Rate Dr. Folashade P. May

Dr. Folashade P. May's Ratings

I saw Dr Fola May for the first time in gastro clinic last week. She was the first doctor to sit down and really listen to me about the problems I have bene having with belly pain for a long time. She asked me questions that none of the other doctors have asked me before to get to the true problem. This is the first time I look forward to going back to the docter!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr May is one of the new GIs at Cedars. She took care of me in the hospital twice. I have a rare condition that no one knew much about until I came to Cedars. Dr May and the team understood my pain and took excellent care of me. She listens, speaks clearly, and always explained my tests. I wish she had a permanent clinic there by they say she does not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

If you do not follow her "rules" as a patient she will add a note into your medical records saying that you were abusive to her and her staff. She is out for her gold badge with MGH. She is a liar, con-artist and will do anything to make you look bad if you do not do what she WANTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62074].votes_count ]]