Rate Dr. Sohail M. Qarni

Dr. Sohail M. Qarni's Ratings

Very upset with him. I talked to him on the phone about a medical worry/concern. He was extremely condescending to me, acted as though I was bothering him and hung up on me. He hung up on me because I was upset and worried. That is not a good doctor/patient relationship - AT ALL. Everyone I told agreed and said that's so unprofessional. If you're a good doctor, you don't dismiss your patient's worries and concerns. You reassure them and treat them with the utmost of respect. Or hang up on them! I'm finding a new doctor.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I had always thought Dr.Qarni was great but if you are in any kind of pain he will not help. My elderly aunt couldn't get an appointment with a specialist for a a few weeks. After being Dr. Qarni's patient for over 15 years she suffered severely he would not prescribe anything for the pain. It was horrible. I lost all confidence in his compation. Home care nursing even called him and begged him, he was completely unwilling. It makes me wonder if he's done something in the past to jepordise his license to allow an 82 year old woman to scream and cry day and night for weeks. It was really sad. And very disappointing that Dr. Qarni let our family down.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Qarni is an extremely good doctor with a very good bed side manor. He is thourough in treating his patients. Would highly recommend him to be a family doctor. He is a caring and itelligent doctor.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

great doctor. my whole family sees him. i take my children to see him. my aunt died about 5 years ago and he came to the viewing to pay his respects. my father is on hospice and he calls my mother to talk to her and see how they are all doing. he calls to give you results of tests right away no matter what day it is. my son was very sick and all test came back normal and he called on a sunday at 8:30 pm to give me results on a test that was done. i could not ask for a better doctor. when his office is closed there is a recording that gives you his cell number for emergencies and he calls you back within 10 mins. dr qarni is more then a doctor he is part of the family!!!

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

DR. QARNI IS NICE MAN, BUT HAS SOME TROUBLE WITH DIAGNOSING MEDICAL PROBLEMS. ALSO, DOES NOT TELL YOU WHAT CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD BE CHECKED FOR AT CERTAIN AGES. LIKE PROSTATE CHECKS ETC...

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

He is excellent, he doesn't treat as though I am stupid,he gives me the information tha I need in order to get healthier. Whenever he has had to refer me to another physician, that physician has also been excellent. I trust him implicitly.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

He was there for us and my dad during his last days. He came to see my dad at the end when he was in the hospital in a coma basically, when there was nothing medically that could be done for him. But he came to give support to his family. He even came to the viewing. Dr. Qarni is a very caring compassionate local community doctor.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor answers every question and explans every situation well. Is very personable and funny guy. Makes the patient feel safe and had all my trust instantly.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2007 | flag

Dr. Qarni is the best around. He makes you feel as though you are his #1 patient. He is gentle, kind, and caring. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone :)

Submitted Nov. 19, 2007 | flag

What can I say he's a great Doctor. You don't feel rushed when he see you. Takes His time with you and explains everything to you. Lets you talk and ask questions. You almost don't mind going.

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag