Rate Dr. William M. Valuck

Dr. William M. Valuck's Ratings

The Drs at Advance care are only it in for the money. They don't care about you or your well being. My sister in law died in 2010 after going to this place back when it was Vista. They just keep putting you on stronger meds instead of trying to find out the reason for your pain. They don't do regular checkups or labs. They DO NOT have a legitimate after hours emergency number. My brother in law who is currently a patient had to be admitted to an inpatient facility because of the high amounts of meds prescribed. Please do not let your loved ones go to thus Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

There aren't many Dr's left that are as understanding these Dr's are.People have made it so many Dr's are scared to give out medication but isn't that what a Dr is there for to get medication to those who need it? Others can say what they want but It has been more difficult to find a doctor that doesn't judge you as a dope head just b/c you take medication.I have been thru so much from being hit at 80 mph and almost killed by a **** driver to years of therapy and having to learn how to walk again.Surgery isn't an option for me unless I want to trade my legs for wheels due to the injuries incurred from my accident. Thank God this Dr cares unlike 99% of others that don't.I know that this office makes patients take drug tests so they don't have the fakers trying to get med's to abuse.I would more than likely be dead if it weren't for these great Dr's. Thank You and God Bless you for all you do. You have made my life worth living again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr.Valuck is great dont know how i would get threw my days at work without his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Funny how the Valuckites loooove assuming those of us who know the whole story aren't in pain, or aren't telling the truth. :) Fact is, I personally have TWO spinal surgeries coming up this fall, idiot. lol Mike Hume just lost his license six days ago. Still think I don't know what I'm talking about? The DEA is after Valuck; I've spoken to them and given them my testimony personally. And...uh...it's called LIBEL, not slander. Get a dictionary. ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62754].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Great Doctor!!!!! Thank You for taking care of me. You Listen, give referrals if needed. You have given me back my life after 15 surgeries. Don't know what I would do without Dr Valuck. Person X get real... You don't have chronic pain. Nor do you have to go to the clinic. I hope you get into trouble for Exaggerating the truth. It's called Slander!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Dr.Valuck is the only dr I could find who took my daily pain as seriously as I do. He's got a great doctor patient repor and I suggest him to anyone needing pain management. I first found him at vista medical with awful staff and he was apologetic and soon moved to a much better clinic with professional staff where he's able to be a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

On FB: AdvancedCareMedical. April - Asked Dr. Valuck to d/c Soma becuz it wasn’t helping; requested no replacement. May 10 – saw ortho surgeon; WROTE DR V'S INFO ON PAPERWK STATING I HAD A PAIN DR but he says "I don't care what it is but U need to be on something (for spasms)." Told surgeon "Fine, put me back on Soma till I see Dr. V but I need a note." Got note about script (DR V’S REQUEST) & took it to Dr V on May 16. They made copy & put in my file w/o a word. Instead of considering I had some med & adjusting his script, Dr V gave me full new script. 6/13: Dr V chrgd me $165, gave me more new scripts. 6/14 – Got letter in mail from Dr V’s offc dated June 12, THE DAY B4 HE SAW ME & TOOK MY $165, dismissng me “for getting Soma from another Dr in May” informing me “Dr V doesn’t have right to give U permission to get meds from another Dr.” Why didn’t HE tell me that on May 16 or just reduce pill # on May 16 script? I followed Dr V’s orders & got fired for it after 6 yrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

i have became a new patient as of a month ago i heard all these bad things about these doctors and i had to see it for myself. I was really impressed especially the way some people talk down about them dr. valuck and hume are very nice and gentle and they told me what they were going to do and what medication i was going to be on. the girls in the office are very polite and helpful. i love this office and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62750].votes_count ]]