Rate Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Ratings

Dr Hah did an awesome job. I had Trans breast aug for conical breast and he did awesone job. I really appreciate him explaining everything and his staff was awesome as well. They all made me feel really comfortable. .. I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Great service and great experience. Would recommend .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I had a rapid recovery mommy makeover--breast augmentaton,transaxillary, silicone--mini tummy tuck,and liposculpture of the waist. My results are phenomenal. The staff and Dr.Hah are amazing they really care for their patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2619826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I am extremely happy with the fillers Dr. Hah recommended (Voluma liquid mid-face lift, with lip augmentation) and then performed on me. I feel my face is totally natural looking and refreshed. He and Dr. Chin Hah are very professional but at the same time, they are very friendly, I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly return when I feel I need help. Take a look at www.beautymds.com. You will be impressed!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I'm very happy with my results I had breast augmentation, silicon, armpit incision and submuscle done and I'm absolutely in love.
He was extremely nice and understood exactly what I wanted done his staff was super nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2529779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I have only the highest praise for Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Ha and the staff. Every moment of my experience and interaction with any of them has been wonderful. The surgical work was perfection. I looked rested and refreshed without looking wide eyed and frightened. I had lost a lot of weight and had a wad of skin laying on my lower abdomen....4 kids. I used to be very fit and firm so knowing my muscles were under there but couldn't be seen was depressing. Dr. Hah performed more than a tummy tuck on me. He helped me find the old me. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. The face work removed the grand canyon frown line between my eyes. Now when I wake up feeling good and look in the mirror I am happy to see a happy looking me looking back. My outside matches what I feel inside. I've already sent a sister and recommended him to many friends and family. From the first consultation visit and a year later the check ups I am still beyond pleased.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Working as a nurse locally you become familiar with doctors, their strengths, and weaknesses. Therefore, when we choose a physician........it is an educated decision and one not taken lightly. I am fortunate to have found Dr. Hah several years ago and I have nothing but respect and admiration for him and his artistry(brilliant). I have received BOTOX injections for years and recently had a thread lift and chin implant. The results are amazing and when I returned to work I didn't look like I had "work" done. My coworkers thought I looked well rested. Dr. Hah took extra time to explain the procedure, make suggestions, and give me an idea as to what I should expect after the procedure. He and his staff are very friendly, professional, and deliver patient centered care. If you are researching aesthetic procedures take a look at www.beautymds.com....you'll be glad that you did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

I give Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Hah and his office staff the highest of ratings. I am a 58 year old female, had {Full face-lift/Neck lift/forehead with fat grafting to mid face). I am four weeks post op. I look great and I feel great thanks to Dr. Hah. I am very happy and pleased with my procedure and results. Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Hah and his office staff were very friendly, compassionate, understanding and helpful. They are awesome! I would highly recommend Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Hah and his staff to my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I am a 59 year old female, had tummy tuck with lipo, flank lipo and arm lipo. I am 5 weeks post op and all I can say is "WOW" . Dr. Hah did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgey. My whole experience with his office was great. He has a great staff, everytime you walk through the doors your greeted by name with a smile and a kind word. My first consultation wasn't rushed, all my questions were answered and discussed , I told him what I wanted he told me what he could do, and I never felt pressured. My results are way bettef than what I expected. I love my new body, I feel great and I look great thanks to Dr. Hah. I would reccommend him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2197268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Hah and his staff from day one completely impressed me. They were very courteous and very knowledgeable about everything my husband and I had questions about. I had the hidden belly button incision, submuscular breast augmentation. I am 100% satisfied with the results! I am one yr post op and have had so many compliments on my new look! Dr hah is one of the nicest drs I have ever dealt with and I would most definately recommend his services to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2197269].votes_count ]]