You may also like

Rate Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Ratings

I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Hah. It has only been 4 weeks and I am absolutely ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hah gave me a "muscle sandwich" and placed 400cc silicone implants in between my muscle. The reason for this is because of my athletic shape. I have very broad shoulders and I am very active. The way he placed them looks perfect with my body! He went in under the arm and after 5 short days I was back at work! The whole staff is absolutely amazing and made me feel so welcome the whole time I was there. I highly recommend Dr. Hah for any kind of plastic surgeries. If I could go back and do it over again I wouldn't change one thing. Thank you Dr. Hah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I am now 4 weeks post op and beyond happy with my results after my breast augmentation. Dr. Hah preformed a transaxillary submuscular breast augmentation 450cc high profile silicone impants with constricted shaped breast. He is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in explaing what a constricted breast is and the surgery procedure. His staff is also very friendly and we're extremely accommodating. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Before my procedure(removal of saline implants and replace with silicone 535 ultra high profile breast augmentation, inframmary approach, submuscular) I was not looking forward to summer! Now I am 3 weeks post op and I can not wait to try on bathing suits! I have found my confidence again! Dr. Hah and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel extremely comfortable from our first meeting. I wish I would have used them for my first procedure! I would recommend them to everyone and I will use them for all my future needs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Hah did an awesome job. I had Trans breast aug for conical breast and he did awesone job. I really appreciate him explaining everything and his staff was awesome as well. They all made me feel really comfortable. .. I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Great service and great experience. Would recommend .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I had a rapid recovery mommy makeover--breast augmentaton,transaxillary, silicone--mini tummy tuck,and liposculpture of the waist. My results are phenomenal. The staff and Dr.Hah are amazing they really care for their patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2619826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I am extremely happy with the fillers Dr. Hah recommended (Voluma liquid mid-face lift, with lip augmentation) and then performed on me. I feel my face is totally natural looking and refreshed. He and Dr. Chin Hah are very professional but at the same time, they are very friendly, I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly return when I feel I need help. Take a look at www.beautymds.com. You will be impressed!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I'm very happy with my results I had breast augmentation, silicon, armpit incision and submuscle done and I'm absolutely in love.
He was extremely nice and understood exactly what I wanted done his staff was super nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2529779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I have only the highest praise for Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Ha and the staff. Every moment of my experience and interaction with any of them has been wonderful. The surgical work was perfection. I looked rested and refreshed without looking wide eyed and frightened. I had lost a lot of weight and had a wad of skin laying on my lower abdomen....4 kids. I used to be very fit and firm so knowing my muscles were under there but couldn't be seen was depressing. Dr. Hah performed more than a tummy tuck on me. He helped me find the old me. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. The face work removed the grand canyon frown line between my eyes. Now when I wake up feeling good and look in the mirror I am happy to see a happy looking me looking back. My outside matches what I feel inside. I've already sent a sister and recommended him to many friends and family. From the first consultation visit and a year later the check ups I am still beyond pleased.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Working as a nurse locally you become familiar with doctors, their strengths, and weaknesses. Therefore, when we choose a physician........it is an educated decision and one not taken lightly. I am fortunate to have found Dr. Hah several years ago and I have nothing but respect and admiration for him and his artistry(brilliant). I have received BOTOX injections for years and recently had a thread lift and chin implant. The results are amazing and when I returned to work I didn't look like I had "work" done. My coworkers thought I looked well rested. Dr. Hah took extra time to explain the procedure, make suggestions, and give me an idea as to what I should expect after the procedure. He and his staff are very friendly, professional, and deliver patient centered care. If you are researching aesthetic procedures take a look at www.beautymds.com....you'll be glad that you did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472479].votes_count ]]