Rate Dr. Michael Hume

Dr. Michael Hume's Ratings

Only doctors that care about your pain, you have to follow the rules, as long as you do they will help you to their fullest extent...! Every doc should b like them..

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

Vallik And Hume openened their own office in oklahoma city somewhere but it is hard to get into. They make you send them your mri before they even decide if they will see you or not.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

I couldn't have said it better! Awesome Dr's and a horrid staff!!! They areso horrible that they have gone through 4 Dr's quitting since I've known of them!! Does anyone know where Dr. Hume moved to? I really would like to keep him as my Dr. :'(

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

I adore Dr. Hulme. He is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I drive 2 hours there and back just because I like him and Dr. Valuck so much. They actually have compassion for their patients and don't treat you like a drug addict!! But the front desk b**** can be very rude. Theres actually 2 of them now and it's horrible!! But the doctors make up for it!!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

The doctor & Mike are VERY, VERY nice but theres a horrible woman @ the front desk that I suspect has a personality disorder. Shes worse than any miserable **** Ive ever encountered in a med office and the med industry is rife with unpleasant people. Her name is Tammy & she will loudly & unapologetically violate pt. privacy, verbally abuse, embarrass, sit back, hands behind her head & mock, upset & harass pts presumably because she knows she wont be fired since her boss is the same way & neither work for the dr. She will talk loudly about U intentionally so U will hear in UR closed room down the hall. She will threaten to dismiss U from the clinic if U confront her about her behavior. Its a tactic I believe she uses to force N2 submission the pts that depend on the few pain mgmt clinics the city has. Mike & Dr Valuck, who are independent from the clinic, are apologetic & seem embarrassed by her.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag