You may also like

Rate Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus

Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus's Ratings

Great doctor, great staff, great experience. Thanks for your great service guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr Henryk Pietrus is the best doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and very considerate. He truly cares about his patients and does not simply rush everything. He addresses all issues and makes good health decisions while considering the decisions of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for excellent care!!! He is committed to EXCELLENCE and provides good health advice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

He's awesome. A very kind man who actually cares and takes the time to hear you out. No negativity whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2703632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I am truly grateful for having found Dr. Pietrus . He has been an amazing family Dr who actually listens and gets to know you as a person. I have nothing negative to say about him or his office. I just wish more Doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

He is a giant of a man, but very gentle. He actually takes the time to listen to you. I am in my 20s and my usual experience with male doctors is they try and rush me out the door by saying "you're young, you're in shape, you're fine". I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

When my previous family practitioner closed his practice I was quite desperate to find someone who was both as competent and as caring, who would treat me like an adult and who would respect the fact that I wanted to manage my own health. I could not have asked for someone better. He cares, listens, and never patronizes me. He also has a first-rate staff who reflect his values.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Always prepared to listen and work out the best solution for you and your needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Pietrus was my doctor for years before he left Michigan. He was the best doctor I have ever been to. He truly takes his time with his patients and makes sure that if something is wrong with his patient that he gets to the bottom of it. Since he left I have seen many different doctors and haven't been able to find another doctor that truly cares to help me like Dr. Pietrus did. All I have to say is, be thankful you have an amazing doctor because there are not too many caring doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Office staff rude abrupt and disrespectful. Dr. excellent. So demoralized by watching staff treating arriving patients as if they are a nuisance who are imposing on the staff's time, am thinking of trying to find a new doctor. Too bad, because the doctor is just fine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][61911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr Henryk Pietrus is a very nice doctor. He does listen and will provide very good care. His receptionists at the London office are very rude and make people feel uncomfortable. I have witnessed this myself and witnessed them treating others this way. The only recommendation I would make for this office is 'keep the doctors. change the receptionists'

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61910].votes_count ]]