You may also like

Rate Dr. Eunseok Oh

Dr. Eunseok Oh's Ratings

I'd recommend Dr. Oh to anyone needing periodontal work, especially if they are anxious.
Years after getting a front tooth crowned, the crown snapped off and left me with a scary looking stump that made hillbilly music play in my head. My primary dentist said, "Yikes!" and sent me to see Dr. Eugene Oh. After having a few good cries I met Dr. Oh.

Dr. Oh has a calm, confident air about him that helped me relax. He took a 3D xray, walked through several options, and answered all my questions... even addressed my crazy, irrational fears.

I had an extraction, bone graft, and implant to fix the broken tooth. Every visit, he managed to make me more comfortable. By the end, I was disappointed I couldn't use him for all my dental needs... but I knew he was a specialist. I was lucky to have him help me through a very rough, scary period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Highly recommended! I had implants and it was painless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very satisfied and highly recommended! Staff are friendly and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Oh. I had two implants from him and it was painless. He explained very thoroughly and answered all my questions very patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Oh is very gentle. He took time and explain why I had a gum problem and how he can correct it. I had a tissue graft and it went very well. I highly recommend Dr. Oh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62772].votes_count ]]