Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus

Rate Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus

Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus's Ratings

Always prepared to listen and work out the best solution for you and your needs.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pietrus was my doctor for years before he left Michigan. He was the best doctor I have ever been to. He truly takes his time with his patients and makes sure that if something is wrong with his patient that he gets to the bottom of it. Since he left I have seen many different doctors and haven't been able to find another doctor that truly cares to help me like Dr. Pietrus did. All I have to say is, be thankful you have an amazing doctor because there are not too many caring doctors like him.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Office staff rude abrupt and disrespectful. Dr. excellent. So demoralized by watching staff treating arriving patients as if they are a nuisance who are imposing on the staff's time, am thinking of trying to find a new doctor. Too bad, because the doctor is just fine!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Henryk Pietrus is a very nice doctor. He does listen and will provide very good care. His receptionists at the London office are very rude and make people feel uncomfortable. I have witnessed this myself and witnessed them treating others this way. The only recommendation I would make for this office is 'keep the doctors. change the receptionists'

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

I moved to London a year ago and had to find a new doctor--boy did I luck out with Dr. Pietrus! He is knowledgeable, but what really sets him apart is that he listens and is present with you in your appointments. After many dehumanizing experiences with past doctors, it is refreshing to meet a doctor who treats his patients with respect and kindness, and not just as numbers to get through. He helped me to overcome health issues that my past doctor had told me to accept as part of my life. Best doctor I have ever had!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pietrus is the best doctor I have ever had. Great experiences as he is very knowledgeable and brings a unique human element that is rarely seen in this field.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Being a nurse myself, I have to admit Dr Henryk is amazing. Professional yet "human" at the same time. Just wonderful!!!

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Henryk is great. He is particularly good with children.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

The best Doctor I have ever hard. I hope he loves Canada and never returns back to the USA to practice medicine.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor with a great sense of humor, very knowledgable, I am very glad I found him :)

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag