treatments aren't easy,but I am seeing an improvement,and I will return for more. Dr. Lena is dedicated to helping people with Fibro,but people have to want, to help themselves. I've had Fibro for almost 30 years ,this is the first time any doctor has helped ease my pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Does not return calls for referrals in a timely manner. Can only be reached by leaving a message with a nurse to return your call. I've been waiting almost two months just to set up an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61631].votes_count ]]